Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 01:44 PM   #1  

Default Update on the Wendie Plan

Okay girls, here's the lowdown on the Wendie Plan. Week one was not miraculous like I'd hoped it would be. See I don't go to weigh in and I'm a scale addict. So you can understand that when I jumped on the scale almost everyday this week and saw I'd gained four pounds I was pretty pissed. But on the brighter side today I was back at 144, which I have been at for the last two months. So I'm going to continue on this plan, just because it is within the points range and I should be able to lose weight still. Besides it's not as boring.
This weekend is going to be wild and crazy for me because I'm going to this thing in the town I went to school, it's called Beach Bash. I'm kind of excited because I'll get to show off to everyone I went to school with (I look so different from when I graduated). I'm looking forward to this.
Also I went shopping for a bathing suit, yes even a BIKINI, and the problem with those is that my large chest doesn't fit into the tiny tops, so when i found one that fit i was really happy until i looked at the price, the top was 76$ and the bottoms were 59$, ISN"T THAT OUTRAGEOUS??? But hey you pay for what you get. I didn't buy it yet though, because I want to see if I lose any more weight maybe my boobs will get smaller.Hopefully they will. HEHE
Old 05-26-2004, 04:02 PM   #2  

isn't that the best?!? i love seeing people i went to school with, i was tubbier in school, AND a giant dork to boot. its great to hear that you look great. (and its always nice seeing people come up to you, that would never have given you the time of day)

I ALSO just bought a bikini...i have never, ever EVER worn one...i always wear bathingsuit boyshorts, or just wrap a towel around my lower half like a halloween mummy!! so july 4 shhhoooulld be interesting. i'm hoping i lose more poundage by then.

best of luck with your beach bash!!! let us know how it goes!

p.s.by the way i bought my bikini online for 35 bucks - really cute at laredoute's web site. i order clothes from there sometimes and they're good stuff, reasonably priced. there was a cute one on victorias secret too - for 65!! **** no!!
Closed Thread