Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 09:34 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Sunny Thursday

Hi All,

iT's a beautiful thursday... ah, puts me in a much better mood. I am feeling a bit better. I ate better yesterday too which helps.

Yah on buying bikinis! I can't... too much loose skin... I look okay in a tankini, but am the most comfortable in a one piece...

Cheers!

Ali
Old 05-27-2004, 10:36 AM   #2  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey all. I am sooo tired today (yesterday too). I watched the movie Thirteen last night. Very disturbing. Tomorrow hubby and I will be gone to the funeral.

My arm is sore today from where they took my spot off. I was working outside last night weeding my flowers, so I don't know if it was from pressure or because all the numbing stuff is gone.

My little Kate is walking up a storm. She is 13 months and very independent. I am in so much trouble. Emma likes to help her little sister, so I am lucky for that.

As for Bikinis.. I have one that I bought after I lost the Emma PG weight. I wasn't at goal, but I felt OK in a bikini (the ones with the bigger bottoms, not the strings). Well there is no way I would wear one now. I don't even like wearing a one piece. After Kate was born, everything readjusted on my body. My bottom is huge. I need to get this off.

It has been raining all morning here. Bluchhhh.... Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, but I will be at the funeral. I guess I will get out some tho, more than if I was at work!!
Old 05-27-2004, 02:29 PM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Morning everyone! I've been crazy busy today. I'm chasing people all over Canada and the US today - if I were doing this on foot I would certainly be getting my exercise. I played volleyball last night - I was on a fun team and worked hard! It was great!

Bikinis - can't even imagine! You girls are so confident - Jen - you wore a bikini AFTER having a baby? I don't think I even wore one as a child! I'm currently on the lookout for shorts that I can wear on top of my one piece black speedo because I want to hide my tummy. I used to own 7 bathing suits (I was a lifeguard and instructor so I was always in the water) - I did buy a tanktini that I LOVED but that was when I was a 22 and it's too big now. I must start looking again.

OK - I gotta call someone in Florida before it's too late. I'll try to check back but it's a crazy day.

KT
Old 05-27-2004, 02:33 PM   #4  

YAY! I am SO glad to be back online. Our computers have been down here at work ALL week. So annoying. Anyways I am back from vacation and let me tell you I have been struggling all week with getting back OP. I really think that I missed the online support that I need. I did wonderfully eating on vacation but then when I got home I just kind of went wild (pizza, chinese, etc) Today I had cake for a co workers going away party and chips, dip etc. I don't know what my problem is but it stops NOW. I am going to be OP for the rest of this evening and week. I am attempting phase 1 again b/c obviously a lot of my cravings are back. UHHH I thought I had this whole thing licked. I guess this really will be a lifetime process for me. What was I thinking getting so cocky.

Hi Ali and Jen. I need to read back and see what is going on with you all but I had to update you.

BBL
Old 05-27-2004, 03:46 PM   #5  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

KT... I was a about a 14 at that time and had some muscle tone. However I was comfortable so I didn't mind wearing the bikini. I really only want to be a 10-12. I am 5'8 with long legs, so if I get rid of my enormous butt, I would be in good shape!!! After baby #2, I am not so lucky with my figure. I have never been thin, so getting to a size 6 doesn't seem realistic to me.
Closed Thread