Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-25-2004, 07:14 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Tuesday, May 25 - Chat

Good Morning,

Nice to see you all yesterday.

Gotta get some coffee, bbl.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 10:11 AM   #2  

I am here today agian. wow I impress myself. Did any of you watch the Sawn last night. I turned it off b4 the end. I am not really certain if I liked it or not. I am not a big fan of giving people plastic surgury and then they think that everything in their life is going to change. I know that they gave them therapy so that helps me feel a little better.

Sue my rash is going away right now. I think all of the calamine lotion that I was using really helped it to dry out fast. Thank goodess.

I need to run so I can enter some things into inventory. I'll be back later.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 10:54 AM   #3  
Oooo Silly Me!

Kempy - Another person asked about Swan as well and I mentioned that I watched the first episode of Swan. I found the transformations amazing. One of the ladies come out looking almost like someone else. I find all that surgery being done in 3 months time period is kinda scary. I have missed all the other shows tho because I bowl league on Mondays and usually don't get home til 9 p.m. and most of the time I got my happy butt on the computer trying to finish up papers for class ehehhehe. I'm glad your rash is going away. At least it's not something re-ocurring. I own 9 rats and I have found that over the course of owning them, I started to become allergic to them. I am assuming it's the ammonia from their urine. So whenever I hold them, every so often I will get a huge raised rash on my arms where they stood. I have been able to minimize it by tossing them in the bathrub every so often, but during the colder months I try not to do that. So I try to wear long sleeves when I hold them. I have never had poison ivy, but if I remember correctly, it's an itchy red rash with raised bumps? That's kinda like something I get. *pouts*

I'm feeling kinda blah today. I know for sure I'm bloated because of TOM. Yesterday I had a hard time bowling. My thumb seemed to form a nice suction cup feeling when it was in my ball so everytime I throw it, it would get stuff and would end up sticking to my thumb every so often. I cant wait for it to go away... I was up late last night trying to finish my paper and get it printed out., so I had a hard time getting up this morning. Uggg, this is my long day to, I'm gone from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Hopfully I'm not snoring at work or even by time I get to my last class tonight. EEEK!

I'll catch you ladies later...I'm off to work
Sue...

Last edited by SueMarie301; 05-25-2004 at 10:57 AM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 02:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Afternoon Chickadees!

We spent the whole morning at the DMV. what a hoot! got in line 20 minutes before the place opened and everything went smoothly until they went out to the car with Christian. They checked over the car like they were doing an inspection sticker, and I did not know that I have a little backup light that was out. They came back in and said they could not let him drive in an "unsafe car" LOL and that everything had to work, windows, seat belts, doors had to open, etc. LOL I laughed and said everything worked except this one light. So off we went to a close gas station to get the bulb changed out, since I couldn't get ahold of hubby. Well they changed out the light and it still didn't work and they said there must be a short in the wiring or something. So then we ran to our mechanics shop, who stopped what he was doing and in about 30 minutes he got it rigged up where the light would sort of work. I need a new panel thingy that holds the back lights. Went on back to the DMV praying that the light would work once we got there. It had apparently wiggled loose while driving back over, and Christian had to open up the trunk and take the light off again and wiggle it til it worked right. Thankfully, it worked when he and the DMV lady went out to the car. He passed his driving test - took a great picture for his license - and off we went! I didn't get to work until 11:00 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so I'm busy with paperwork but wanted to check in.

Hey? is anybody going to buy their copy of The Lord of the Rings today? it comes out today. I had Christian pick up ours at the mall while he was out enjoying his freedom!

later gaters!

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 05-25-2004 at 02:08 PM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 02:26 PM   #5  
CIN

Hi Gals
Wow..............Cathy.it seems nothing is simple anymore.ever notice that?

I am very happy he got his license..but it is also a nerve racking time.I worried a lot about my daughters.....but they were both pretty good drivers and had very few problems.they did some "dumb" things but nothing major. I did the same dumb things.................

I led one meeting.met a friend for lunch.came home.paid some bills and I am off again.looks like rain.................I wanted to trim at the condo tonight.it FINALLY closes one week from today. HOOOOOOO________RAY! Can ya tell we are excited? These double payments are killing us! But they will son end.
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 03:16 PM   #6  
Rattie Lover

Hi girlies...

Ugh...I am really bummed out. I need to go visit my best friends for a while before I go stir crazy.

Still no cat. I put up flyers, went to pound and did paperwork, hub did the HSSA trip, and I put his pics on our local lost and found pet site. Oh and newspapers. Cosmo was a pound adoptee and already abused and so he's scared as it is of sounds and things. This time I wasn't home for him to run too. Besides that, everything else that could go wrong is going wrong. I'm ready to run away from home.
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 03:28 PM   #7  

Cathy that is crazy. I didn't have to have all of that stuff schecked when I got my DL. Of course that was a long time ago. I just read in the localmpaper that they are trying to get rid of our inspection stickers for our cars. I am not really certian if I would want them gone. I mean it is only $10. They said that the state police would loss $14 million a year if they got rid of them. I really don't think that need to happen.

Cin glad to hear that you will not have to keep up the other payment. Are you going to have a celebration dinner?

Noodle I go crazy when my babies don't come home. I hate it when they don't come in at night. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I hope that he comes home soon.

Sue I think I am going to try to find on the internet who won last night on the swan.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 04:04 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Hey Hey! Leenie I just rememered today is Tuesday!

Tell us all about your meeting with the counselor when you have time!

hey to the rest of the gang!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 05:49 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls,

Cathy no meeting tonight, my goof, its tomorrow OY, congrats on DS getting his drivers license, what a feeling of freedom you have once you do. Can't imagine life w/out it. And yes, I got my LOTR 3 today, I did see it in the thearter last december, its a fantastic movie, enjoy.

Kem, glad your feeling better. I'm not big on plastic surgery either, it just teaches the world that you "have" to be what society deems as beautiful but on the otherhand its wonderful that it has come this far where it can help people with some serious physical problems. My nephew for one, he had a hunting accident when he was 14 and blew 1/2 his face/jaw off. He's 22 now and still needs lots of surgery.

SueMarie feel better, auntie flo has visited me also. I didn't realize when you get older your "friend" can make you so sick. Ick.... HUGS!

Sheila you poor thing, how are you now ? bet your tummy is raw. So sorry to hear you got sick. Go lightly on any foods for a few days but definitly drink alot of water b/c no doubt your body is dehydrated. HUGS !!

Noodliedoo, aww still no sigh of kitty, you must feel like your hearts in your throat. I know I would be SICK if my pup was missing. Wish there was a way I could help. I will pray kitty comes back fast and safe Hugs!!

Cin sounds like you had a pretty good day and I know the double payment will be a load of your shoulders, good for you.

Nothing much going on here, sosdd. Weather has been beautiful, can't complain
Hard to believe its almost JUNE ! time flys.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

ANTHONY Hows Mom ??
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote