Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-05-2004, 04:26 PM   #1  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Exclamation Speaking of Support, Any Good Exercise Bra Recommendations?

My currents just aren't doing it for me. I don't want to have to double up...I have a Champion JogBra but it seems to have shrunk. I'm practically busting out on the sides lol pardon the pun!

I really don't want a "uniboob" but you know...

I do pretty hard cardio, I run hard on the elliptical for 45-55 minutes most days of the week. I need some really firm support from a sport bra that really fits and covers. My Champion was an XXL but even still I wasn't totally supported, and the band at the bottom was as secure as I'd like it to be, but it was the best I had. I normally wear a D cup.

Please send your recommendations! Thanks all!
Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 10:14 AM   #2  

Thumbs up

i wear a "frog bra" from title 9 sports. it gives VERY firm compression support, uni-boob. but no bounce!! I'm a 38 DD and wear the xl. do a search for title 9 and you should find their web site. they have tons of sports bras. good luck!!
laney1733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 09:37 AM   #3  
Bacon Girlie

I took a look - they have some really great workout bras that have shape AND support. Thanks so much!
Old 05-09-2004, 11:20 PM   #4  

I just bought the most amazing bra...the ENELL sports bra from Ladies Only Sports (www.ladiesonlysports.com/enwhenyouare.html) is the ONLY sports bra I have ever felt supported wearing. I am larger than a 34/36DDD (probably by about 2 cup sizes) and I can run hard on an elliptical trainer wearing this bra...FINALLY!! As for coverage, this bra is great. The cost is $51.00 and WELL WORTH IT!

Xan
DragonflyXan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 01:28 PM   #5  
Bacon Girlie

Default Wow

That looks REALLY great. Maybe that could be a good gift to myself when I reach a certain goal!