Weight Loss Support - Join the June Challenge

View Full Version : Join the June Challenge

Cheyenneb4u
03-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Let us chart our progress together to stay motivated!!!

Put your name in the BLUE column ... Put your weight goal weight by June 2 in the GREEN column and week by week you can change your total lost in the PURPLE column... the dates in columns B-L are roughly your weigh in days!!! It doesn't have to be Monday! but hopefully with-in that week! =)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApdDOfllcJ5jdEh1amNfbDJfTWpLXzB2R210S095R FE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

MauiKai
03-25-2014, 11:23 AM
You should explain how to use it?

Cheyenneb4u
03-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Put your name in the BLUE column ... Put your weight goal weight by June 2 in the GREEN column and week by week you can change your total lost in the purple column... the dates in columns B-L are roughly your weigh in days!!! It doesn't have to be Monday! but hopefully with-in that week! =)

Radiojane
03-25-2014, 07:21 PM
Sure! Why not. Maybe this challenge I'll actually remember to check in!

Except it won't let me add to the spreadsheet!

Cheyenneb4u
03-25-2014, 07:27 PM
I've just updated the spreadsheet!!! It should allow everyone to edit now!!

Radiojane
03-25-2014, 07:34 PM
Okay I'm in. Aiming for 357 which is an ambitious 22 pounds over 10 weeks! (Currently at 379)

Cheyenneb4u
03-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Ambitious is good!!! It will be nice to start summer on the right track! =)

Radiojane
03-31-2014, 05:22 PM
Going to be hard to beat last week - I took of a ton of water weight!

love2b150
03-31-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm in 155 is my goal ... I'd love to see 150 but I think that would be pushing it.

Cheyenneb4u
04-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Tomorrow is Thursday--- We still have 4 more days to make progress before our next weigh-in!!!! Stick with it =) I'm happy to see that last week was successful for you!!! <3

lotsakids
04-05-2014, 10:15 AM
updated today, Monday is a bad bad day for me most weeks :)

love2b150
04-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Thanks Cheyenne, hoping I will have good results on Monday. At least a pound down would be great :crossed:

Donna Monday's aren't great for me either but maybe knowing that I want to get down to 160 by the 14th my birthday I will do what I am supposed to this weekend and this week :crossed:

worththeeffort2
04-05-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm joining the game late but added my name this morning.

Steelslady
04-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Thank you to whoever corrected my current weight loss for the week. For some reason, it kept showing I had a loss of 116 pounds- lol, I only wish that were true! :D

jennykay
04-05-2014, 02:44 PM
I have had a rough week with some cheats and TOM. I am currently up and am trying to stay OP and recover a bit :)

worththeeffort2
04-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Up 2/10 of a pound due to TOM. Next weekend should register a loss, with any luck.

Cheyenneb4u
04-06-2014, 04:46 PM
I'm hoping that if I'm good enough today... tomorrow won't register a GAIN... I should juice fast to kick start my downward journey!!! Sometimes a little bit of success is the motivation I need to stick with it!

appyfizz
04-06-2014, 05:22 PM
I am joining in as well. I usually track my weight daily (unless too busy) so could fill the weigh ins of the previous two weeks. Still not decided the goal weight though. Hope it's okay!

Radiojane
04-07-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm sitting at 372.8 this morning, but I did manage to get down to 371 and stay there for 48 hours this week, so I'm hoping that next week I can post a loss!

KitKat85
04-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I signed up. Hope it is not too late. Plan to lose 8 lbs by June 2.

SeeMyFeet
04-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Ok ill try.

Gonna Get There Soon
04-07-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm all in and I'm stoked!! 5lbs by June will put me at 2 lbs above my ultimate goal. I plan to re-evaluate my goal at that point, but I going to get there first.

jennykay
04-07-2014, 01:34 PM
I managed to eek out 1 pound this week. I'll take it with TOM and my cheats :) Down 10 lbs today overall so maybe I'll buy myself some new exercise pants...

Cheyenneb4u
04-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Ahhh... I can't say I've been very successful!! However, I won't complain about what I have the power to change! This is my choice. I KNOW what to do...

There is no time limit for joining... You're more than welcome to join in and do it how it suits you! <3

MamaLu
04-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Hi All! I hope you don't mind a complete stranger joining your challenge. :^: I'm a big spreadsheet nerd and my family and I are cruising the first week of June so this seemed like the perfect challenge for me!

Let's Do This Thing!

Summersweety
04-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Joined today and put a reminder in my phone to go off every Monday morning. I am trying for 18. I hope that's doable! Good Luck everyone!

IBAlex
04-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Hello everybody,

my name is Alex and I'm new to 3FC. I'm here to help you with any technical problems you might encounter on the site, working as a liaison between you and the tech team. I'm testing now the issue with disappearing posts that some of you reported last week. I'm writing this post to see if the same will happen with my post.

If you encountered the problem with disappearing posts please let me know about it on the "Announcements and Forum Help" , thread "Post disappearing".

Thank you!
Alex

seaurchin
04-07-2014, 09:11 PM
I just joined today. I would like to lose 15 pound by June.

Cheyenneb4u
04-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Glad to have you MamaLu ... It's for everyone and anyone who thinks it might help motivate them!!! I'm glad to have a spreadsheet nerd on our team!!!

love2b150
04-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

I'm hoping that if I'm good enough today... tomorrow won't register a GAIN... I should juice fast to kick start my downward journey!!! Sometimes a little bit of success is the motivation I need to stick with it!

this hold true for me also :)

I'm all in and I'm stoked!! 5lbs by June will put me at 2 lbs above my ultimate goal. I plan to re-evaluate my goal at that point, but I going to get there first.

that's great and you will get there :high:

I managed to eek out 1 pound this week. I'll take it with TOM and my cheats :) Down 10 lbs today overall so maybe I'll buy myself some new exercise pants...

woot way to go :high:

Ahhh... I can't say I've been very successful!! However, I won't complain about what I have the power to change! This is my choice. I KNOW what to do...

great perspective ... I need to keep that in mind and stop pouting :)

Looking at the chart we're doing well ... I've had my setbacks for sure this past week and hoping to do much better this week as a bday present to myself :crossed: I really need to keep Cheyenne's post in my head because what I put in my mouth is my choice and I need to get it together. I should have been at my bday goal by now ... can't change the past so I'll move forward ... thanks for starting the challenge Cheyenne :)

Steelslady
04-08-2014, 01:27 PM
I am so frustrated and angry right now. Not with myself, but with this blasted stall I am in. Doesn't it figure, as soon as I sign up for a challenge, my body decides to not lose any weight.

I've lost 25 pounds since October, and this does happen usually every 30 pounds or so- came a bit early this time. I haven't really lost anything in three weeks. ARGH! Time to change things up for a week or two to break this stall.

I hope everyone else is getting great results! :carrot:

love2b150
04-08-2014, 01:47 PM
I am so frustrated and angry right now. Not with myself, but with this blasted stall I am in. Doesn't it figure, as soon as I sign up for a challenge, my body decides to not lose any weight.

I've lost 25 pounds since October, and this does happen usually every 30 pounds or so- came a bit early this time. I haven't really lost anything in three weeks. ARGH! Time to change things up for a week or two to break this stall.

:congrat: on your weight loss so far :high: I use to stall out often and was told to try calorie cycling since I counted calories and it worked. I haven't had any stalls in a while. I just go back and forth between the same few pounds :dizzy: Hopefully you'll see some movement soon :crossed:

IBAlex
04-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Hello everybody,

my name is Alex and I'm new to 3FC. I'm here to help you with any technical problems you might encounter on the site, working as a liaison between you and the tech team. I'm testing now the issue with disappearing posts that some of you reported last week. I'm writing this post to see if the same will happen with my post.

If you encountered the problem with disappearing posts please let me know about it on the "Announcements and Forum Help" , thread "Post disappearing".

Thank you!
Alex

Cheyenneb4u
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

-Steelslady- I'm feeling a bit stuck in one place too.. What kind of things work for you when you're having the MOST success??? AND, what things do you think are your biggest stumbling blocks/times/triggers ?? -- We can brainstorm together and see if we can just take one step in the right direction.. if we do that, that other foot will have no choice but to follow!

Lovetobe150 --- I'm so glad you're here with us!!! I've found that this week, again, I didn't lose!!! Here's to a week of a little bit more effort to have a little bit more success!! :)

love2b150
04-09-2014, 12:42 PM
-Steelslady- I'm feeling a bit stuck in one place too.. What kind of things work for you when you're having the MOST success??? AND, what things do you think are your biggest stumbling blocks/times/triggers ?? -- We can brainstorm together and see if we can just take one step in the right direction.. if we do that, that other foot will have no choice but to follow!

Lovetobe150 --- I'm so glad you're here with us!!! I've found that this week, again, I didn't lose!!! Here's to a week of a little bit more effort to have a little bit more success!! :)

Thanks Cheyenne :) Please do brainstorm. YES more effort ... to have a little bit more success. I need to hear that :hug: So any good advice will help (I think I'll be happy if I can just see a number other than 162/163. It doesn't have to stick I just want to know that it is there, does that make sense? ;)

worththeeffort2
04-12-2014, 10:16 AM
I've made a little progress this week. Lost 2 pounds toward the short term goal. I started my new fitness center membership this week so have added strength training to my workout routine. The next three days are cardio.

Cheyenneb4u
04-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Keep Up the good work =) -- I think I may be a pound down... I'll see by Monday!!!

Summersweety
04-14-2014, 07:42 AM
Whoo Hoo! Lost 7lbs! I know that's not typical, and I sure won't expect it next week, but I am so happy!
I hope every one is doing ok.
Steelslady, I hope you are out of your stall. If not I am sure things will get going again soon. I have seen my share of plateaus and they always go away. Keep up the good work!

Summersweety
04-14-2014, 07:46 AM
Found this on Dotties Weight Loss Zone

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

LRH
04-14-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm in! Hoping to be able to wear more of the clothes in my closet for summer!

Radiojane
04-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Grr. I'm up 5 pounds over last week.

love2b150
04-14-2014, 01:57 PM
worththeeffort good job on the 2lbs gone :)

Summersweety 7lbs way to go :)

Cheyenne hoping for a good weigh in :)

Jane it will be gone soon for both of us :)

LRH here's to more summer clothes :)

up .4 from last week.

lotsakids
04-14-2014, 06:51 PM
up a pound from last week, two from Friday... not a good direction.

jennykay
04-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Well, I am down a cute little .5 pound this week. I will take it!!

Summersweety
04-15-2014, 02:23 PM
LRH, me too. I am glad I have a couple of months before I actually have to go get the clothes out. Although it was 70 here yesterday and now it's like 40 with flurries tonight. Darn New England weather!

worththeeffort2
04-19-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm so excited! Starting the strength training routine at the gym has really worked to kick-start my weight loss again. Registered another 2 pound loss this week. That pleases me VERY much. The march continues! ;)

Cardio for me all weekend. I'm heading back to our elliptical machine, hoping now that I'm starting to be in better shape, it won't totally kill me. It's suppose to be a really efficient burn of a lot of calories and that's what I'm shooting for.

LRH
04-21-2014, 07:28 AM
LRH, me too. I am glad I have a couple of months before I actually have to go get the clothes out. Although it was 70 here yesterday and now it's like 40 with flurries tonight. Darn New England weather!

I wouldn't mind the weather staying a bit cooler until I can get into a few more clothes. :D

Steelslady
04-21-2014, 04:42 PM
:congrat: on your weight loss so far :high: I use to stall out often and was told to try calorie cycling since I counted calories and it worked. I haven't had any stalls in a while. I just go back and forth between the same few pounds :dizzy: Hopefully you'll see some movement soon :crossed:

I've been doing a modified version of Paleo with my youngest daughter- it did help get four pounds off, finally! Thank you so much for your kind words and help! :hug: I hope that you had a great loss this week! It sure was a challenge with Easter- I did very well yesterday, just a couple of treats, but stayed on plan for the rest of it. Hopefully, it will reflect that in next week's weight loss, lol!

The best that works for me, believe it or not, is to simply switch diets around. High Fiber, Lower Carb, Paleo, Calorie counting, Carbohydrate Addict's Diet, and may try the Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise again during a future stall.

I recently switched over to a modified version of Paleo with my youngest daughter who wants to lose weight for her prom (we still eat some dairy), and finally, some weight is coming off. Bad thing about the Paleo diet is I am in the kitchen way too much, not enough time for exercise. I can see that I will be switching off of this diet soon- I miss my exercise time, believe it or not! I don't feel as good without doing it. :D

How are you doing? I hope you can find something to help you get your weight loss going again- it is frustrating to be so close to goal- you can taste it, but it can seem out of reach!

I also don't believe in going too low in calories. To me, it's not healthy and sets a person up for easier weight gain in the future. Hence, why I just switch diets around. ;)

Whoo Hoo! Lost 7lbs! I know that's not typical, and I sure won't expect it next week, but I am so happy!
I hope every one is doing ok.
Steelslady, I hope you are out of your stall. If not I am sure things will get going again soon. I have seen my share of plateaus and they always go away. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the encouragement! :hug: What an awesome loss you had- keep up the great work! :carrot:

I've been working hard at it, and this weight loss is slower than usual, but I also have a lot going on right now at home, and six people to cook for- 3 different diet plans to make every night. I feel like I live in my kitchen, lol!

Found this on Dotties Weight Loss Zone

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Thank you so much for this!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: I needed to read it- it is absolutely the truth, too. I remind myself everyday- just one pound a week for three years, and I will be at goal- it's my mantra, lol. Still, it was nice reminder that the "only one pound" is much much better than no pounds lost!

love2b150
04-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Steelslady it's great to have someone working with you in the house. It just makes things easier to me even if it's for a short time. My son says he wants to get in shape but everytime I look he's eating something and it's typically not diet/get in shape friendly. But he works out hard so hopefully it will all come together for him :)

Well since the 14th was my birthday I obviously forgot that it was only one day and continued it celebrate with all the wrong foods. I'd start the day off good and totally blow it. BUT no more, that's done and behind me. Today starts my new GET IT RIGHT journey and so far today has been totally OP. I will see a loss next week for sure ;)

LRH
04-21-2014, 09:10 PM
Well since the 14th was my birthday I obviously forgot that it was only one day and continued it celebrate with all the wrong foods. I'd start the day off good and totally blow it. BUT no more, that's done and behind me. Today starts my new GET IT RIGHT journey and so far today has been totally OP. I will see a loss next week for sure ;)[/QUOTE]

Rennie: Belated Happy Birthday! I went off the rails on my b-day recently (two birthday cakes, hello), but you know, I'm not sorry. I'm back on it now and doing well. I enjoyed it all!!!

love2b150
04-21-2014, 11:03 PM
LRH, Happy Belated Birthday to you also :hug: There were two cakes here also, thank goodness for kids and one made me feel ill so it was easy to resist. I was mad at myself at first, but once I got it in my mind that I can STOP the madness and I did it TODAY :D, I'm fine :) I'll know next week if I'm doing better or not ;). :congrat: to YOU for getting back on track :high:

Summersweety
04-23-2014, 05:00 PM
Steelslady, glad you liked it!
LRH and Rennie Happy Birthday!!!!

LRH
04-25-2014, 09:02 AM
Thanks Rennie and Summersweety! Hope you're having a great week!

Cheyenneb4u
04-26-2014, 06:58 PM
I came in like a butterball.... All I wanted was for my weight to fall... (Ooops... those lyrics just are n twerking are they? )

love2b150
04-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Thanks SummerSweety :)

Thanks LRH, I had a horrible week (food wise). I hope your week was great and this week is even better :)

Cheyenne I don't know anything about twerking but all I want is my weight (scale numbers to fall) also. I feel like I haven't accomplished much of anything this month. I hope I can end the month with a smile :)

I ate everything I could think of and the scale kept moving up then yesterday after reading on Saturday about a 5:2 diet I decided since I had had a ton of high (over) calorie days I would try the low 500 cal day. I still went over but I lost the bloat and am back to my 162 that I was on the 7th so I am happy. Two pounds to lose by 4/30 to make my goal :crossed:

Cheyenneb4u
04-28-2014, 09:41 PM
Wow... 6 weeks in and I'm the SAME as the start!! 5 weeks to go ... Will I drop anything at all ?? I'm feeling discouraged!

LRH
04-28-2014, 10:13 PM
Cheyenne: the same is ok. Don't be hard on yourself. You're holding steady. Sometimes that is a victory in and of itself. :hug:

love2b150
04-28-2014, 11:12 PM
Cheyenne what plan are you following? I hadn't hit a plateau but the scale was going in the wrong direction. I read something about a 5:2 diet, talked to another 3FCer about JUDDD, and hear a lot about IF on here. Yesterday after several crazy eating days that had me going up and up on the scale I did a low cal, low carb day. Went to the gym and burned quite a few calories on the treadmill and today I loss all of that water that I had seen on the scale. I say give it a shot just to kick start your weight loss again.

LRH you are so right, sometimes staying the same is a victory in itself. But I would feel discouraged also if it were me.

Hoping we all have good weigh ins next week :crossed:

Cheyenneb4u
04-29-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm not on a specific plan... I am a vegetarian not for dietary reasons but a personal preference to not eat animals! It makes following certain plans a bit more tricky ... I've not heard of the 5:2, JUDDD or IF... I'll have to google all three.. Maybe what I need is a plan of some sort to help me have a boundary.. right now my day is like an eating free for all and I think If i just wish hard enough maybe I'll lose a few pounds!!! - thanks for the outside perspective, helps me to think more clearly about what I'm doing! =)

love2b150
04-29-2014, 08:41 AM
Cheyenne, The 5:2 diet or fast diet I saw a thread on MFP about it. I think it's big in the UK since most of the sites I found had UK at the end. JUDDD - Johnson Up Day Down Day diet I learned about from shr1nk1ngme on here she has done very well with it. It's basically has the same concept IMO at the 5:2 diet. and IF is Intermittent Fasting, there are several threads on 3FC with regards to that. The all seem to keep your body guessing and I am sure if you search IF on here there may be a vegetarian thread. As a matter of fact I think shr1nk1ngme is also vegetarian. Do you log what you eat on any site? I use MFP to help show the nutrients of what I eat especially sodium, carbs and protein. If you're not using a site that will give you the break down you may be amazed at what you thought was healthy isn't. or you may find that you aren't eating enough, idk. I do hope that you break your plateau this week, you are so close to goal :hug:

lotsakids
05-02-2014, 11:10 AM
On holding steady.... I've lost 84 pounds over the past almost year, but since January I've only lost 10 pounds and none in the last 2 months (unless you count the same 2 pounds I've bounced around) I expect to slow down but I didn't think I'd just stop! However.... holding steady is not gaining and in the past when I hit a bump, I've given up only to gain everything back. Progress sometimes is holding steady.

love2b150
05-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Need a like button on here DONNA ... LIKE

worththeeffort2
05-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Just checking in. I've been averaging a 1.5 pound per week weight loss so things are going pretty well for me. As long as the numbers keep going down, I'm happy.

love2b150
05-07-2014, 07:58 AM
I so wish I could weigh in when the scale acts right 160 today :D

Wannabehealthy
05-10-2014, 11:03 AM
I am just posting to bump this thread up! LOL Once I signed up I had a hard time finding it again. I want to be sure to be here on weigh-in day because I am anticipating a loss.

Wannabehealthy
05-12-2014, 10:29 AM
I am never good at challenges. I'm surprised that I'm actually showing a net loss so far.

worththeeffort2
05-13-2014, 06:56 AM
Another pound gone. Hope others are making progress as well.

DodgeThis
05-13-2014, 09:59 AM
I just found this thread and added my name to the list. I hope no one minds a late joiner!

love2b150
05-13-2014, 11:05 AM
DodgeThis it's never too late, :welcome:

Cheyenne where are you?

I am back to square one, I have gained back everything I have lost

DodgeThis
05-14-2014, 06:17 PM
I've decided to weigh myself twice a week (until it starts to drive me nuts), so I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I get good news!:^:

DodgeThis
05-15-2014, 06:22 PM
I lost four pounds as of this morning! I realize that the majority of it is probably water weight, but I'll take it anyway :hat:

worththeeffort2
05-17-2014, 07:09 AM
Scored a 3 pound weight loss this week. Yay! Onederland is finally within reach. I won't be making my 20 lb weight loss goal noted in this challenge but I'm making steady progress and that is all a girl can ask. I have a busy weekend of meetings and presentations ahead but I already have my healthy salad made up to take along today and will do the same for tomorrow. My workouts will have to be in the evenings but I'm keeping up with them.

appyfizz
05-19-2014, 01:54 AM
Omg... I am finally out of the 180s!! Thank god.. Too soon to say since i am barely in the 170s but I am definitely not going back. Trying to lose weight with thyroid and PCOS sucks!

Congrats, DodgeThis and worththeeffort2

Tough luck, Rennie.. I am sure you will be back on track in no time!! Good luck

love2b150
05-19-2014, 11:31 AM
appyfizz I sure hope to get fully on track soon :) :congrat: on the new decade :)

EscapeKitty
05-19-2014, 02:00 PM
Hi All - I'm new here and joining your challenge. Maybe I just want a public place to record that I lost two pounds - lol! You're all so inspiring!

Kitty

love2b150
05-19-2014, 02:07 PM
:welcome: Kitty :congrat: on the 2lb loss :high:

love2b150
05-29-2014, 12:58 PM
I've done horribly during this challenge. I am hoping that the last weigh in on the 2nd shows some type of loss. :crossed:

LRH
06-02-2014, 08:07 AM
Well, I missed my goal by 3 pounds, but I will take the 12 I did lose! Hope everyone else is going strong.

Wannabehealthy
06-02-2014, 08:17 AM
I missed my goal, too, but I lost 4 lbs for good and finally got below 194 where I have been stuck for a very long time. So this challenge was a success for me!

Bring on the next challenge!

love2b150
06-02-2014, 03:49 PM
LRH good job on the 12lbs GONE :high:

Carol Sue good job on the 4lbs GONE :high:

I've made a come back and lost 8.2lbs from 3/24 to 6/2. Hoping to keep this going and stay in the 150's this time. :)

worththeeffort2
06-02-2014, 08:57 PM
I lost 14 pounds. 6 short of my stated goal but good, all the same.

LRH
06-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Rennie, Carol Sue and Worththeeffort: Good job to all of you! Continued success!

Med1980
06-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Thanks, I'm sure this will be helpful.

sonickel77
06-02-2014, 11:09 PM
my goal is to be 93 kg by July 1, ie lose 5 kgs this month. As it's the beginning of my weight loss, I should be good, as long as I stick to my diet and exercise program like GLUE.....

Wannabehealthy
06-04-2014, 08:43 AM
When's the next challenge?

Cheyenneb4u
06-21-2014, 06:56 PM
So I totally fell off the wagon and disappeared and had no success with weight loss on our last run.... I'm going to try again with the start of school as my focal point. If you're not where you want to be weight wise.. Let's use this summer together to get on track! This could be the summer of change!

Here is the link to our spreadsheet.. It's all cleared out and ready to go again.

https://docs.google.com/a/eagles.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApdDOfllcJ5jdEh1amNfbDJfTWpLXzB2R210S095R FE&usp=drive_web#gid=0