Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 05:45 PM   #1  

Default New to your board

Hi all

I am new to this board but not to 3FC. I have been chatting and journaling since October. I am not really certain which thread to join in on. I have been lifiting off and on for about 10 years. I just started back into it again a few weeks ago. I seem to have a motivation issue. I love my friends on the other thread but they don't have access to weights like I do so I really can't pull them into what I am doing.

Can any of you throw some advise my way?
Old 06-09-2003, 06:01 PM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

Hi Kempyd and Welcome!!

Can we throw advise you way?? Wow, that's a loaded question , and the answer is YES of course, but you'll have to be more specific.... ask away, come join us on the main thread.... Read all the Stickies at the top of the forum... and I hope you find your niche here with us....
Old 06-09-2003, 06:02 PM   #3  
Mel

Default Hi there

Hi Kempyd,

I've seen some of your posts on other boards when I'm in lurking mode. Welcome to our little corner of 3fc. Just join in on the main weekly thread. Sometimes it's really hopping with long discussions, other times fairly brief (like today). Some of us are on fairly regimented programs like BFL or Body Rx, others are doing their own thing. What we all have in common is the knowledge that the way to a better body and healthier lifestyle is through lifting and eating right.

Advice? Come on over and join us, lift heavy, and eat clean

mel
Old 06-09-2003, 06:59 PM   #4  
Student of the Hoof

Hey Kempyd! I've lurked around and read some of your stuff, as well as your journals. Are you a member of a gym, or do you have a home gym? Machines or freeweights? Or both? Always great to see another lifter chick!
Closed Thread