Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Height: 5'6"

Amandie! I recognize your cats from my Victoria's Secret thread! Welcome! We are both 167!
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #17  

Height: 5"6

Way to go, Amandie and Underwater! Underwater, I'm so glad it was that sodium beast after all! Remember that next time! Good for you for staying strong even when the scale made you want to go batty!!!!

What kind of ring are you thinking, Underwater?? Can't wait for pics!
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #18  

ughhhhh I feel wierd on workout days! I know I get 400 extra calories and I just use them on junk! Tonight, I had staff meeting treats at school, plus a grilled cheese AND buttered toast! I was really feelin the bread!

I stayed in calorie range perfectly, but I need to just...I don't know. Maybe I don't need to do anything!? I find I judge my food choices so harshly but hey, if the lbs are coming off, maybe I need to ease up on myself!
Old 05-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

I'm gonna join you guys! I was at 165.4, I think, up until a few days ago and then I ate a bunch of crap over a couple of days. This morning I was 169.2. But I'm newly committed!

NC, I think some comfort food is fine if you're sticking to your limits.

Underwater, It must be so cool to be so close to goal!!! I can't wait to see you do it!
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:25 AM   #20  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Thanks for the welcome, Underwater! So close to goal! That is awesome. Can't wait to see pics of your 100lb lost reward ring!

Aw, Northernchick- I don't really deserve the WTG because last week I was 164.4 and after indulging myself last weekend and over the couple days, I got back up to 167. for it being mostly water weight! I definitely think you need to ease up on yourself! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Rubidoux- Gah, I did the same thing! I drank and ate a bunch of crap over the weekend plus the last few nights (TOM is coming up) and now I am 167-168 from last week's 164. Let's get back there and beyond! We can do this.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:55 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 173/163/148

Height: 5'4"

168 today! I feel the 150's calling my name! Congrats to all, it feels so good crossing over
SeattleNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:05 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

I can't wait to be in this thread!!! Please visit me whoosh fairy!!!

Btw NorthernChick saw this and thought of you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=l06spAoJjQQ
hhm6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

^hahahahahhaah thats a great video. Hopefully I'll soon be back to the weight I was when I rocked out to BSB on the discman.

Yay look at all these people joining us Commmmmon 150's, haha.

I know I lost another solid 1oz yesterday since I cut a couple more dreads off and now officially have a dread-hawk. Its been 8 years with this hair and this is the first time I've been comfortable enough with myself not to feel I need them to hide behind. Also - found an old t-shirt from high school andddd it fits
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #24  
Train Insane

S/C/G: 191/151/135

Height: 5'8"

Finally starting to drop some weight! This has taken forever. I was at 161.4 this morning after weeks of being around 162.8-164.4. This is taking me forever
glitterhairdye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #25  

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH hhm6, BEST WAY TO START MY DAY!

I love those boys! THANK YOU!!!!! A new song came out this week, just in time for summer! Check it out!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruEqHpQRgY
Old 05-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

dehtripper, you're really rock in' it! 164!!!

I'm starting to recover from my slip up, was at 167.4 this morning. I am also insanely sore from my first Zumba class that I did wed night. I thought my legs were really getting strong from all the hills that I was walking, but that has never made me hurt like this. Anyway I'm hoping that the sore muscles are holding onto a bit of water. Anyone know how long that effect lasts?
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernChick13 View Post
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH hhm6, BEST WAY TO START MY DAY!

I love those boys! THANK YOU!!!!! A new song came out this week, just in time for summer! Check it out!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruEqHpQRgY
hahaha no prob!! And that song is going on my workout playlist!! I'm getting so tired of my music!!

I was 169.5 today, so does that count to be in this thread?!!! I'm so scared to be on this cusp!! I hope I don't start flopping around the 170s again!! Any advice on how to eat on a road trip? I'm road tripping to SF and won't get any solid exercise in and my fam is packing all kinds of junk!! Pack my own lunches maybe?
Old 05-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

169.5 totally counts!!! As for the road trip - I would definitely pack my own lunch and snacks. It saves for those momentary lapses in judgement fuelled by hungry-hot-stuffy-car-ride-head.

Oh, and I'm definitely pumping some self-titled Backstreet in my office to get through the 3:00pm slump. Woooohoooo.

I'm rostered in a derby bout tomorrow...which means on one hand that I will be sweating it out on the track for longer than a normal weekend, but on the other hand we have season-opening after party. Hopefully the two will balance each other out.
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhm6 View Post
hahaha no prob!! And that song is going on my workout playlist!! I'm getting so tired of my music!!

I was 169.5 today, so does that count to be in this thread?!!! I'm so scared to be on this cusp!! I hope I don't start flopping around the 170s again!! Any advice on how to eat on a road trip? I'm road tripping to SF and won't get any solid exercise in and my fam is packing all kinds of junk!! Pack my own lunches maybe?
Totally counts!!!

Have fun in SF! I live in Silicon Valley about 45 min south. I would pack lots of high protein and fiber snacks and make a commitment to stick to your plan. Come back and let us know how it's going. And I hope you're not a LA Kings fan. It's a rough weekend to up here as a Kings fan
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehtripper View Post
169.5 totally counts!!! As for the road trip - I would definitely pack my own lunch and snacks. It saves for those momentary lapses in judgement fuelled by hungry-hot-stuffy-car-ride-head.

Oh, and I'm definitely pumping some self-titled Backstreet in my office to get through the 3:00pm slump. Woooohoooo.

I'm rostered in a derby bout tomorrow...which means on one hand that I will be sweating it out on the track for longer than a normal weekend, but on the other hand we have season-opening after party. Hopefully the two will balance each other out.
Oh man, it seems like those two could def cancel each other out! NorthernChick has managed to get me hooked on BSB again!! lol I've been listening to them on youtube all morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater View Post
Totally counts!!!

Have fun in SF! I live in Silicon Valley about 45 min south. I would pack lots of high protein and fiber snacks and make a commitment to stick to your plan. Come back and let us know how it's going. And I hope you're not a LA Kings fan. It's a rough weekend to up here as a Kings fan

Thanks Underwater! hahahaha not a Kings Fan so no worries :-) My sister goes to state so we're moving her out, maybe I can count that as lifting? lol

I'm just praying it sticks around! 170s have not been good to me so I need to be really careful! I'm going to pack right now so I don't have any excuses on the road!