Old 06-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Anyone craving anything?

Ok, as i was sitting enjoying my afternoon yesterday, I was thinking of how far Ive come in such a short amount of time. I dont have the urge to cheat, but its that TOM and dear lord its hard. Ive never craved things before but it seemed like every commercial that came on my mouth salivated, why is that. Any help on how to get through TOM or urges? Im strong and not going to cheat but any help would sure make the remaining time on IP better.

Thanks in advance,

saintsbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #2  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

I hear you! TOM makes it hard to diet! I'm on TOM right now, I feel bloated, with headaches and a hunger that is crucial! I decided to have one more protein shake today, as I really can't take it anymore. I opted for the 100 calorie muscle milk light. I would rather have this shake instead of cheating on my diet with some non ip food.

Stay strong!
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
I hear you! TOM makes it hard to diet! I'm on TOM right now, I feel bloated, with headaches and a hunger that is crucial! I decided to have one more protein shake today, as I really can't take it anymore. I opted for the 100 calorie muscle milk light. I would rather have this shake instead of cheating on my diet with some non ip food.

Stay strong!
Thanks gal! Im going to, and good idea about the shake... I may have my chocolate malt ball (IP) for snack, maybe that'll curb the hunger...
saintsbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #4  

I crave stuff like grilled cheese sandwiches (my favorite has sharp cheddar, mac-n-cheese, carmelized onions, and BBQ pulled pork)
Pasta carbonara, pizza, crispy fried chicken, a bagel with cream cheese, etc.

I get enough sweet from the diet foods, gimme some complex carbs!
Ugh73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #5  

Oh and an ice cold beer (shock top) to wash it down with!
Ugh73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/129

Height: 5/3"

I just want toast with butter. I don't know why, because I never ate it often before I went on IP, but the craving is outpacing my wish for cookies, and that is saying something!
Copperhead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #7  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

A few times a week, when it's been hot I've wanted an ice cold bottle of beer.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #8  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

hmm last night i dreamt i was eating mashed potatoes that had been deep fried and served with gravy...dont even know if that type of dish exists....but i was obviously craving carbs.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #9  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

lol I'm literally always craving carbs
All the carbs in the world, I want to eat them, always :/
paulimapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #10  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulimapi View Post
lol I'm literally always craving carbs
All the carbs in the world, I want to eat them, always :/
I would 'enjoy' them, but I have to admit after being a carb junkie most of my life, Im not 'craving' them...

How nice would it be if potatoes were on the plan though....mmmm
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 224/215.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Smile

I've been on for 3 weeks now and my TOM is next week and I've been fearing how much I would be affected since I am on IP and my body hasn't had crazy cravings, but I know my TOM makes me want to eat everything. Thanks for the heads up.
chicagoboiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

No real cravings, but I remember about 6 weeks into the program last time I started having weird dreams about cookies.

Also, I was walking down the sidewalk once, and a lady was eating a bagel or something, and I thought to myself (I kid you not) I bet I could snatch that and run away before she catches me.

So, ya, weird stuff...lol. Mind games.
amandasweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #13  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Lol Amanda..totally just visualized a women chasing after a women with a bagel in hand shouting "give me back my bagel!" BAHAHAH...

Longhorn: Dont you have the IP potato puree? Isnt it similar to mashed potatoes or no?

Mmm potatos...dont know why.. i dont even really like potatoes inless they are slathered with sour cream, butter and bacon bits and green onion...mmmmmmmm
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Lol Amanda..totally just visualized a women chasing after a women with a bagel in hand shouting "give me back my bagel!" BAHAHAH...
No kidding! I was so appalled by this overwhelming desire that I started laughing out loud on the sidewalk. I think everyone thought I was crazy...and considering I wanted to bag a woman over the head and steal her bagel, I couldn't exactly disagree.
amandasweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #15  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post

Longhorn: Dont you have the IP potato puree? Isnt it similar to mashed potatoes or no?

Mmm potatos...dont know why.. i dont even really like potatoes inless they are slathered with sour cream, butter and bacon bits and green onion...mmmmmmmm
Yes i have them but for me i would like them with my supper. My coach said i could but would have to cut back on my lean protein. Im not willing to trade any protein for fake spuds lol. And compared to any of the other packages you get a very small portion.
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote