Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 01:27 PM   #1  

Default FRIDAY March 14-Daily

Hi Gang> It's been awhile now. I'm busy with house plans and summer plans. No depression here!

How is everyone?
Old 03-14-2003, 02:11 PM   #2  

I can't sit still. I will be leaving work in a few minutes so I wanted to tell you guys bye.

I will miss chating with you everyday. I hope you all have a great week and I will be back later.
Old 03-14-2003, 02:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Well hey there you too! It's so nice to see a post from you Tippy! How ya doing? How's the nose? What ya planning for the summer? a great big get away? fun???

Hey Kemp - hope you have a great time.

It's crazy here - boss is getting ready to leave for a week in Honduras, and we have Disciple Now at our house all weekend. I was hoping to get off early and do a little cooking/baking, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get away early with everything going on. Oh well, I will get to it when I get home.

We are all really looking forward to the weekend. We had a supper/banquet last night to kick things off and it was really good. The youth speaker was AWESOME! wow! it's gonna be good! :-)

I hope everybody has a great weekend - I'll see you guys on Monday!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 03-14-2003, 02:42 PM   #4  

Good morning everyone

It is getting close to noon here now...Kemp.....I must have missed something.....where are you going?

It is warming up here now....it's +10 C now......but we still have at least 4 feet of snow left outside.....today I see blue sky & white clouds outside....spring will be here soon.

I am feeling good these days....Usually I start to feel good in March. DH & I went to coffee with friends this morning.....not much happening here...I will fold some more laundry today....& some cleaning.

Have a great weekend everyone.

April
Old 03-14-2003, 03:25 PM   #5  

hello everyone

Nothing special going on around here. A couple ladies from church came at noon and we went to Dad's house and did some measuring and discussed colors for the rooms. I am overwhelmed thinking of all that needs done there.

Missed chat last night. I was watching The Banger Sisters and didn't realize how late it was. It was after 11:30 so figured no one would be there.

Kemp have a good trip.

Cathy it sounds like a great wknd you've got planned. Bet there's some awesome food too.

April it is in the 70's here. Chris is out running around town. He stopped by to let me know he was going to WalMart. I know he's protected but I always worry about him.

Cin it was good to talk to you the other night. Still in shock that you stayed up so late. not like you at all. You should arrange more trips for hubby.

It's almost my nap time. I just can't seem to function w/o one.

No clue what dinner will be. I should have laid something out but didn't. I might make a small meatloaf...I have some HB in the fridge that I need to use.

Catch you all later.......
Old 03-14-2003, 03:41 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi all,

Happy Friday.

Oh sorry I haven't been in here. I've been tied up at work.

I'm so looking forward to the weekend I'll be keeping my ADD neice so by Monday I should have no hair left She is 6 years old and acts like she's 20. when she marry's she is one woman that will def wear the pants in her family.

Other than that, nothing much to talk about.
I see everyone is doing good.
Kem have a fun, safe trip.

Hugs to everyone !!

Love, Leenie

Sweet.......meat loaf sounds good.
Closed Thread