Old 04-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #1  

Post Need some serious help!

This is almost my third week on IP and I am completely exhausted, I got up for 15 minutes and ran but then I just felt nauseas and tireddd. I'm only seventeen so I should have more energy in general and sleeping half of the day is very odd to me. Ive lost about eight pounds in these two weeks and I have about ten left, but I'm just not noticing these symtpons. How do I get rid of this? I'm guessing I won't be on phase one for much longerrr but until then I need something to keep me lively enough to do this!
Jacksterrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 277/268/135 - started 3/20/13

Height: 5'4"

You aren't taking in enough calories on IP to be able to run. I think if you stop exercising for a while you'll feel much better.
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:16 AM   #3  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I dont' see how much you weigh... Are you seriously overweight? Or just a bit? At 17 it's more important for you to get really healthy and fit than to restrict your calorie intake dramatically. Eat something! Go for a run and go have fun.
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Are you taking all your supplements, oil and salt and water?

Also don't run, you might be putting your body into starvation mode. Take a long walk. Read up on the latest research on exercise physiology and fat metabolism. After reading that,if you really want to burn fat, you'll walk and understand why. Google that topic.
Chloe222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

I just posted on the 'exercise' thread about aerobic exercise during the beginning of phase 1, and why they don't recommend it.

Some people are tired the whole time on IP, but it sounds like the run was too much for you, or you need to try the extra packet idea, before/after the run.
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote