View Poll Results: Which Body Part Are You MOST Satisfied With?
Arms 2 20.00%
Legs 0 0%
Hips 0 0%
Breast 1 10.00%
Stomach 1 10.00%
Butt 0 0%
Other 0 0%
None Of The Above 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 07:45 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies......(#95)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 02-24-2003, 07:53 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #94 and read read the last few posts there!!!!!

Also..........Don't forget that it now has 3 pages!!!!!
Old 02-24-2003, 11:36 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Love your little Elmo dude Sher!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2003, 05:14 AM   #4  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBIE!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2003, 06:08 AM   #5  

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear DEBBIE, Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!!

I hope that you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!

I Love You!!
Sherry

Last edited by Sherry; 02-25-2003 at 06:11 AM.
Old 02-25-2003, 06:15 AM   #6  

Debbie..........I couldn't find a cake big enough to hold ALL your candles!!!

Again.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You have TWO cakes this year....and the good news is......THEY AREN'T EDIBLE!! LOL!

Love Ya!!!!!!!!
Sherry
Old 02-25-2003, 07:14 AM   #7  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - You should have ALREADY BEEN to the doctor! A WEEK in pain, especially in your back, is TOO LONG! I'm here to kick you in the patootie...One of these days, you're going to ignore something REALLY SERIOUS and things will turn out much worse!

Now, if you aren't socked in with ice like we are today (no school! no school! ), GO TO THE DOCTOR!
Old 02-25-2003, 07:15 AM   #8  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

And happy birthday, Debbie! (Make Sherry go to the doctor!)
Old 02-25-2003, 09:20 AM   #9  
Losing it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBB, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!! {{{HUGS}}}

Deb, I am sending you 52 wishes for a bright and wonderful year ahead. Each wish also contains a small thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I hope that you have a day filled with love and laughter, a day as special as you are!!!!

BTW: Also sending you a gift to help you out in the kitchen with the brand new stove.....check your email!
Old 02-25-2003, 10:51 AM   #10  

DEBBIE.......HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you find a stove you like and can agree on it. That is what I'm going to ask for for Christmas. I want a stainless with a smooth top. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and love.

Well, we managed to slide into work this morning. However, I just heard on the radio that the road to our house has been closed. Sooooooo, we will probably leave here about the middle of the afternoon and park at my BIL's house. Then we will have to walk about a mile through the woods to get to our house. I only wore tennis shoes this morning which will never work to hike up the mountain. But, guess what.......I OWN A BOOT STORE!LOL
I think I can find something on the shelf to keep me dry on the hike home. I am NOT looking forward to it. I'm so out of shape, hubby will probably have to drag me up the mountain. So, if you don't hear from me in a few days, send out a search party!!!!:lol

I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, OP day!!!!

Love ya,
Ramona
Old 02-25-2003, 12:15 PM   #11  

Where is: Donna.......Lisa...........Jeanne............Vicki .............& Carol?????????? Should I put up a "MISSING" poster?

I miss my Floozie friends and I hope that you post soon!!!!!!

Debbie***** I hope that you're having a wonderful birthday!!! I'm looking forward to celebrating with you on Saturday night!!!

Gayle*****Those kitchen cooks were so SEXY!!! Hey....Brian or Will can cook in my kitchen ANYTIME.....With or Without a new stove!!!!!

Ramona*****I hope that you don't have any trouble making it home.But you're right....you own a boot store!! LOL
Have you heard from your Sons??? I think about them all the time!

Jennelle*****Yep.....we got the dam* white stuff again!!!!!! I'm so ready for spring!!! Today is the 1st snow day where we DON'T get paid!!! Already used our 5 built in ones.We'll be in School in June the way our weather is going!! I promise I'll go to Dr. if I'm not better by Friday!! Honestly my back does feel a little better today! Thanks for caring!

Dee*****How is Dez? How are YOU??? I worry about you all the time!! BTW: Did you order this SNOW here??? I bet you couldn't stand it because you were the only one that had it! Please be careful out there walking in it!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley***** Wanna come to TN and play in the snow with me???? I bet you're laying out in the sun there huh????? Maybe we should all pack up and head for your house!!!!!!!

Doni*****Do you still have snow too? How are your kids? I hope they are all well and over their sickness.Have you lost anymore weight?

Dee (Titan Card Fan)***** Let's plan a trip to Tunica!! Debbie & I would love to get away...PLUS, we've never been!! I can just see us now.....Not gambling just eating the buffet!!!

Well guess I better try to get this house straighten.I'm being very lazy but hey, with this bad back, I can't do a whole lot!!!!

Love to all........
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 02-25-2003, 01:04 PM   #12  
Carol

Hey there all!! I know, I know.... I am so bad. I just can't seem to get into the habit of posting.

I did want to at least post today and tell Debbie:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! I miss you!!! Hope you have a wonderful day. It has to be better than mine was. It was on my birthday that I fell and broke this darn leg!

I do miss you all... I don't know why I can't seem to get on here and post.

Please feel free to email me any time ladies because I do check those daily. I just can't seem to get on the computer at night after I have been on one all day long at work.

My leg/ankle is still on the mend. I am still in a boot cast for one more week. I can drive some now without having someone else take me everywhere, so that is good. With all the snow and ice around here these days, I am still pretty leary of walking around outside too much though. I am turning into a big chicken where ice is concerned.

Well, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Please take care and drop me a line if I get forgetful again about not posting. Someone has to keep me in line!!!

Love you all!!
Carol
Old 02-25-2003, 03:31 PM   #13  

Happy Birthday, Debbie. I'd love to head over to Tunica sometime again, perhaps my next trip to Tennessee. Maybe Jennelle could meet us. How about you, Ramona? How close are you? Anyone else??

What is this about snow again? Here we are getting COLD COLD COLD. I keep watching the weather forecast, as there is a possibility I will be making a trip to southern Illinois.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:45 PM   #14  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Thank You everyone for all my birthday wishes. You are the greatest!!!

Today has been so nice with the snow and not having to work. At the end of May, I hope I am still thinking about how nice it was not to work on my birthday. Nothing wild planned for tonight, just the kids and grands coming up for a quiet dinner. I'll wait and do my wild thing this weekend when Sherry, Wayne and us go out.

BTW...Glad my birthday even brought Carol out to post. !!

Got to run and pull myself together. Hope a quick shower and a little makeup helps me not feel so old.

Love you guys... Happy to me!!!!

Deb
Old 02-25-2003, 04:59 PM   #15  

Have a wonderful day Debbie! I hope this will be one of your best birthdays. It is nice that you had the day off from work.
Closed Thread