Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #1  

Default 37 lbs to lose before turning 30!

Hi everyone, I've been on this board before (not as a regular poster) and am back.

I'm turning 30 in approximately 4 months and my goal is ambitious, but the thought of putting on a smoking hot dress approximately 3-4 sizes smaller for my 30th birthday party is great motivation! My ultimate motivation to lose weight and get healthy is my health, because my father has a lot of obesity-related diseases, including diabetes and very bad heart disease, so that's #1 priority. But the hot dress is #2 ;o)

I have found the love of my life and he loves me even at this weight (which is the highest I've ever been in my life) so I'm doing this purely for me and my health. But I also want to be his hot girlfriend that he's proud to show on his arm (even though I know he's already proud now).

I'm not following a specific plan because I need flexibility or else I will give up. A realistic goal for now for me is 80/20 - eat very well 80% of the time, and if I'm doing that, then a slip up every now and then is not the end of the world. I'm going to try very hard not to, but if I do, I am already prepared and just get right back on track. I have a workout buddy (my best friend) and she is getting married July 2012, so that is extra motivation too because I want to look great as the MOH standing up there.

A little about me - 29 (obviously....30 in January); 5'2", attorney, Buffalo, dating my bf for 8 months, ready to face my 30's healthy and strong!

Christine
Yankeechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/197/130

Height: 5'0"

welcome
girlvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #3  
tired of being tired

S/C/G: 160/151/110

Height: 5'1"

Go for it Yankeechick. You can do it! You can conquer the overeating beast now. Your metabolism will thank you for it. Limit your booze to a manageable amount.
You can loose the weight and fit into your hot smoking dress!
arrowspark is offline   Reply With Quote