Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 07:39 PM   #1  

Default Starting the BFL challenge on january 6th.

Hi, all, I just wanted to say that I am a newbie, to the BFL, after reading posts on here I decided to get the book, and after trying every diet on earth and having it fail, and after abusin my body with diet pills and laxatives, I have decided to try this, But I am taking it a step further, I actually joined the challenge on the EAS website, I am gonna do it, I get my packet in a few weeks, but start on the 6th. I also stopped smoking , at the begginning of this new year so I am off to a start, wish me luck, I did my grocery shopping, but need to get some chicken and fish, good luck to all and mostly to me, my dream is to compete in MS fitness, so My dream starts on January 6th. God bless.
Old 01-04-2003, 08:24 PM   #2  

Tanya,
C O O L = I'm starting the challenge on the 6th as well, also signed up through EAS. I actually just got back from grocery shopping within the hour, and plan to cook up some meals for the week tomorrow. I'll probably have to do a few challenges to get to where I want to be but I'm will and determined to go through with it. Best of luck to you!
Old 01-04-2003, 09:55 PM   #3  

I am so determined to do this, I will only eat what the book has in it from the 3 food groups, I am not sure about all of the supplements . I do have some creatine and whey protein, so that will be sufficient, I have loads of slim fast stuff, but I think the sugar content is too much.I have also been smoke free for 4 days too. I am so glad that someone wrote back. I have seen lots of posts but , I believe that you and I will be followin strictly by the book, please email me tanyajordan71@ aol.com, so that we can support each other. I am startin on Monday, so we can exchange information and keep each other motivated, I too be be doin at least 2 12 week challenges maybe we will see. I will start my meal planning tomorrow, and will lock up anything that is bad food, most likely throw it away. Good luck to us.
Old 01-04-2003, 11:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/140

Height: Height: 5'4"

Default Hey there

Please join the main thread. There are some of us that are starting a challange on Monday. MrsJim starts a new thread each week. Just jump in!!!

I am starting challange 2 on monday. I did one BFL challange strictly by the book and now I'm tweaking the programme because I loath cardio. Gonna try a 12 week stint of just lifting every second day. I will, however, be eating strictly BFL food.

See ya on the main thread.

Patt
Closed Thread