100 lb. Club - Getting out of the 180's - PART 2

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : Getting out of the 180's - PART 2

Sandi
04-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Please start using this thread!! :)

NorthernExposure
04-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Oh, my...we broke out of our old thread! Perhaps this means we'll soon be breaking out of the 180's!! :)

stacygee
04-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Look at that! LOL Hope that'll help us break out of the 180s. But I have a huge barrier. I did everything right and was up a pound this morning! I hate that!

Emme
04-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Wow, onto part 2!! This must have been a popular weight range to be in!!

Stacy ~ Keep pushing through, girl...don't let it get the best of you...you can do it! :)

thaisccs
04-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Hey, new thread! which hopefully will see us here for a very small amount of time! :D

stacygee
04-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Well- I was 180.2 on my morning weigh in! I am happy I am back there- but anxius to get into the 170s!

thaisccs
04-07-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm failing at this :(

NorthernExposure
04-07-2011, 10:58 AM
WI tomorrow...not feeling too optimistic this week. Hoping for a "no gain."

Stacy...you're almost outta here!

Thaisccs: How are you failing?? I do NOT see a failure!

thaisccs
04-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Northern, hun... it's been so difficult lately... I was down to 184lb flat and now I'm up to 185 again... so disappointing... :(

But thank you for that... I just need to find a way to keep my spirit up!

novelistabac
04-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi Everyone!

Well after last weekend of eating rather poorly and then being sick for a few days, I'm now hovering 183 again...oh well..I'll get there.

GIRLS!! Why are the 180s so so hard to crack?

Let's just keep on keeping on and eventually our bodies have to listen to us !!

Have a great day girls!

NorthernExposure
04-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Thaiscs, I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated. I know people always say "I know how you feel" when they have no clue, but I really DO know how you feel!

Of course we all know the *factual* explanations behind fluctuations, plateaus, etc., and that can help satisfy the logical part of our brains...but it doesn't do much for the emotional reaction we have when the scale just won't go in the right direction, no matter how hard you've worked or how "good" you've done.

Hugs! Just keep trying, OK? It will get better.

Novelista: I too was sick and now just FINALLY getting over TOM. I don't think the scale is going to be too kind to me this week. Here's hoping the 170's (when and if I get there, lol) will be kinder than the 180's!

Emme
04-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Thaisccs ~ that one pound could be anything...water retention from sodium, ovulation,TOM, or muscle repair, extra food in the body that hasn't (ahem) passed through yet, etc. Don't let it get you down!! We are worth so much more than a number on a scale. Brush it off your shoulders and keep going!! You are not failing. You used to weigh 236 pounds. Two hundred and thirty six pounds!! Your weight loss has been amazing. You are now in the 180s and that is so much better than 236. We will all hit stalls now and then. Don't lose sight of what is important to you in this journey.

Novelista ~ I hope you are feeling better!

HokieLoki
04-07-2011, 01:22 PM
hey, I'd like to join!

I was down to 164 before Christmas... then I was put on the wrong thyroid medication and gained 30 pounds! I am back on the correct medication now, but that was so depressing I almost gave up and decided to be fat forever.

I've been embarrassed to come back, because I am not the type to fail and more than half of my progress had been taken away from me... but I'm back. I weighed in at 186.8 this morning.

Emme
04-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Hokie ~ Welcome! That stinks that you were put on the wrong medication!!! Don't be embarrassed that you gained weight. We are all here to support each other and you've lost a lot already! :)

stacygee
04-07-2011, 01:29 PM
thaisscs--- don't be discouraged... one pound canbe gone over night!

as for getting out of the 180s... hmmmmm...

HokieLoki
04-07-2011, 01:42 PM
thanks, Emme

after a lot of thought I knew it was silly to be embarrassed... this place is so awesome and supportive. and I know I'm not the only one who has stumbled in the weight loss struggle :) The important part is that I am back on track!

thaisccs
04-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Thank you all so so so so very much!
Northern, the one part about venting in this forum that I love so much is that I feel understood! If I say anything to anyone in my family or to my friends, I get evil looks... so thank you for you words!

Emme, thank you for the perspective! I know I always look to how much I still have to do and I forget how far I've come!

Stacy, I have to learn to look at things like that! Sometimes a pound sounds like a ton!

Serious, everyone, thank you so much!
:hug::hug::hug:

Emme
04-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Thaisccs ~ I don't know if you read this already, but this might be something to read through: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/115826-fluctuations-scale-weight-water-weight.html

thaisccs
04-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Emme, thanks for the link, I had not read that before!

I did just up my exercise from 3 to 5 a week (aiming for six)... so I'm a little happier after that read! :D
:hug:

(and according to Nike+, I did spend 713 calories on today's workout!)

NorthernExposure
04-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Last Friday: 182.8
Today: 181.9

Since I was not expecting a loss this week, I will gladly take it! Exactly 2 lbs to go until 179.9 :)

Welcome, Hoki!

Hope you ladies have a great Friday!

Emme
04-08-2011, 10:30 AM
That's awesome, Northern!! It will be great to see the 170s, won't it?

My WI was today and I am at 181.0 which is down 0.4 from last week. That works for me because last week I had lost almost 3 pounds, so I knew it would balance out this week (and I am on TOM).

I hope everyone has a great Friday. :)

HokieLoki
04-08-2011, 01:12 PM
this morning I weighed in at 186.1

I know it's a lot of water weight leaving right now, but it still makes me happy to see that scale move in the right direction!

looks like everybody else is doing well, too... that's great!

NorthernExposure
04-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Hokie and Emme: congrats on the losses!!

I'm sore today...might have overdone it a bit on the weight training yesterday, lol. Hoping for a good week this week as I am finally TOM and illness free!

Enjoy your Sunday, ladies!

Toonses
04-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Finally made it to this thread. Weighed 189 this morning. Hope to get out of the 180's by the end of May.

Emme
04-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Welcome, Toonses!

Oh, holy crap...I totally fell off the calorie counting wagon this weekend. And it was fun (sadly)!!! Oddly, I don't feel bad about digging into numerous amounts of food that I haven't had in months. But, I'm up three pounds on the scale this morning (holy *%#!), but I actually don't feel bad about it. I hope some of it comes off by Friday and I'm hoping some of it is sodium and the fact that I didn't drink a ton of water, but we'll see. It was a fun weekend. I just don't need to do it again anytime soon. :)

HokieLoki
04-11-2011, 05:05 PM
welcome, Toonses (I love it, Toonses the driving cat! the cat who can drive a car!)

thanks, NorthernExposure :)

Emme, I am glad you had fun! but I am nervous about doing the same thing next week when I go to the beach with some friends. I don't want to go overboard but I don't want to be picky about every calorie that I eat while I know my other friends will eat whatever they want. They are both quite overweight as well.

This morning I am at 185.2!

novelistabac
04-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi Ladies!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! I stayed on plan for the most part. I do cycle my calories (WW points) so Saturday was my hight day.

I am at 183 so I gained only a pound, probably from water...as opposed to 4 last weekend...EEK!!

Good luck this week!!

NorthernExposure
04-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Welcome, Toonses! Congrats on making it to the 180's!

I did OK this weekend. Friday and Saturday were my planned "high" calorie days, but I think I went a little higher than I would have liked on Saturday (so hard to estimate restaurant meals sometimes), but all in all I didn't do too bad.

Emme and Hoki: Sometimes you just have to live a little :) We have a weekend away planned for Easter break. Going to try not to go TOO crazy, but I intend on enjoying myself.

Novelista: glad you were able to keep the damage minimal!

It's a new week, ladies...let's do this!

novelistabac
04-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Northern- I totally agree that you need to have those higher calorie days not only to satisfy some pesky cravings, but also to change it up.

That being said...still stuck at 183 today...I will however claw my way lower than this by the end of the week. LOL :)

Have a good day girls!!

NorthernExposure
04-12-2011, 11:07 AM
I am off to a good start this week! Hoping I can keep it up and that the scale gods will reward me accordingly on Friday ;)

Toonses
04-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for welcoming me ladies.

When I was on vacation a few weeks ago, I told myself to have a good time and not to worry too much about what I was eating. I did go off my normal 1,600 calorie daily plan, but I also walked 3 miles every morning, went hiking and swam every day. I was surprised that I only gained two pounds that week. It is ok to go off your plan for special occasions, just remember that this is just temporary and get back on track (that is the most important thing). Those two pounds felt like 10 pounds and I worked hard to get them off again, but I had a wonderful vacation.

Emme
04-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Northern ~ I'm glad you are off to a good start this week ~ I have a feeling that you'll have an awesome weigh-in on Friday!

Novelista ~ I am joining you in clawing my way lower this week!

Hokie ~ you are almost past the mid-way point of the 180s...you can do it!

Toonses ~ It's awesome that you were able to exercise so much when you were on vacation -- that's the best kind of exercise: the kind you don't mind doing!

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Laffalot
04-12-2011, 05:14 PM
:) Hi Everyone - Yay, I'm out of the 190's! I'm so excited! I had a good loss this week - down 3.4 lbs. so I'm a very happy camper. I'm glad to "meet" all of you here. It's a beautiful :sunny: day here so I'm off to walk the dog. TTYL :wave:

HokieLoki
04-12-2011, 11:59 PM
welcome, Laffalot!

Toonses: that's exactly what I plan on doing: exercise. a barefoot run on the beach in the morning, I'm going to bring my dumbbells, and I know we're going to be walking and swimming a lot.

Emme, Northern and novelista, you guys are going to have to go to the 170s thread soon! You are so close, great job!

:) this morning I was at 184.6

woohoo, I crossed that halfway point!! unfortunately, I started my TOM today so I will see some water retention tomorrow... and I also ate a small handful of Doritos, but I still stayed within my calories for the day. It was a pain to drag myself to the gym, but I was able to get in a half-@ssed workout in. only 3 miles on the treadmill and abs, and I skipped lifting.

NorthernExposure
04-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Good morning! Had another OP day yesterday and took the dog for a walk OUTSIDE! It was SO nice to switch up the routine a bit. Tired of being cooped up working out in my basement all winter!

Toonses: Last summer when we went to Vegas, I definitely did NOT stick to my CC plan. We did do a lot of walking though. I waited about a week until after we got back to weigh in and I had only gained a pound (probably had gained more but lost it that week after getting back OP) but I was really thrilled to only have a net gain of one pound a week after.

Emme: thanks, I sure hope so!

Laffalot: congrats on getting "offically" into the 180's!

Hokie: a half-@$$ workout is better than none! We all have those days. Still a MUCH better way to go than sitting on the couch.

Emme
04-13-2011, 10:14 AM
Welcome, Laffalot ~ It sure feels good to be out of the 190s, doesn't it?!

Hokie ~ awesome job being under the halfway point...that was fast! LOL!!

Northern ~ I hear you about being able to switch things up and get outside. The nice weather really helps out!

I WI at 182.2 this morning which is soooo much better than the 184.0 that I saw on Monday. I would like to be 182 on my official WI day on Friday so that means I only gained one pound from eating crap last weekend, but then I am ovulating, too, so I always retain a few pounds during that time. So, who knows what will happen. But I'm going to really keep track of my calories this weekend. I'm anxious to get out of the 180s and as much as I love to enjoy the weekends and have higher calories, it's time to buckle down. ;)

HokieLoki
04-13-2011, 03:17 PM
well, just as I thought, I am back up to 185.1 this morning... no worries though, I know it's just water.

Northern: I love the weather this time of year! I like to take my dog for an hour long walk almost every day. She loves it, too :)

Emme, thanks! I can lose pretty fast when I am 100% eating right and working out. It's sticking to that for a long period of time that messes me up, haha

novelistabac
04-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Well...I weighed in at 183.2 every SINGLE day this week...even this morning. That is so unusual for me so I took the batteries out of my scale and got back on ....... 181.6...... so. weird.

Now let's see if I can keep myself from gaining back over the weekend!!

NorthernExposure
04-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Emme: wishing us both luck for official WI tomorrow!! <fingers crossed!>

Hokie: I wish I could still lose that fast at this size. My rate of loss has really slowed down since I got under 200 lbs or so. Of course I don't eat OP 100% the time either, lol.

Novelista: that is weird. Maybe your scale just needed to be "rebooted" or something??

Emme
04-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Novelista ~ I hope your scale gets in gear and gives you the correct readings!!

Yes, Northern, good luck to you on your WI tomorrow, too!! I am not expecting a loss. I'm actually expecting at least a 1 pound gain which I am ok with. In a weird way, I had so much fun eating last weekend that I don't feel bad about it. :)

NorthernExposure
04-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Last Friday: 181.9
Today: 180.8

Honestly, I was hoping for a wee bit more as I did have a good week, BUT I am still a little sore from my workouts this week (haven't walked hills in a long time)...so I'm hoping there's a little water retention in play and that I will see 170-something next Friday!

Have a great weekend, ladies!!

Emme
04-15-2011, 10:39 AM
Northern, you are sooooo close to the 170s!! Good for you! :cheer:

I WI this morning at 181 which is exactly the same as what I was last Friday, and after all the pigging out I did last weekend with a 3 pound gain on Monday, I will take this and run with it!!! I am very glad I didn't have a gain today even though I expected it. I am going to hunker down this week and limit my calories to 1600. I've done 1700-1800 for the past 14 pounds, and now I think I am ready to go down a smidge. I am really anxious to see the 170s, so I'm going to bust my butt. TGIF!

NorthernExposure
04-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Emme: great job on the no gain! I hope I am as lucky the WI after Easter (we're going out of town for the long weekend and I don't anticipate being OP the whole time.)

I also try to keep my cals under 1600 most days. I allow for a little more on weekends (only two days though...either Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday, depending on what I have going on.) I've been losing about 1/lb week on average. Not quite as fast as I'd like to be losing, but it's been pretty consistent. It's also a calorie amount I can stick with long term, so that's also important!

Let's keep each other motivated for the next week and hopefully we'll get out of the 180's together :)

Emme
04-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Northern ~ Yes, weight-loss-twin, let's keep each other motivated...we can do this!

NorthernExposure
04-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Woo-hoo!! Have a great weekend, Emme :)

NorthernExposure
04-16-2011, 10:07 AM
So I snuck a peek at the scale today since I wasn't feeling sore anymore this morning. I wanted to see if my water retention theory held any water (pardon the pun, lol). To my pleasant surprise, I saw 179.9!

I have moved my ticker to 180 and will keep my fingers crossed for another 170-something reading for my official WI day next Friday. I think this may just keep me motivated enough to stay OP this weekend! :)

thaisccs
04-16-2011, 06:45 PM
The scale told me 182.8 this morning. Please, please, please, let this be true!

WebRover
04-16-2011, 07:13 PM
I haven't posted in this thread in a while. After an incredibly long time in the 180's, went from 182.5 to 181.5 to 180 in three days. I'm sure I'll bounce around here (I always bounce around) but I'm excited. I can't remember when I was last below 182.5!!!! And I can smell the 170's.

:)

HokieLoki
04-16-2011, 11:00 PM
I was at 183.3 this morning. I am happy!

I am leaving early tomorrow morning, so I probably won't be here too often checking in with you guys... we will see how this goes, I'll check in next Saturday. I will be fine avoiding food, it's the cocktails that will get me while I'm at the beach!

Congrats, Northern!! I hope you're not here next week when I get back, I hope you're in the 170s thread! ;)

Laffalot
04-17-2011, 12:00 AM
:) Hi Everyone - just passing through. Hope you are all having a great weekend OP of course, right? I'm tryin', I'm tryin' Later. :wave:

Emme
04-17-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi everyone!

Northern ~ It rocks that you saw 179.9!!! Good for you!! I've seen 181 and 180.8, so I am going to bust my a$$ this week for my WI on Friday and just hope for the best!

Thaisccs ~ If you saw it on the scale, then it's true! Good for you! :cheer:

WebRover~ You are so close to the 170s...you'll be there in no time!

Hokie ~ Enjoy your trip!!

Laffalot ~ Hope you are having a nice weekend...it's almost over already...it goes by too quickly, right?!

NorthernExposure
04-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Happy Monday, ladies!

Thaisccs: Way to get the scale moving again! Leave that plateau in the rear view and keep up the good work!

WebRover: I too, can smell the 170's! Let's do this!!

Thanks, Hokie! I hope to be outta here after Friday's WI too :) If I'm lucky enough to be the next one to go, I'm thinking of starting a 170's thread in this part of 3FC. I know there are a couple of other random ones out there (i.e., the 20-somethings), but I'd kinda like to keep our little group together :) (Not to mention I'm not exactly a 20-something anymore, lol.) Have a great time at the beach!!

Laffalot: My weekend was actually pretty well OP! I allow two higher calorie days per week but try to keep them around 1800 (check.) I also got in a 20 minute workout on both Saturday and Sunday. Not as long as a normal workout for me, but I was happy with myself for not totally slacking ;) Hope yours was good as well!

Emme: I SO hope you bust through this Friday!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Emme
04-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing great. My weight this morning was 181.4 and for the past few Tuesdays my weight has been between 182 and 181...I'm really hoping it starts to go down! It seems like some numbers just fly by (like 183...I didn't really see too much of that number, or at least not enough to affect me), but the 181 and 182 sure like to stick around!! Have a great OP day! :)

novelistabac
04-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi girls! Hope you all are having a good week so far.

TOM is here so I can expect to stay right where I am for the next week or so. I'm not even weighing because it frustrates me so much.

I did go for a run last night after not working out for 4 days (lethargy from PMS). Boy did I feel the strain of resting my body for too long.

KaeBae
04-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Stuck in the 180s :(

Emme
04-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Northern ~ Yes, please start a new 170s thread when you are ready! That would be awesome.

Novelista ~ Ugh...PMS and TOM...it's never fun. At least you got up and around.

KaeBae ~ Welcome to the thread! You mentioned that you are stuck...what is your eating plan like? Exercise plan?

thaisccs
04-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks Emme and Northern! You are such wonderful support!

I love the scale after coming home from the gym! I know it's not necessarily at its most accurate (all that sweat!) but it's a huge encouragement. I got home from the gym, stepped on it and saw a 181.3 flash happily at me!

I hope this keeps going for some time, to rid myself from the frustration!

WebRover
04-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Bounced between 181 and 180.5 this morning. Either one is GREAT.

My pants are baggy baggy in the thighs and seat. I just tried a couple dresses and the 14s fit. Need to look in the back of the closet for size 14s, but I think any I find thre are hopeless out of style. Woo Hoo.

Emme
04-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Thaisccs ~ Wow, that is awesome!! You are getting very, very close, girl! Keep up the great work.

WebRover ~ You never know what still might be in style!! LOL!! I love going through my closet and trying on things that I've kept from my smaller days. It's a big confidence booster.

Hope everyone else in the 180s is doing great...Happy Hump Day!

Laffalot
04-20-2011, 01:35 PM
:) Morning everyone! Just a quick flyby here. Big CONGRATUALTIONS to all that have lost! :high: My WI on Tues wasn't so good - up a lb :( My own darn fault though. So I'm more diligent. We are having a beautiful sunny :sunny: day today although it is quite chilly for this time of the year. But soooo much better than when I looked out the window on Mon. am & saw about 3" of snow! Not impressed! :lol: BFN :wave:

thaisccs
04-20-2011, 07:36 PM
It remaind true this morning and this afternoon: 181.3lb.
Now I have to pull all my strength to not give into chocolate!

WebRover
04-20-2011, 10:17 PM
First one out, please do start a 170's thread.

Bounced up to 182. 182 had been my short term goal for ages and now it's my up-bounce. :)

NorthernExposure
04-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Happy Wednesday!

Sounds like we have a few losers, a few bouncers and a few who just want to get the heck outta here (a bar at closing time?)

I'm feeling silly today. Tomorrow is my "Friday" and I don't have to be back at work until Tuesday! Going to stay OP tomorrow, but we'll be out of town Friday-Sunday. I plan to enjoy myself and not count calories, but hopefully keep my portions reasonable.

I'm hoping one of us will get to start the new thread this week! I just hope that if I'm under 180 again this Friday, I won't have to come back here next Friday due to gaining too much this weekend, lol.

Later!

novelistabac
04-21-2011, 11:04 AM
TOM is almost gone and woke up this morning and 3 lbs were gone and down to 181.6. I'm gonna be very strict with my food the next 10 days and see if I can get another big WHOOSH out of the way by the end of the month just like I did last month...if that happens...I would be at 176...a gal can dream right?? :dizzy:

NorthernExposure
04-22-2011, 09:09 AM
179 on the button!!!

Well, I guess I will go start the new thread now :) I have a feeling I will bounce back up a little after this weekend, but I hope not for long! Hope to see you guys in the 170's real soon!!!

Emme
04-22-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm with you, Northern! I WI at 179.4 yesterday and 179.8 today, so I'll be joining you in the 70s board.

I hope everyone else has a great WI this week!

novelistabac
04-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Hey Northern and Emme CONGRATS!!!!!!

Now...please each of you grab an arm and yank me there with you.

Thanks!!! Have a good weekend.

Emme
04-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Novelista ~ You are sooo close! You'll be in the 170s before you know it. :)

Laffalot
04-22-2011, 07:22 PM
:) Hi Everyone - A quick flyby here. I want to wish you all a great weekend and a very Happy Easter! :easter: Keep on keeping on! See you on Monday. :wave:

WebRover
04-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Congrats Northern and Emme - Hope to be with you soon. 181.5 today.

novelistabac
04-25-2011, 10:28 AM
182...GRRRRR!!! At some point the scale WILL have to go down!!

thaisccs
04-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Ok, hopefully last week of posting in this thread: 180.8lb this morning! :D

Laffalot
04-26-2011, 09:39 PM
:) Hi All - You all are such great motivators! THANK YOU!! I'm down one pound - the pound I gained last week so I'm a happy gal. I hope to join you in the 170's by the end of May. I'm a slow loser. Had a really nice Easter. Had DD, SIL & his mom over for dinner & made everything out the the WW cookbook. Not much leftover so it must have been good, eh? :lol: Congrats. to all that have lost :high: And we all keep on keeping on, eh? BFN :wave:

novelistabac
04-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Great Job Thaisccs!!! I'm at 181.8...STILL! But to be fair the 180s is where I have given up in every single weight loss attempt I have ever made so I'm sure this is some sort of mental test to see if I'm really serious about it this time!!

thaisccs
04-27-2011, 11:24 AM
It is a test, Novelista, and YOU WILL WIN!
You and me both! The 170s are waiting for us to breeze by them! :D

novelistabac
04-29-2011, 12:00 PM
180 on the nose today...just need a few ounces to get me the H#%% outta here :):):):)

thaisccs
04-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Right behind you, 180.4lb! Just 0.5lb!
Next week, hopefully in a new thread!

novelistabac
04-29-2011, 12:31 PM
YAY THAISCCS!!! Let's get outta here!!!

thaisccs
04-29-2011, 01:06 PM
My official weigh in is on sunday (I mean, I weigh myself everyday but only change ticker and log on sunday morning) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my mouth closed! :lol:

Laffalot
04-29-2011, 02:48 PM
:) Good on you! :cp: I will miss you guys..........but hope to join you in the not too distant future! :D Cool & cloudy again today but so far no rain (or snow). Going to have lunch with my daughter so that will be fun & yes, we will stay OP. And I still have to get the dog & I out for a long walk today. So I guess I'd better get busy, eh? :yes: Have a great weekend everyone. Can you believe it will be May on Sunday? BFN :wave:

WebRover
04-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Congrats to those who have left us ... and started that 170's thread. It's going to take me a little longer to get there. I successfully avoided candy for Easter! But we were out of town for 4 days and even when I'm following my plan, it's difficult when travelling. So I bounced up a few pounds that I'm still taking back off.

thaisccs
05-01-2011, 12:16 PM
No deal. :( Maybe next week (or next month or next year) :cry:
Plateaus get me down.

thaisccs
05-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Aaaaaaand, I've been 179.5 lb since yesterday!
I joined in on the daily weigh in thread so I'll see if this really sticks before saying bye bye to this thread!

Laffalot
05-03-2011, 06:16 PM
:) Hi All - A quick flyby for me. My "northern" DD is here for a visit & I haven't seen her since Christmas. So I'll be a bit busy. Having both DD together for dinner tonight. OK, everyone - keep on keeping on. TTYL :wave:

novelistabac
05-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Hi Ladies!! Just popped in to say goodbye. 179.6 now so I'm headed over to the 170s thread. Good Luck to you all and hope to see you there soon!!

WebRover
05-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Dropped those Easter pounds!!!!! Yesterday I was 180.5; today 180.0.

Woo Hoo!! Looking forward to seeing the 170's soon. Changing my ticker now.

Laffalot
05-07-2011, 02:59 PM
:D Good Morning Everyone! Just stopping by to wish you all a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! All the best to you. Catch you all next week. BFN :wave:

WebRover
05-08-2011, 03:17 PM
180 two days in a row. The 170's must be soon, please!

WebRover
05-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Bounced up to 181 for two days, time to bounce down below 180!!

WebRover
05-29-2011, 02:55 PM
After bouncing between 180.5 and 182 for 3 weeks. :^:
This morning I was 179.5. One more day below 180 and I move into the 170's and join everyone who's dropped out of the group. Yeah!!

During that 3 weeks of what seemed to be stalling, I can wear a pant size and shirt size that I haven't seen for a long time. Must have been a three weeks of reshaping and rearranging. 182 has been the magic number for me in the past and it looks like the magic number was pretty close to that again.

Toonses
05-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Great job WebRover!

I am still hanging out in the 180's. The closer I am getting to my goal the harder it is too lose the pounds. I am losing inches so something is working. I just want to see those numbers drop. At least they are going down slowly and not moving up.

Laffalot
05-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Hi Everyone :) Well I'm still in the 180's but hopefully it won't be too long till I can jjoin you in the 170's. It's really slow in coming off - would be better if I was better at staying OP, eh? I didn't weigh in this am as I was having a cyst removed from my arm instead. I have company coming for the next week or so but I'll do the best I can. TTYL.....:wave:

WebRover
05-31-2011, 09:54 PM
I was 179.5 for two days, then this morning 180.5. I'll be trying to get out of the 170's soon.

WebRover
06-04-2011, 08:51 AM
179.0 yesterday. :) 180.0 today :(
My typical bouncing up and down and down. Soon I expect to see the bouncing stay under 180. Please!!

jenjen
06-10-2011, 01:50 PM
I weighed 189 today! So I'm officially joining in. :)

Laffalot
06-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi All :) - I'm still here! Had company for a week & boy did I ever go off program! 2 birthday parties, restaurants; had to use up the restaurant coupons I won at the Dog Guide walk. Sigh..........what's a girl to do, eh? :lol: Anyway I'm back at it - I want out of the 180's even though I enjoy all of you here......Well you know what I mean, eh? It's been hot & sunny :sunny: here for several days & a bit cooler today. I've been outside as much as I can. Our summers are short. I was going to sit in the sun :sunny: for 15 min. & fell asleep for an hour so I'm a bit reddish. I know.......dumb. :frypan: Gonna' watch the Stanley Cup playoff this evening. Hopefully Boston won't slaughter the Canucks anymore! Anyway everyone have a great day! BFN :wave:

jenjen
06-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Well, I'm down to 187.5 this morning. WooHoo!!!

Laffalot, sounds like you had lots of fun. I think that's just as important as the weight loss.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Toonses
06-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Dropped three pounds this past week (now 183.5). One reason I loss so much is that I have been sick. Hopefully I can maintain this loss for the week. I want to get out of the 180s!

Have a great week ladies.

Laffalot
06-13-2011, 03:44 PM
:D Hi All - Just a "pop-in" to say "hi"..........Busy day today - wonder how I had time to work! :lol: Everyone have a great day. Every day is a good one! BFN :wave:

Laffalot
06-13-2011, 03:45 PM
:) PS - Big Kudos to the "losers" Way to go :cp: :wave:

jenjen
06-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Hanging out at 189 right now. It's my own fault. Had a big meal with lots of extra salt. Hopefully, it will work it's way out of my system over the weekend. Plus, I haven't exercised much this week. I need to get moving!!!

linJber
06-16-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm going to say hello and hope I can officially join you soon. I'm at 190 and hope to be in the 180's in a week or so. I only count what I weigh on Wednesday, as if it were an official WW weigh-in, so I'll post again in a few days. Hope to be "in the club" by then!

Lin

envelope
06-18-2011, 10:59 AM
189.6 this morning. WoooooHOOOOOO! I am going to go buy a life's good hat to celebrate.

Lyn2007
06-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Hey guys :)

I graduated from this thread back in the fall, got to 175 and then regained some over the winter. Thought I would check in and say hi! I am actually at 188 this morning but darnit I am NOT touching my ticker because I firmly believe it will be correct within a month or so!

Let's work our way into the 170's!

envelope
06-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Lyn - Same thing happened to me.

Mishflynn
06-18-2011, 05:26 PM
im now 183. These 180s ARE taking forever...... one pound at a time :(

Lyn2007
06-18-2011, 10:03 PM
hey there envelope :) Good to see you!

envelope
06-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Nice to see you too Lyn.

188.8. Keep em moving!

Lyn2007
06-22-2011, 12:12 AM
186 today, gettin' there...

Laffalot
06-22-2011, 01:10 PM
:D Hi Everyone - Just a quick "hello" & :welcome: (at last) to summer! :dance: Gotta' go.........keep on keeping on,eh? TTYL........:wave:

envelope
06-22-2011, 09:45 PM
188.8 today. Hoping to get some good sleep tonight. Hope you all are doing good.

Toonses
06-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Still hanging in there at 184. The 180s have been tough for me. I am trying to switch things up a bit to push through this. Aghhhh.:?:

envelope
06-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Toonses - When the weightloss goes slow for me, I always think of the movie Finding Nemo and Dory singing, "Just keep swimming..."

Lyn2007
06-23-2011, 05:41 PM
185! Wooo! Halfway there!

Toonses
06-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Envelope - Thanks for the encouraging words. I just want to get out of the 180s so bad! I have been stuck here for months. I don't want my body to settle in at this weight. At least I have been losing weight even though it is a pound here and there.

Have a great weekend everyone. My 16-month old and 5-year old granddaughters are coming over for the weekend. Can't wait to spend some time with them. :D

jenjen
06-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi Ladies. Happy Friday! :D

Envelope, I say those same words over & over in my head on some days. It helps!

Lyn, Congrats on being half-way out of the 180s.

Toonses, enjoy your granddaughters this weekend! Little ones are so much fun.

I weighed 188 this morning. I really need to kick it into gear! I want to be close to being out of the 180s by my birthday in late July. Nine pounds in a month isn't realistic. I've been losing 4-5/month since I got below 200. I'd be content with being below 185, which will take me out of the "OBESE" category on my BMI.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! :cool:

Lyn2007
06-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Hang tough Jen. Just do your best and let the time pass!

184 this morning, thank goodness. It is very scary to go back into the 190's after being in the 170's and I just want to get as far away from 200 as possible right now!

envelope
06-25-2011, 02:59 PM
189.8 - I know it is water weight but BLAH! All day I have been singing (Just keep swimming...)
Toonses - chasing after grandchildren all weekend will burn some extra calories.
Jenjen- I need to kick it up a notch too.
Lyn- You are closer to the 170's than the 190's now!!! :)

nomadiclee
06-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi! I think I can finally join you all. For a couple days I've been at 189/188, so hopefully the 190's are gone forever! WOOHOO!

linJber
06-25-2011, 05:27 PM
I love these 10 pound threads. I'm joining in here at 187 today (I only change my ticker on Wednesdays). Hope to be gone in a few weeks, though! This really helps keep me accountable to ME - the only one who really matters.

Lin

caramelkitty
06-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi everyone!! I'm new to this one as I weighed in at 189.8 ...
okay I know its borderline, but I REFUSE TO GO BACK TO THE 190'S :)
so pleaaaaase let me stay here!! hehehe

envelope
06-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Welcome nomadiclee!

linJber - I love how it is easier to focus on the progress when I am only looking at 10lbs at a time. I actually focus on getting to the midway point 185, then I focus on getting down to the next decade down.

caramelkitty - You can stay! I left the 190's at the first sign of the 180's.

The 180's have been tough so far. For some reason my body got stuck bouncing between 188.8 and 191, I just kept going though. Today I am at 187.8.

envelope
06-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Go scale, go scale, go scale!

Lyn2007
07-01-2011, 05:54 PM
I am sitting here at 184 all week! I hope the scale moves soon!

envelope
07-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Lyn - I will send the woosh fairy your way...hope she gets there soon.

Lyn2007
07-02-2011, 12:54 PM
183! Thanks envelope! Sending her back your way!

envelope
07-02-2011, 06:18 PM

I never quite know what to expect when I step on the scale. :) I do know I am working hard and watching my calories.

Joszac
07-03-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm joining this club now.

7/1/2011 - 185

envelope
07-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Welcome Joszac!

Lyn2007
07-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Still 183. I am going to log everything and keep my carbs lower this week.

envelope
07-04-2011, 09:19 AM
183.2 Which is amazing considering I have eaten at 3 different celebrations so far this weekend, with the last 2 today. I can do this!!!

abejune23
07-04-2011, 04:56 PM
180-- i've been here foreverrr!! waiting to break into the 170's!!

caramelkitty
07-04-2011, 05:02 PM
185.4 .......

This is taking too long!!!!!! LOL

I am so impatient!! But then again, slower, is better than too fast! WOOT LETS GO SCALE ! :)

envelope
07-05-2011, 09:55 AM
We will all be in the 170s soon!!!

linJber
07-07-2011, 09:44 AM
I was 182 at my weigh in yesterday. I hope to blow out of this joint soon! Can't wait to get into the 170's. Come along with me, please!

Lin

envelope
07-07-2011, 09:59 AM
LinJber - The border is in site!

Toonses
07-08-2011, 05:18 PM
This has been a crazy week, but still managed to lose a pound. Our 4-year old grandson is spending the week with us and he is a handful. At least I am getting some workouts in (running after him).

envelope
07-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Toonses - You must be having a blast! Chasing after a 4 year old is some serious exercise. :0)

Lyn2007
07-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi guys :) I haven't weighed since Monday because I had a binge. I have been 100% on plan since, so hoping I will be closer to leaving the 180's at my weigh in tomorrow. Monday I was 183.

envelope
07-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Lyn - Hope your weigh in went well.

I am standing at the border of the 180's. Today I am at 180.4, yesterday afternoon I hopped on the scale and actually saw 180! TOM is here, so we will see if he is going to behave or go crazy.

Lyn2007
07-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Lyn - Hope your weigh in went well.

I am standing at the border of the 180's. Today I am at 180.4, yesterday afternoon I hopped on the scale and actually saw 180! TOM is here, so we will see if he is going to behave or go crazy.

Awesome! You are doing great! I got 181 this morning... I will take it. I am going on a trip for 2 days and it is PMS week so I dunno if I will see a loss this week, but I will do my best!

caramelkitty
07-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Ouhhh you girls are doing so good! I'm here stuck at 183.
Looking forward to those 170s!!! :) good job on the losses!!

envelope
07-12-2011, 05:13 PM
179.8 - I am going to take it and run. See you all soon in the 170's!!!

linJber
07-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Wednesday was WI day - 180.0. I hope I'm not long for this thread! We'll see what next Wednesday brings. Good luck to all today - hope you have a great day.

Envelope - Hope to see you in the 170's next week!

Lin

Joszac
07-15-2011, 01:56 PM
As of today I'm at 180. I'm looking forward to seeing that 17 as my first two numbers.

Bellamack
07-15-2011, 02:11 PM
I am just entering the 180's. I was 188.8 this am. :)

caramelkitty
07-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Welcome bellamack hope your stay isnt long!

Joszac i am envious lol my scale wont budge off 183 or 184. its being really mean :(

Toonses
07-18-2011, 11:26 AM
I hear you caramel! I dropped down to 181 last week, but weighed in this morning at 183. D'oh! I am determined to get out of the 180s this month. I want to start fresh in the 170's for August.

fattymcfatty
07-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Hello everyone! I am so excited to join this 180's thread. 190's were kind of ridiculous and depressing. I was 188 last week, but after "date night" with wine and a salty meal, I'm up to 190, but figure I'll drop that in a few days.

Plus, I was in the 190's FOREVER (OK, since March). So I'm glad to break into this new decade. Hallelujah!

linJber
07-20-2011, 06:38 AM
Good morning, everyone. And good-bye. WI today is 178.0. See you all in the 170's! Have a great day. I'm so sad to leave you, but I know you'll be joining me very soon.

Lin

caramelkitty
07-23-2011, 09:01 PM
So I did it!!!! Weighed in at 179.5 this morning!!!! I'm taking it and making a run for it! :) good luck girls!!!!! Xoxo

Bellamack
07-23-2011, 09:10 PM
So I did it!!!! Weighed in at 179.5 this morning!!!! I'm taking it and making a run for it! :) good luck girls!!!!! Xoxo

Congrats to you Caramel Kitty! I hope I won't be too long in the 180's, see you in the 170's :)

JessLess
07-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Hello! I hit 189 this morning!

Toonses
07-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Congrats Caramelkitty!

Still at 183 today.

CherryPie99
07-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi everyone!

After what feels like sitting at 191 forever, I was rewarded by the scale today with the number 188! I'm excited to be here and joining the rest of you on fighting to leave!

Toonses
08-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Down one more pound this week. I am determined to leave the 180s within the next few weeks. I can see and taste the 170s.

Have a great week everyone....

Bellamack
08-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Hello! I hit 189 this morning!

congrats Jess!

JessLess
08-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks! Phew, I had to leave for a couple of days but I'm back now.

Riesz
08-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Hello everyone! :D I've been away from the site for a couple months because I've been staying in Canada over the summer. Just weighed myself this morning and I'm at 188.8! Woohoo! I was at 196 when I left home a couple months ago. Not too bad considering I've been living it up Canadian style (aka beer every weekend, usually with pizza!!) but time to get back on a serious plan.

Good luck to everyone today! Hope you all have a great day!

Toonses
08-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Another pound bites the dust! Down to 181 today.

It must have been the 8 hours of dividing 10 iris plants and planting over 100 rhizomes over this past weekend. My legs are screaming today after squatting for hours. But it is a good pain. :flow1:

CherryPie99
08-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Just returned from a week with family in Atlanta. It was really a struggle there - really hot so I couldn't run like I'm used to (although I did twice) and tried to get in other exercise like walking and swimming in my Aunt's HUGE pool - did 60 laps one night.

Also, like most family get togethers, it was all about food. The second I woke up, my mother, aunt, and grandmother were on me about eating breakfast and we would barely finish that meal before people were talking about what we were doing for lunch and dinner! Plus, they put snacks out all day. Plus any good foods, like veggies, were made into casseroles, with cheese and cream sauces.

I managed to resist the bad snacks, like chips and dip, but did find myself snacking which I don't usually do, but it was on fresh fruit like grapes, cherries and peaches. I was absolutely thrilled to return and find that not only hadn't I gained, but I was down 2 - to 186!

JessLess
08-20-2011, 08:18 AM
Good job, CherryPie99! I went on vacation for a week and was mostly on plan with a few cheat meals and have finally caught back up to 189. It seems like I've got a little plateau going, time to shake things up!

JessLess
09-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Bumping this thread at 187.

CherryPie99
09-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Unfortunately, I'm still here! Seems like the 180's believe that I am their best friend. I am slowly edging closer to getting rid of them - 181.0 this morning!

matolmama
09-25-2011, 09:21 AM
well hi every one i made this week into the 180s, soooooo happpppy.WI today down 4.#'s since june 8th i have lost 67.8 lovin this diet.

xheartagramgirlx
09-28-2011, 11:17 AM
I've been stuck in the 180's for what feels like forever now. Worked really hard to get to where I am and then pretty much stopped exercising (lots of life getting in the way and excuses) I bounced between 180-190 for at least a year. But when the scale went back up over the 190 mark I decided to start working again..These last two weeks Ive been at a bit of a standstill. Trying to figure out what works for me to get me out of this rut.

Riesz
09-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Weighed in at 183.8 this morning. I've been stuck around 185 the past couple weeks so I'm happy to see a different number! :D The 180s seem to want to keep me as a friend too but I'm ready to be rid of it!

My goal is to be 180 or lower by Oct 20th when I visit my family for a week. I have a pair of size 12 jeans that are slightly tight and I want them to be comfy/slightly loose for my family visit.

Good luck to everyone on the weekend!! :D We can do it!

matolmama
10-02-2011, 10:11 AM
WI this morning down 2.6. keep on keepin on :) fit in some smaller jeans i purchased at goodwill to get me by . they are mens 36/30. not bad since i started at womens size 26. good luck everyone :) :)

JessLess
10-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Still at 187 but squeezed into some size 12 jeans. I feel like I will be in the 180s forever.

xheartagramgirlx
10-03-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm still here. Down .2lbs since friday..getting closer though! I did not work as hard as I could have this weekend, because we are renovating my house, and I did have some red wine on fri and sat. night..So, I am definitely happy with .2lbs for the time being.

Riesz
10-03-2011, 09:20 AM
183 (-.8 lbs since Friday) even today. I want to see 180 soon! Weekends are always a struggle for me because I'm around my boyfriend constantly and we eat the same meals on weekends. Had baked fish and fries on Sat and hash browns, Canadian bacon, burgers, and fries on Sun. :( Gonna eat really healthy this week to try and make up for the inevitable junk on the weekend.

xheartagramgirlx
10-05-2011, 08:33 AM
I made it this morning. I was thinking that after I had creeped down to 180.8 that the scale might finally find the 170's, but I guess it decided to jump in, because this morning I WI at 177.6. The 180's seem to be terrible for plateaus; just keep working through. :)

Blondie160
10-05-2011, 10:36 AM
The other thread seems to be really quiet so i might jump in on here! I am 185.6 which is -3.1lbs on last week, i HATE the 180's!!

Riesz
10-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Congrats xheartagramgirlx!!

I weighed in at 182.4 this morning. I seem to weigh low on Fridays for whatever weird reason. This weekend is Oktoberfest and I've tried to be good all week because I'm definitely having some sausage, saurkraut, and beer!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

matolmama
10-09-2011, 09:41 AM
WI this morning down 2.4 making grand total since june 8 72.8 pounds. boy it has gone pretty fast but i have a ways to go and i know the closer to goal usually the slower it comes off, oh well as long as i get there :). nsv i had to buy a dress so i went and tried on a couple not knowing what size. well i found an 18 that fit nice so i don't need it till next month so i grabbed the 16, please let it be a good decision. :)

shelley3650
10-12-2011, 07:22 PM
im almost there as well. the 180s really did seem to drag =/ im finally at 180.2 so hopefully within these next couple of days it'll be gone =] dunno what happen tho i was stuck around 185 for the longest n then all of a sudden i started to lose again within the last week or 2.

candice1022
10-13-2011, 12:04 AM
hey, I'd like to join!

I was down to 164 before Christmas... then I was put on the wrong thyroid medication and gained 30 pounds! I am back on the correct medication now, but that was so depressing I almost gave up and decided to be fat forever.

I've been embarrassed to come back, because I am not the type to fail and more than half of my progress had been taken away from me... but I'm back. I weighed in at 186.8 this morning.

what kinda meds were you on for your thyroid im curious because i am on meds and usually they help you lose weight :S were you on too low of a dose? and what kinda thyroid probs do you have hypo or hyper?

but ya i know the feeling i was very big before i found out i had thyroid problems part of my prob my whole life when i found out and got meds i lost 20lbs right away now its a struggle just to keep losing... ive lost quite a bit prob like 40lbs over the years but im still way to big for my height... 210 4ft11in so 100lbs need to be shed... dont lose hope and keep up the good work!

JessLess
10-17-2011, 01:33 PM
I saw 185! Yay.

Riesz
10-17-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm still stuck at 183! Still hoping to make 179.9 by Oct 31 but this plateau is killin' me!

Riesz
10-31-2011, 11:38 AM
Just got home from a week-long visit to Florida to see my family. Also had TOM while I was away so when I stepped on the scale this morning at home I was very happy to see...

179.8! I made my goal just in the nick of time! :) A little bit of good soul food and BBQ plus lots of walking while shopping must've done the trick. :D

Happy Halloween everyone!

mamato2boys
10-31-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm finally able to join you all after being in the 190's for a whole month!!

187 today, and hoping the 80's fly by!! :)

JessLess
11-05-2011, 08:11 AM
I've been hovering at 183/184. More than half way done here.

Steph7409
11-05-2011, 08:57 PM
My scale said 180 this morning but I think it was a fluke. I've been out of my routine all week. I am really looking forward to the 170s, though!

goal4agirl
11-05-2011, 09:09 PM
I am new to this thread...I weighed 189.4 this morning. I hope to hold the 180's- but it could bounce back and forth a few day's before it sticks. I will probably be posting my weight often- I like the accountability. ;)

love2b150
06-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Hi ALL,

I'm am hoping to see you all start up in this thread again. I weighed in at 182.4 this morning. I have been in the 180's for quite some time. I actually saw 180 point something last week. I can't seem to get out of this decade. Hope to see more of you returning to chat with me.

sonickel77
06-23-2012, 03:44 AM
188.7 today, rounded up to 189. I measure in kgs though......
nice to see the scales go down so much.

DrivenByAmbition
06-23-2012, 11:57 AM
I've dipped into the 170s, but still feel as though I'm hovering that 180 mark. Really want to kiss the 180s good bye!

amandie
06-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Whoo-hoo! You are so close to your goal, Driven.

I weighed in at 181.6 this am, I'm not sure if it's just being dehydrated from my hangover yesterday but I drank a lot of water as well as chicken dumplings (sodium-laden since it was from a can), fruit and ice cream soooo I will take it, hehe.

C'mon- we got this! We CAN get out of the 180s to 170s and below.

envelope
06-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Originally posted June 18, 2011
189.6 this morning. WoooooHOOOOOO! I am going to go buy a life's good hat to celebrate.

:^:
189.8 this morning.

I did great losing, or at least not regaining through November. Then I got busy...life happened...blah, blah, blah.

I am happy to have made it back into the 180's!!!

amandie
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Yay, envelope!

180.6 (what the heck is with the sixes??) this morning! I didn't believe it so I got a 5lb dumbbell and sure enough, it said 185.6 so :carrot:!!!

NSV- I am officially in size 16s now!!! :carrot: I fit in a few of my 10 year old size 16 shorts/jeans/skirts (some shorts are WAY too short, I was 16/17 when I had them, lol.)

Hope everyone else is doing great!

amandie
07-02-2012, 10:41 PM
179.6!, feeling good BUT I will feel a lot better once I reach 175, that will help me really kiss the 180s goodbye for GOOD, you know??

sonickel77
07-04-2012, 07:31 PM
189.4..... progress is slow.

sonickel77
07-05-2012, 11:08 PM
188.3..... yes!

envelope
07-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I let the 4th of July parties trip me up a bit so I bounced up into the 190's but now I am ready to march right threw the 180's!

brittlbrattl
07-18-2012, 05:12 AM
Today I was at 182! Hoping to see the 170s soon.

envelope
07-18-2012, 10:57 AM

brittlbrattl - You will be there soon! I will be looking forward to joining you.

envelope
07-20-2012, 10:19 AM

I had a super multi-day wooosh!

ETA
July 21 - 185! I have never had a wooosh that has lasted this long, I will be sad to see it end. :p
July 22 - 184.4

envelope
07-23-2012, 09:59 AM
sonickel, brittlbattl, how are you doing?

Anyone else in the 180s?

triptriptrip
07-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey everyone :)

Yesterday I weighed in at 190 and should be seeing 189 in a day or two. It's not as exciting for me as it should be, but I know when I'm in the 170s, I will feel SO much better :D

xirene
09-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Resurrecting this thread today as I was 188.8 this morning. Hoping I can leave the 180's behind by Halloween!

alsten02
09-28-2012, 08:16 AM
yay get to be here too :) 189.5 this morning

xirene
09-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Congratulations! Still holding steady at 188 here, with TOM coming up soon...:dizzy:

hhm6
10-04-2012, 05:11 PM
This is just the thread I was looking for!! I took a break from 3fc for a few months since moving and settling down again, luckily I went down 2lbs instead of gaining!

Really hoping I get out of the 180's sometime soon!! Good luck to all of you!! The goal thread is making coming back to 3fc so much easier =)

hhm6
10-09-2012, 12:21 AM
187 today!!......and then i ate a brownie FAIL!!!! gotta go exercise longer now blehhh. Hope everyone's week is going well! :)

xirene
10-09-2012, 09:55 AM
185.6 this morning- I've hit my goal of 185 by moving day (which is three days away). So many reasons to be happy!

hhm6
10-15-2012, 05:07 PM
185 today!!! TOM is over and I guess I had a "wooosh"? yayyy!! Happy Monday everyone! :)

sevencallmemom
10-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I haven't been around much lately and was happy that I could come back and update my ticker with a lower number than where it was before. :)

186 today. I've been stuck in the 180's for 6 months now (despite consistent eating right and working out 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week), but I finally quit being so freaking prideful and went to the dr to see what help they had to offer today, so I'm hoping that following some fresh ideas will get the scale to move again.

sevencallmemom
10-24-2012, 10:45 AM
184 this morning!

epicskyline
10-24-2012, 12:08 PM
188.8 at Weight Watchers! I'm officially a person that weighs in the 180s. Unbelievable!

sevencallmemom
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM
My dr gave me a Rx water pill the other day for every other day and so yesterday was the first time I took it. I drank like 8 16-oz bottles of water (maybe more...i lost track of how many times I refilled it) and didn't pee more than I would have expected to, but somehow the scale said 179.2 this morning. I'll wait and see what it says tomorrow before I call it for sure, but it looks like I FINALLY made it out of the 180's! Hard to believe after being there SO LONG!

Good luck, epicskyline, I know you'll be right behind me in the 170's SOON!

sevencallmemom
10-26-2012, 03:53 PM
177 this morning...guess I really am outta here! :)

Tontus94
10-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Joining in here. I had a rough time with the 190's and the 180s doesn't seem to be any easier ;) Still working out 6 times a week and eating around 1600 calories a day. I really don't want to go any lower on the calorie intake but I might have to.... How many calories is everyone else eating? My workout is usually zumba/cardio dance and some days a 3 mile walk, some days both!

dancerindenver
11-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Hello!
Just hit 189 this morning so I'm thrilled to be out of the 190s. Hope you all are doing well and are zooming your way to the 170s..

Tontus94
11-05-2012, 12:29 PM
185.2 today! Last Monday I was 189.2 but the week before 187.2. Yesterday was 182.4 but since Monday is my weigh in day(and usually my highest weight of the week) I am not counting yesterday...... hopefully I see that number again soon. :dizzy:

dancerindenver
11-06-2012, 09:37 AM
188 today.

Thedollylala
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Hello everyone!! I'm in!! 189.6 this morning!!!

Denver- yay so glad you're moving along as well, I'm on your skirt tails not too far behind!

dancerindenver
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Dolly - woohoo! Congrats on the new decade!

dancerindenver
11-11-2012, 02:34 PM
After 6 days of the scale reading either 190 or 189, I'm back to 188 - thank goodness! Can't wait to see a lower number than that.

How are all of you doing??

taylorrr21
11-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Im soo determined to be in this thread soon! 195 today soo hopefully it wont be too long

You're doing great dancerindenver!

dancerindenver
11-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Taylor - you are so close!! You're in the UK, right? At least you don't have the temptation of thanksgiving ahead like we do :) What are you going to do this week to make sure you keep making progress? My plan is an hour of cardio a day all week. That's more than my usual but I have some extra free time this week. Anyone want to join me for a cardio blitz?

dancerindenver
11-12-2012, 11:58 AM
187 this morning!

taylorrr21
11-13-2012, 06:25 AM
Dancerindenver- I may not have the temptation of thanksgiving but i have housemate bringing mcdonnalds into my house all the time! lol
YOU ARE FLYING THROUGH THE 180's girl on a mission :p

Ive stepped up the gym i go everyday and have made sure i stick to the right calories, ive noticed lately i have been dipping below and its made it harder to lose weight but I Hit 194 on the dot today, cant remember the last time i was this weight oficially in the 13 stones now!!!! :)
Im so close to being in here!

Tontus94
11-14-2012, 11:16 AM
I was 184 yesterday! Woohoo! :carrot:

dancerindenver
11-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Nice job, Tontus!

I'm at 185 today :dance:

dancerindenver
11-15-2012, 07:10 PM
184 today!!

Dolly - how are you doing?
Tontus - I'm finally at your weight :)
Taylor - hope you'll be joining this thread in no time!

ParkTrot
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Alrighty I am joining you ladies because I CANNOT bust out of the 180's! It's been about 2ish months I think since I got into the 180's, and hit my 50lbs down mark at 185, but now I'm ready to GET OUTTA HERE! The delay was primarily due to some excessive drinking and sugar in October, and also I have a really tricky time doing all my :wl: training on 1400 calories so I had a few bingey moments, but cannot lose if I go any higher on the calories anymore. So hopefully my body will adjust and get used to it - amazing the difference 100 calories a day can make! My goal at the moment is to be 173 by Dec 15th for a party at the gym. With our combined will power dust, I'm sure we can ALL make it happen.

dancerindenver
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Park - sending waves of willpower dust your way!!! What are you going to wear to the ugly sweater party?

dancerindenver
11-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Girls - I'm totally stuck - no progress for days, which I know isn't a big deal but it makes me nuts. Anyone else with the same issue??

dancerindenver
11-21-2012, 10:12 AM
183 this morning finally. How's everyone else doing?

dancerindenver
11-22-2012, 12:26 PM
182. Where'd everybody go? Hope you are all having a great thanksgiving!

taylorrr21
11-26-2012, 06:53 AM
hopefully i will be seeing you guys soon 192 today!

taylorrr21
11-26-2012, 06:54 AM
dancerindenver- you are doing great! my weight loss has stalled the 190s are difficult

dancerindenver
11-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Taylor - congrats on 192!! You will be in the 180s soon I'm sure!!

Tontus94
11-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Well last Monday I hit 180lbs even but had no time to post..... Today I am at 185.8! I know I didn't each that much over the holiday weekend :dizzy: Guzzling the water today and hoping for a great number next Monday!

How did everyone else fair over the holiday?

Tontus94
11-28-2012, 12:09 PM
184 today :carrot:

ParkTrot
11-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Sorry I've been MIA guys! Took an extra day off from class and regretted it very quickly and have been playing catch-up ever since.

dancerindenver - Thanks for the support! Not 100% sure what I'm wearing quite yet, still shopping around on ebay to find some sort of AWFUL sweater or sweater vest to pair with a cute dress and some heels. But I don't just want something ugly, I want something REALLY ugly lol.

I'm also where I was last time I posted weight wise, though I'm not too upset about it because my eating habits have not been wonderful, back on track now though. Readjusting my goals to be in the 170's by the party - I got too far behind to lose that much weight now. Which I'm ok with! I'm going to be thrilled just to finally be in the 170's (hopefully lol).

Everyone seems to be progressing wonderfully, nice job ladies! :cheer:

ParkTrot
11-29-2012, 05:16 PM
180.6 today! But I'm nervous because whenever I hit a 180.whatever I seem to jump up the next day, hence why I haven't seen 170's in a looong time. Fingers cross this is a steady loss.

How is everyone else doing? 190-180 seems like such a sticky place for so many!

dancerindenver
11-29-2012, 06:56 PM
tontus - nice job!!
park - I hear ya on the stickiness - I'm totally stuck at this weight despite exercising religiously and sticking 100% to plan. Am going to give it a few more days as my clothes seem looser which tends to happen before a scale whoosh (maybe I'm retaining water??) - we'll see. Hang in there and we'll be in the 170s soon - fingers crossed!!

dancerindenver
11-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Okay, I'm withing a tenth of making it to 181 so that better be the number I see on the scale tomorrow or else!! ;)

How's everyone else doing?

dancerindenver
12-01-2012, 09:43 AM
181 today!

ParkTrot
12-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Dancerindenver - Yay! Glad to see you're doing so well and sooo very close to being in the 170's!

I've been on a consistent loss pattern, and I was 180.0 to the dot this morning! But for whatever reason, I swear when I get this close I sabotage myself. Today was my rest day, and so usually I eat more relaxed but less than on my workout days. Instead I had two pieces of pizza and way too much apple pie at one point of the day. No idea why I do this to myself! Especially the pizza, since I've done paleo for so long me + dairy = big no no. Oh well, keep your fingers crossed for me that the scale doesn't bite me too bad tomorrow morning.

dancerindenver
12-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Parktrot - I'm at 180 too today. We are so close to the 170s - no eating off plan! C'mon - we need to head to the 170s thread soon! ;) I do primal which is essentially paleo with some full fat dairy and a few other tweaks so I understand what a big deal it is to do pizza and pie. Back on track, right?

ParkTrot
12-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Dancerindenver - Glad to have another primal gal here! We're so close, but man I swear I have some major self-sabotage to deal with whenever I hit 180 - not sure whats up there!

Today had a few small off plan moments, but nothing major. Mostly due to some major interruptions last night and this morning that drastically effected my sleep and wakeup times. Starting off on a better note tomorrow and hoping for a good start to December!

Thedollylala
12-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Welp im awake at 4:30 in the morning so may as well update, the 180s has been tough for me. Lots of fluctuations, not sure why, water retention I suppose. One day I'll get out of here

dancerindenver
12-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Dolly - you can do this!
parktrot - make today a perfectly on plan day and I bet you'll be in the 170s - hang in there!

I'm 179 today so I'm off to the 170s thread. You girls will be there in no time!!!

Thedollylala
12-10-2012, 11:51 PM
At 185 after weeks of being at 187-189 up and down I'm glad I broke thru that but I hope to get into the 170s atleast by the new year

taylorrr21
12-13-2012, 06:58 PM
189 today! its taken some time but finally broke out of the 190's they were tough abit like the 220's. oh well lets hope i keep losing the next few weeks :)

Fatness
12-14-2012, 10:23 PM
189 today! its taken some time but finally broke out of the 190's they were tough abit like the 220's. oh well lets hope i keep losing the next few weeks :)

Congrats!

taylorrr21
12-15-2012, 05:56 AM
thank you! hit 188 today hopefully this will be a quick stop in the 180's if i good for christmas

how are you doing?

Fatness
12-15-2012, 06:36 AM
thank you! hit 188 today hopefully this will be a quick stop in the 180's if i good for christmas

how are you doing?

You are on a roll! keep up the good work!

:carrot::carrot: