Old 01-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #1  
personal paparazzi

S/C/G: 160/153/120

Height: 5'5"

Default new year resolution cliche

I'm new here.... but not to WW.

I lost almost 20 lbs on WW back in 2007 and it has slooooooowly crept back on, plus a few bonus pounds

Almost none of my clothes fit anymore, and I've already weeded through the skinny stuff! I'm having trouble fitting in my "fat clothes" so I restarted WW on Monday... hoping to lose 40 lbs but I don't think I'll get there with just WW. My goal weight is my high school weight... sort of lofty, I know. I don't think I'll be able to lose the whole 40 on WW. Pretty sure I'll have to start jogging again or doing circuit training or donating limbs to tone the last 15 lbs off.

I have two kids, whose birthings helped add to my girth :P I gained 50 lbs with each pregnancy on account of dairy queen's deceptive marketing campaigns LOL TOTally not my fault.

Hope to get and keep some motivation here.

Last edited by Seven; 01-07-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote