Old 12-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Default New Years Eve!

Anyone nervous? What are everyone plans, and what are you wearing!? Post pictures!

We're going out to dinner, then bars, then a friends house. I hope to keep a nice light meal, and keep it easy on the drinks. I bought a fantastic dress that I feel great it, I can't wait!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

When I get home tomorrow I'll post pictures of my potential outfits (I need opinions).

We're driving up to Long Island on NYE, then going out to dinner and out drinking. I know its going to be an Italian restaurant, so I'm going to eat light all through the day (planning on bringing fruit for the car ride) and I'm going to work out in the morning.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Good call on bring fruit stella, I'm for sure going to be doing that as well!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #4  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Planning to go to a belly dancer party at a Middle Eastern restaurant here, which is awesome, because it's pretty easy for me to stay on track there - lots of hummus, veggies, salad and water for me!

As for clothes, it'll probably be a black top with dark wash jeans, plus a sparkly hip scarf, heavy dance jewelry and some sort of hair piece. If it happens - I'm still not back from Christmas yet and I'm totally exhausted already. I might just have a chill night at home with bubble bath and champagne and recharge a little bit
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 164/148/135

Height: 5'2

I have no idea what he's got planned, he's keeping it quiet, but I'm excited! I do plan on going off plan so I'd love to be 172 on NYE in case I gain a little. I bought an off-the-shoulder dress from ASOS, so I'll take pictures that night.
ImGoinDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/221/145

Height: 5'8

I am super nervous for New Years. Our friends are throwing their annual New Year's Luau. Super fun! My game plan is to bring something tasty and healthy (I'm thinking a fresh fruit tray w/ yogurt dip or some hummus and whole wheat pitas) to the party so I can snack AND stay on plan!
IrishRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #7  
On my way to Skinny!

S/C/G: SW220/150-160GW

Height: 5'5

No plans for me, was invited to my boyfriends brothers, but there will be lots of fried food n drinks...I decided to stay away!! lol
mateosmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #8  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I'm actually throwing a party...not a big one, just like 5 or 6 friends plus myself, my boyfriend, and my older sister...we'll be drinking, and I told myself at the beginning of this month that if I lost weight over Christmas (which I did) and I was safely away from 200 by new years eve (which I am...194 this morning), that I'd let myself drink. I'm planning on just drinking those mike's light hard lemonade things...because one of those is 3 points (WW), so even if I drank a whole case, that's only 18 points....so I'm just going to eat very light for the whole day, and then allow myself some junk food and alcohol at the party.

Honestly, I'll probably be in PJ Pants and an undershirt...lol...everyone in crashing here anyways and we're not going anywhere, and we're probably just gonna sit around and watch movies or play rock band or something...so I don't see any point in dressing up...there aren't even any girls coming (because like ALL of my friends are guys) and if I "dressed to impress" my bf would most likely get jealous...haha.
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #9  
Here We Go

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'7"

Might hang out at my brother's that night. Not sure yet. Might stay home and hang around on my computer. I'm not a big fan of New Years.
t0rn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:44 AM   #10  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

I'm gonna hang out at home with my hubby, watch movies, maybe play some video games. I haven't decided whether I'm going to let my daughter try to stay up 'til midnight yet, she's almost 2 so I'm not sure she's ready to stay up that late yet. :-)
Latchkey Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:10 AM   #11  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

Having a nice, chill night with my two best girl friends... They both, unfortunately, are unintentional saboteurs who like to eat TONS of junk food at our little gatherings, but I am standing my ground this time. :-) if I drink, it'll be a glass of champagne. And I am so wearing sweatpants.
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:50 AM   #12  
Melissa on a mission!

S/C/G: 180/176/135

Height: 5'6

I'm nervous too! Since I am new to the whole diet and exercise thing, I don't know what I'm going to do. All of my friends go out and stay in a hotel in downtown Denver. We have a lot of fun together, but I'm pretty much doing this on my own. There will be a lot of drinks around and I know alcohol is a no-no when it comes to dieting. Any suggestions?
Misa222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:56 AM   #13  
Still pushing to ultimate

S/C/G: 153/CT/135

Height: 5'6

New Years at home sounds so nice with a couple of friends and some drinks but unfortunately I will be here at work (hosptial). Which will be good because I had a big going out night last wk and Im still trying to recover from that...haha!!! I plan on that night writing out what I hope to accomplish for the yr 2010 because I have a feeling its going to be a good one!!!
bablou00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:31 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 235/192.6/150

Height: 5'5"

I am not sure what I am doing. My boyfriend works for a newspaper so I think I have to go to that party with him... though I won't know anyone. I want to go to a house party one of my girlfriends is having AND I have another friend that want me to celebrate with them too.... So who knows where I will end up. Either way I won't be drinking. I have been steadily losing weight and I don't want to mess that up.
kabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Cooking dinner at home (to save both money and calories) then out to the bars. I'm not too worried, I'm going to go out and have fun--I've been good up until now, and I'll be good afterwards, one day with "wasting" calories on drinks won't hurt. It's good motivation to stay on track!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote