Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2002, 09:58 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, June 28th...YAHOOOOOOOO

Hi Everyone !!!

Sorry this is short & sweet. Have a great weekend.

Talk to you on Monday...........be good !!!!

Love, Leens
Old 06-28-2002, 12:11 PM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and those to come,

Today is my last day of work until July 8th!!! Woohoo. I have a BBQ to go to tomorrow, plumber coming on Monday and a Tire buying trip to Costco next Friday scheduled.. otherwise, I will be doing little piddle projects around the house. Cleaning out the shed, a few cupboards, doing some clothing organization.. etc. Watching movies, napping, playing with the kittycat and enjoying relaxing are taking priority!!

Leens, I can't remember if you found a way to get into chat or not. If you have, maybe we can meet there some day next week?

What is everyone doing this weekend?
Old 06-28-2002, 11:28 PM   #3  

Hi Leens and Linda,

Just came in to see if anyone was in chat, it was empty

Have been very busy this week and tomorrow I am spending the whole day dress shopping...wish me luck!!!

I had posted earlier this week but it was lost

The shower was wonderful, the food was yummy and everyone seemed to enjoy it. My future dil was very happy with all her gifts, people were very good to her. The hall was lovely all done up in purple. I am soooooo glad that is over. Now I am working on the rehearsal dinner. Don't think I want to have it here, since I will be having people over after the wedding the next day.

Well, I have to run...need to rinse color out of hair.

Talk to you later,
have a great weekend and Linda, enjoy your vacation!!!!!!

Meg
Closed Thread