Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-28-2004, 08:22 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Monday Chat - June 28th

Good Morning My Darlink's

Hope you all had a glorious weekend, I sure did. Can you believe this is the last week of June..... SUMMER SLOW DOWN!!! WAAAH.

Anyone have any 4th of July Bashes?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 10:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Well things are wild around my office today. Some guys broke into the shop on Saturday night. The guy across the street was up playing dominos with friends and heard all the commotion and came and chased them down, while his wife called the cops, so they did catch to two guys. Thankfully they didn't take anything (man what would I have done if they had taken my computer yikes) but they tore up one of the roll up doors to the shop getting in and out. They also scarred up my desk drawers prying them open with screw drivers, which was really sily because none of the drawers were locked LOL They were either not real brights or were stoned on drugs bec they didn't seem real swift. LOL Found out from the cops this morning that the businesses on our street have been having break ins everynight for the past 2 weeks. duh nobody told us. So this morning we are getting the door replaced, getting 3 security lights placed facing the building and seeing about an alarm system. fun fun fun

It's TOM, so I slept from 9 pm til 6 this morning. could not make myself get up, but that's ok, I'm not stressing about missing my walking this morning. Just hope to do my weights tonight. will see how it goes.

Sheila - CONGRATS on getting in over 12 miles in the last 4 days. That is great, but even more of a task when you are sick! YOU GO GIRL!

Leenie - what are you doing for the 4th? what day re ya'll off for the 4th since it falls on Sunday? I need to ask my boss (or telling him hehe) what we are doing LOL

I'll be back
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 12:25 PM   #3  

We went to the city shopping on Saturday. Am looking for a Tupperware sales rep. I heard that Tupperware has a storage thingie for deviled eggs. didn't find a sale rep, darnit. I do have a deviled egg plastic holder but it holds 24.....not that I couldn't happily eat 24 deviled eggs, but that's a bit much. We did the grocery shopping too.

Sunday we went to the infamous chicken BBQ! It was a raging success as always....the beer tent didn't hurt business one bit. It's pure country with all that goes with it. Kids running free, old women gathering and gossiping, ol' men playing cards and not only country music, but a few polkas thrown it. The weather was perfect. Leenie, BF was there and I behaved! But, he had to leave because he is cutting hay right now. We left there and went looking for the tornado damage. Gosh, it was terrible. Whole barns leveled, miles of trees twisted and uprooted...awful.

today, I had some lab work at the doctor and then I came home and did a bit of sewing. Now, I have to fix lunch and then I want to make some burritos-to-go for the freezer. So......see you all later!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 12:30 PM   #4  

Default hi everyone

Morning

Been busy but having lots of fun.....got a family pass at the local outdoor pool so we are trying to get out there as much as possible....we also had a family BBQ yesterday....really nice.....great memories of that sort of thing as a kid........

Cathy sorry to hear about the break in

Leens glad to hear that you had a great weekend

Never too late congrats on the walking!

Tippy sounds like you had a fun weekend too!

We are off to the outdoor spray park.....me and my gal friend will chat and the kids will play......be well!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 04:15 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Sheila, feel better and congrats on the walk, WTG!

Tippy, you mean to tell me BF hasn't got the message yet? You still teasing him
Why don't you try E-bay for that egg thingy, type in tupperware and eggs and do a search. You'd be surprised what you can get.

Liz have fun at the park, sounds like a good time.

Cathy, boy that sucks when someone violates your things like that. Your right, they were not professional thiefs, professionals don't make noise or break doors. Sounds like a bunch of dumb kids. The neighbors are nice to risk their own lives chasing them, hope your boss is going to do something nice for them. Feel better.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote