Support Groups - Back In Kindergarten #55

View Full Version : Back In Kindergarten #55

FrouFrou
08-29-2008, 09:05 AM
HI & :welcome3: to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

Home of the BIG A$$ Walking Challenge!

Come join us as we walk away the pounds this summer. :woops: :running: :tread:

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us! :coffee: :cofdate: :coffee2:

FrouFrou
08-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Good Morning, ladies!

SUSAN...lot's of hugs to you missy! :hug: :hug: Try not to get too stressed, I know that is easier said than done. And yes, you can have the guy, lol.

SASSY...have fun shopping at the mall! I love the celtic crosses, they are so pretty.

MINDEE...you are welcome missy! What kind of cookies did you bake? You're making me want some!

FRANCIE...cute tat! I like your friends' tat too! The thongs are too cute!

HIYA JULES, KATY, SUE, TAMMY & ASIA!

Just thought I would drop in for a quick Hi since I was up and had nothing to do. Heading out to Penney's again at about 9:45 to get DD some the exercise pants. I bought her a pair yesterday hoping she wanted some and that they would fit. They did and she liked the shirt I bought and wants one, lol. I'm hoping the sale is still on, fingers crossed. Other than that, not much going on. Exercise is done and I am going to go get some breakfast and make the bed. So ciao for now ladies...I'll be back!

FrouFrou
08-29-2008, 09:14 AM
Funny Friday Picture...

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn450/sissiz28/FUNNY.jpg

RosieKate
08-29-2008, 09:51 AM
Good morning, everyone!

I'm back and been swamped, but hopefully I will have some time to catch up here. I feel like I am behind on everything! I'll get these kids off to school next week, then I can get to work on the "to do" list.

Yesterday, I started pulling veggies out of the garden, after being gone for a week. LOTS of zucchini and cukes. I gave some zukes to a friend and he asked what my secret was for growing them so big. I said, "Go on vacation!" yeesh. I took the plunge and canned pickles. It was my first time canning anything and they look like they turned out ok. I'll let them sit for a week, then open one up. Hope they're good, I love pickles!

I ate lots of burgers and drank lots of wine, but the scale today says 173, so I feel like I am getting back on track. Hopefully I'll get to the zumba class tonight.

Hope you are all well, and i will work on getting to individuals soon...
K

RosieKate
08-29-2008, 09:51 AM
oooh Cristina..that's funny :)

Sassy_Chick
08-29-2008, 10:02 AM
This picture pretty sums up how I'm feeling today:

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/526/526933fojcdqq165.jpg (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Happy Friday Ya'All.

suetalks
08-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Cristian- I am going to JCP later or tomorrow...their sales usually last through Sat. What kind of exercise pants did you get? I need some more. Seems I wear them a lot.

Susan- Slow down and don't get too stressed with the move. (I know, easy for me to say)

Mindee- Yum...I baked oatmeal cookies to take to a family thing yesterday and just brought a very few home. Too tempting.

Sassy- Have fun today. BUt get some rest too.

KAty- Welcome home! Yes, the garden has a way of getting over run when you are gone. My neighbor brought me some very large zukes when she got back.
I have tried to make pickles, but never got it quite right. I would rather can tomatoes and green beans. Haven't for years though. One year I did 98 quarts of green beans. Our garden was very prolific that year. We cut it down in size after that and never had a good one after.

Francie- Cute tat. Glad to hear you are in PA and having a good time. I was born in PA and there is beautiful country up there. Actually, Mom is up there right now. :)

Gotta scoot and get ready to meet friends for lunch. This has NOT been a good week for me....many eat outs and family things.

BBL

sz2atheart
08-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Good Morning Ladies!!

Cristina--What can I say about that Chase!!!! It's so difficult when you get an older child blended into the family. When dh and I married, my kids were 12 & 13 and his dd was 14. My main issue was his dd. She was all sweet in front of him but wicked to me when he was not around. She would do anything to piss me off. I could bore you with a ton of stories but the last one that nipped it in the bud was when her grandparents were coming to visit about a year or so after we married. She was probably about 15. She still had her own room because we had moved into his house. I asked her to please tidy up her room for the GP's visit and she refused. My dd remembered on moving day, putting all her dance costumes on this kid's bed before moving them up to the attic. Here we are frantically looking for a costume piece and wondered if one had slipped behind the brats's bed. We pulled the bed out and found several (are you sitting down)......soiled, bloody, disgusting kotex!!!:eek: :shrug: I thought my dd would puke. Well, I tactfully approached the step-brat and kindly told her what I found, that I was not snooping in her room, but explained what I was looking for and understood that maybe she didn't want to dispose of the offensive pads in the community bathroom that all three kids used. I offered to give her her own personal trashcan for her personal disposals. She just stared at me and did not respond. Was the room cleaned up....no! I gave her one weekend and then told her that I knew what would happen if she didn't clean up her room....her father would do it for her as he has always done in the past, and that I would make sure that all her filthy pads would be sprinkled around for him to find. I might even include a few of my own for variety!!:s: I won, the room was cleaned up, she continued to hate me but she soon realized what buttons she could not push. It's been a long haul, she is now 24 and turned into a beautiful women. It's only been the past 3-4 years that we have developed a good relationship. She has graduated with a master's in english, living on her own and will start her first teaching job next week. The devil...oh, I mean Chase, will come around one day. Just keep putting your foot down. When my step-d realized that two can play the same game, she started backing down.

Susan--I've been divorced for 12 yrs. Kids are grown. Ex doesn't speak to me, but I will see him at my ds's wedding in Nov. All the reason to get these last few lbs. off. Happy Moving!!! I wish I lived closer to the beach.

Francie--Lovely tat!! Welcome to the east coast. I'll be off work from Sept 3-7th. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything or have questions about the area. Have fun at the amish marts. There is a huge one in Annapolis that is opened every Thur-Sat. The food is to die for!

Sassy--Have a wonderful 4 days off! :carrot:

Mindee--I'm happy to hear that you have a least a temporary fix to your bathroom floor. Feels good to get a compliment, doesn't it :D

Hugs to:hug:--Jules, Katy, Sue, Asia!!

So I caved in and hired a painter to paint my bedroom. After 3 days of stripping wallpaper boarder, scrubbing off all the glue, sanding those walls, I couldn't pick up a paintbrush or roller. Dh wasn't to happy about spending Labor day weekend painting so I hired a friend in the family and he is painting as I type!!!:D:cp::dancer: I'm heading out in a little while to run errands to the post office, Joann Fabric and Kohls. Tomorrow dh has got to get measured for his tux for the Nov wedding. Will run errands to BJ's and Home Goods looking for accessories for the bedrooms. Dogs need a bath. The lists goes on and on...... Pool party and cookout on Sunday :cbg::hun::beach: at a friend's house. I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!

Mom2Gaby
08-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Good Morning, it is Friday!

Katy - Nice to see you back posting! Have missed you.

Jules - Speaking of missing, where the heck are you?!? :cry:

Francie - Like the tattoo! I am glad the move has gone so well for you guys. Need to go check out your myspace pictures!

Tammy - Funny on hiring someone to paint! can imagine it is a huge job, especially w/ the removing of wallpaper. Enjoy the pool party! Sounds like fun :swim:

Sassy - I am glad you are feeling better! Cute pic :)

Sue - Eating is is fun but it does have a way of having the hidden calories and the awesome weight gain we all seem to get, not fair! :) Enjoy the hoilday though and being w/ your family & friends :) And thanks for the well wishes, I just feel ill about the whole thing and just want it to be done and over with now. lol

Mindee- Yum, I love oatmeal cookies! My favorite, I use to make some really good ones, I would put cinnamon in them and they tasted so good. Yes, for right now it will be gaby and myself moving, so sad, I will miss the R's but the water calls. I told the ex I needed to be near the water and he said "that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard"... , whatever...shove it up your butt! lol He is being nicer now.

Cristina - Ya, saved you for last! lol Thanks for starting the thread for us :D and for letting me have the guy! Yee haw. Being on the coast maybe I will find me a fisherman w/ a boat.....yum, knowing how I love fish that would be the perfect match! lol Now I am happy again thinking about that....haha. Have fun shopping at JCPen. :)

Asia - Hey missy! We miss you too!

I enrolled Rach yesterday at the college,so she is all set. Phone went off this morning so she is high tailing it to her dad's today, can't be without a phone.
Feeling ok, just some cleaning to do today.
Drank a ton of water...........so , I can't talk!!!!!!!!

lol

gotta go!!:carrot::yikes:

FrouFrou
08-29-2008, 02:55 PM
I'mmmm baaack! :D

SUSAN...what the heck is wrong with the ex, jeez! It's your life after all. Yay for Rach! :yay: They will be fine, and if they need you you are only a phone call away. :hug: Oh, I never have fun shopping. There are days I don't mind it but for the most part if I have to I would rather do it online and have it delivered to my front door, lol.

TAMMY...well, I am hoping. For some reason, and daughter thinks this as well that it will just get worse, or that he won't bother ever coming over when he is older. Who knows...I think he has problems that he needs to work out because he was old enough that he knew his dad and I know it hurts that he never has anything to do with them. It doesn't help either that his mother bad mouths him in front of the kids. Who knows though...maybe he will turn out to be a fine young man :crossed: Sounds like you just never stop lady! Glad you got someone to do the painting for you, that's the only way to go! Have fun this weekend, and with your shopping! I know your bedroom is going to be beautiful when you are done.

HIYA KATY...glad to see ya back! Hope you guys enjoyed the beach!

SASSY...cute picture! Hope you managed to get some rest/sleep. Did you make it to the mall?

SUE...the exercise clothes are the SB brand, whatever that is, lol. Not really sure what it is but I like the fabric of these. I'm not crazy about what I call the noisy fabric...you know, it makes noise when you walk, or even move? Feel like I am just trying to attract attention. Have a pair of shorts that I hate because they make the noise. Yeah, that seems to be what I wear most now days. Have a good lunch!

MINDEE...I guess I missed That you were making oatmeal cookies. Those are my fav too! Oatmeal raisin..mmmm!

Okay, so went to Penney's for DD but ended up getting another outfit for me, lol. I'm set for fall/winter. Well, except for some shoes, need another pair. I seem to go thru them often.

Trying to get some laundry done now. Going to watch To Kill A Mockingbird later today. I have been dying to see it and it was on one morning really early. Too early, 3 a.m. early plus I had already missed most of it so...now I have the chance to see the whole thing! I know I saw it once but can't remember it and since reading the book I have been wanting to see the movie.

No special plans for thr weekend. Hanging around the house and doing stuff. The hubby is going to put a fan on the deck and who knows what else, paint my bathroom :crossed:

Hoping everyone is having a fantastic Friday! And have a wonderful weekend as well! :hug:

tommysgirl18
08-29-2008, 03:19 PM
hello ladies.......I am done baking from scratch! I baked some sugar cookies again from scratch, using a different recipe this time. they still came out tasting like flour, BUT I over compensated with the sugar so that they wouldn't taste as bad as they did with the first ones I made!

I made peanut butter ones last night. So, we have two different ones to choice from!

I am happy to report that even with AF in town, I am down to 227.4! which is a great thing since this time last week I was roughly 232......so I am so happy about that!

Cristina~ That is a funny picture! I will have to snag it and put it on my myspace page!

Sassy~ The bulldog, looks just like my sister's English bulldog Winston, that passed away. They now have two small bulldogs, but they are females.

Katy~ Sounds like you really have been busy!!! Brandon starts school next week and I can't wait!

Sue~ How are you doing today? Any plans for the weekend? I have oatmeal cookies in the cupboard to bake, but I don't have any butter sticks.

Tammy~ It is good to hear from you! Yeah, it is nice to hear comments! Especially since usually the eyes are all on Tommy or the kids! So, it was nice for a change to have the eyes on me.

SuzieQ~ sounds like with you being by the water, and the ex not, is a good thing. I notice that when me and someone are in close quarters, we tend to fight and argue. but as soon as we step back into our corners, we go back to being nice to each other. so maybe that is what you and the ex need.....to return to your corners respectfully, and things will be much easier on you guys.

tommysgirl18
08-29-2008, 03:19 PM
nope, not making oatmeal cookies yet......those will probably be next week

suetalks
08-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Cristina..Thanks you, I know the brand you mean and I will look to see if we have the sale here. I don't like the ones that are noisy either...plus they are hot, I think. I like the french terry, cotton or even the mesh. Do you find that people are wearing them more and out to the store or such? I mean, I know Stacy and Clinton on What Not To Wear would have a fit if they saw me wearing them to Wal-Mart...but "everybody does it." (enter my Mom's voice saying "If everybody jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge would you do it too?"

I was good at lunch and had a veggie sandwich and carrot curls. Now if I can grill chicken for dinner with a veggie and fruit I will be okay. Riding tonight for sure!!

tommysgirl18
08-30-2008, 12:25 AM
we spent a good seven hours outside on Friday, and we will be spending most of Saturday outside as well!

we are having our BBQ here at our complex on Saturday, so I probably won't get on here until either later on Saturday night or not until Sunday.

Sassy_Chick
08-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Hi Ladies. :wave:

Well we survived the Outlet Mall. It started out as a very very nice and cool day when we left in the morning. Once we got to the outlet mall, it was like someone turned the heat up about 20 degrees!!! :sunny: At first I was very tired and felt just like that bulldog looked, which I thought was sad and just wanting the day over with, but I guess everybody took it as cute and feeling good?? lol. Well after we got at the outlet mall and walked around (we walked through the entire thing) I felt better, came home, showered and totally crashed and I'm probably gonna crash again soon because I didn't get to bed until 3 pm and got up at 10 pm, so I am still tired............:yawn:

We bought DH a new suit for his interview and we got EVERYTHING (Jacket, Pants, Shirt, Tie, Socks, Shoes) + a pair of Crocs (they are a type of shoe) in HIS size (he was SO happy about that!) for just a little bit more than what the rude store we went too Thursday, wanted just their suit JACKET for! So we did good and the lady there was SO nice! :cp:

DH and I watched a very very hilarious movie (at least I thought so) "What Happens in Vegas" with Aston Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. It was so funny...........I just laughed and laughed and laughed. :lol:

N-E ways tonight is my last night off then its back to work Sunday Night. I am trying to stay positive about everything. Training the new girl, my long week.........I just look at it as an opportunity to make a new friend and make lots of money this week because its my long week (46 hrs + holiday pay + time and a half) ;)

Have a Great Weekend.

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/55/55284afj0lj9l87.jpg (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

sz2atheart
08-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Happy Saturday!!

Good Morning Ladies....I so wanted to stay in bed but my pesky little Oliver was batting me in the face with his paw at 8, demanding his breakfast. Sometimes I feel like I have kids still at home with these boys. Of course, he woofed down his food and both are stretched out on the floor back to sleep. Must be nice. I want to come back in my second life as a dog. Eat, sleep, belly rubs, eat sleep!!

The bedroom is all painted and this morning I'm hanging the curtains and putting all the tools, sanding supplies etc away and starting some laundry. When dh gets home from golf around 12, we will be off to the tux rental place, might look in Kirklands for some wall decor and then shop at BJ's. I need to come up with some kind of dessert to take to the pool party tomorrow.

As for the Alli.....well, I've had some really good days but then some days where I feel like all I feel is gassy and downright crappy. I've not had any diarrhea or "mishaps" but I found out that you can't take the stuff for several days in a row and then knowing that you have an event where you may go over the 15 gr fat limit, decide to skip that day of pills. Be prepared for some major gas and cramping. It must take a day or so to get this stuff out of your system.

Mindee--have fun this weekend at the cookout!! Those cookies sound so yummy.

Sassy--I love outlet shopping. There is a huge one up near where Jules lives and we have been there twice but it's about 70 miles from me and with the high price of gas, the savings might not equal the gas money we will spend. Then again, we will be staying an extra night when we go down for my ds's wedding in VA, just to do outlet shopping. Makes sense huh....spend an extra $100 a night so you can save a few dollars shopping :?:.

Hey ya'll to Cristina, Sue, Susan, Jules, Asia, Francie, Katy....I hope you all are having a great weekend. I'm off to potty two dogs and start steaming curtains.

Shopaholic1204
08-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Hey everyone!! Still in PA at my friend's house. We're gonna go driving to Annapolis today and check out our place and see if we can get them onto the base. Other than that, nothing else is going on really. I'm so excited to finally move into our apartment on Wed. I wish it was sooner. I just wanna sleep in my own bed, lol. Omg, have any of you ever tried smoking from a hookah? Its very nice and relaxing. Fonzo bought one in Wisconsin. I love it. We tried the cherry and coke sheesh last night. It tasted soooooooo good. We were thinking of getting a little hookah corner in our place. With some nice comfy pillows from Pier 1. It should be cool. Anyhoo................I dunno what else to say..so I hope everyone is doing good!!!

Mom2Gaby
08-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Sneaking in between cleaning and washing clothes! Sorry if I don't do indy's right now, just feeling rushed.

Have the Uhaul and will start packing today and heading out tomorrow. Becky wanted to go shopping for underwear at the mall and I just stared at her. huh?? I don't have time for that and her father can take her Monday or Tuesday.
I mean I get by on 1 pair,what is wrong with kids these days??? lol No , I think Iam joking, I might have 3 pairs and that is it. Anyway, I am sure she will survive without new underwear. Rach was sweet and offered to go w/ her if their father took them.
I said I had to clean and she goes "why didn't you do that last night?? "
Ugh.......I cleaned the oven last night, nasty job and afterwards I had to run for some more windex and yogurt at 10pm. I did buy a People magazine and read before bed.Anyway, it wasn't like I was slacking.
This morning I had to run and get the truck and drop by my mothers to pick up the cat carrier. I also had to tell her I was moving.........yep, mom didn't know and her phone was on the brink all week so I had to drive over there and tell her.
She thought it was a good idea, especially getting away from the ex.

what else?? I guess that is it. Need to go throw the laundry in the dryer and go finish up the cleaning.

blah - blah.......

I am up to 149 now, considering...... not too bad. I have been munching too much from being nervous about moving so far away from everyone. :bb:

k- :wave: to you all!! Maybe chat in the morning if not Tuesday....

FrouFrou
08-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Hello ladies...

Me first, lol. Today was WI and I am happy to say I am up .4 Yes, I said happy. Happy because I had a surprise visit from TOM...damn TOM! I haven't had one in I don't know how many months and then BAM! I know every now and then I have the symptoms the week before but then don't have one so this time it decided to say Hi! I usually gain a few pounds during so, and this may be wishful thinking on my part but...I'm thinking or hoping that I actually lost but because of TOM it showed a gain...does that make sense? I'm going to weight Monday or Tuesday when it's almost over and see what I get so...and I am happy to say today is day 15 of my 30 day challenge and even with TOM paying a visit I have not given in...I was tempted, and craving it but I haven't given in. Last night was a hard one because during the news at 5 our electricity went out! I kept thinking No, no, this is not happening. Starting trying to figure out what I would do for dinner. Told the kids I could buy them something and I could eat a sandwich. But DD said NO! She said it wouldn't be fair to go get them something and eat it in front of me. Luckily the electric came back on a little after 6...so worried for nothing. Things like that make it too easy to run and get something hot. So that's my NSV for yesterday. Honestly, i don't feel like I am missing out. I would love to have some junk but I won't.

SASSY...WTG on the deals at the outlet mall! Can't beat a whole suit for the price of a jacket!

SUSAN...thinking of you missy. Try not to work too hard with the move. Don't worry about the little gain...it's hard to stay on track with so much going on. You will get back on track once you get settled...just worry about the move.

SUE...I saw on one of those shows, it may have been the today show that they were going to make more stylish workout clothes because it is what a lot of people wear now days. I see it almost everywhere I go and have to say, yes, I am one of them. WTG on being good at lunch!

MINDEE...I'm another who can't make sugar cookies...maybe practice makes perfect, eh? Mine always taste like there is too much flour too. I can make any and every other kind of cookie and they taste good. But the sugar cookies, ummm, no. I'm hoping one day they will be as good as my mother's. Enjoy the bbq!

TAMMY...hoping you find some things for your bedroom! What color did you guys paint? Or rather, did the guys paint?

FRANCIE...hoping they let you in. Hey, Wednesday will be here before you know it. Never tried smoking from a hookah...didn't even know what it was at first, lol. But I do love Pier1, lol.

Hiya to KATY & JULES :wave:

No special plans for the weekend for us. Just doing things around the house as we usually do. The hubby put the ceiling fan out on the deck this morning...I like it and it does help. Wanting to screen it in eventually...one thing at a time. I'll end up mowing tomorrow and that's about the extent of excitement for me, lol.

Have a GREAT weekend, ladies!

tommysgirl18
08-31-2008, 01:56 AM
popping in here quickly.

I am so exhausted! we didn't get up until about 10:30am on Saturday, so I am hoping that we all get to sleep in again on Sunday!

the BBQ was a lot of fun! it turned into a big old drinking party after a while, so I got bored here and there. but it was a lot of fun none the less.

suetalks
08-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Good afternoon...Just barely afternoon. Hope you are all having a sunny Sunday. I must admit I have been slow at getting around this morning. Read the papers, fixed us a light breakfast and then talked to DS on the phone for a nice long time.

Today is DH's birthday, so we are going out to eat later. (sorry Cristina) Other than that I am doing nothing special. I might even iron this afternoon, I dunno yet.

I did get in a 2 mile ride yesterday and eating has been going well. I am looking at some WW material and thinking about trying it if my scales don't move this week. Just real tired of not seeing progress.... I know I should be exercising more, I am going to TRY.

DS and DS-S rented us an apt. at the beach for our trip to San Diego and I am so excited, I can't wait. It is going to be cool in Oct., but I don't want to swim anyway...I just love walking on the beach. They are anxious to show us their condo and some places they like to eat. Should be fun. Then we will fly to Las Vegas for 11 days and hopefully find a condo there to buy. I would love to buy one in San Diego instead, but can't afford that. (by a long shot)

Okay...I am off to get busy doing something...don't know what, but I need to move. :)

Have a nice day and stay safe!

FrouFrou
08-31-2008, 06:35 PM
Hello ladies...

MINDEE...glad you guys enjoyed the BBQ and hope you got to sleep in today! I've been doing the same, yesterday and today. But not as late today as yesterday. Was being lazy yesterday, too lazy.

SUE...San Diego sounds like a nice idea! Are you guys going to be gone for the month of October? A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DH! :celebrate::bday2you::celebrate: Enjoy your dinner out for me!

SUSAN...thinking of you today and all the work. :hug:

Not a lot going on today with me. For some reason someone was lazy yesterday and didn't do any laundry, so trying to catch up today. I took my free day of exercise yesterday since I wasn't feeling so great, darn TOM! Feeling a little better today...I know I sure haven't missed TOM and hope he doesn't visit any time soon, lol. Did get 3 miles walked so that puts me at 1000 :carrot: I'm hoping :crossed: to get 500 by Jan 1. We'll see.

Well, hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Chat soon :wave:

Sassy_Chick
08-31-2008, 10:27 PM
UGH I'm sooooooo tired Ya'All :yawn: Can't this week just be over already? :yawn:

tommysgirl18
09-01-2008, 01:57 AM
sorry but this is going to be yet another quick one from me!

we ended up having yet another BBQ here at our complex. this one was for us and some friends for the office managers birthday. I pulled out the camera yet again today and took about 200 pictures over Saturday and Sunday.

we got to sleep in every day since Friday! Saturday we didn't get up until about 10:30 am, and Brandon didn't get up until about 11 or so. Sunday we also got to sleep in! so it was a lot of fun! now we have to gear up for the grind of school starting!!

FrouFrou
09-01-2008, 08:35 AM
{"I am happy to report that even with AF in town, I am down to 227.4! which is a great thing since this time last week I was roughly 232......so I am so happy about that!"}

MINDEE...I am sorry I didn't congratulate you on your loss when I saw this. I usually go back and make sure that I didn't miss anything and for some reason this morning on my walk I remembered that I didn't *slaps forehead*! So this post is all for you! That is a GREAT loss and I am proud of you!

:yay::carrot::cp::cb::bravo::hat::dancer::high: :woohoo::congrat::broc::cheer:

FrouFrou
09-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Hello, ladies, and a Happy Monday!

Almost forgot it was Monday! When V is home it gets me confused with my days, lol.

MINDEE...another BBQ?! Sounds like you guys had another good time. And glad you got to sleep in! I will go and check out the photos...thinking you put them on myspace????

SASSY...sorry hun, but the week has just begun, lol :hug: You'll be fine...let us know how the newbie is doing. Hope you guys are getting along.

SUSAN...are you settled in yet, lol? I know...it takes time, just messing with ya. Take a break in between and go to the beach and relax.

TAMMY...hope you had a nice time at the pool party.

SUE...hope you and the hubby had a nice dinner out and he had a wonderful birthday!

HIYA KATY, JULES, & ASIA :wave:

I am feeling pretty good. Got my walking in and I am happy to say that as of today I am at 1008.33 miles for the year. So, I am pretty sure I will make the 1500 by Jan 1. Also, I weighed and am at 182.6 :yay: to me! Like I said, I am thinking I lost this week but with TOM paying a visit it threw things off. We'll see come Saturday. And today is day 17 of my 30 day challenge and feeling good about that.

Nothing planned for the day...just doing some laundry, changing the sheets on my bed, cleaning some on Josh's room...he came over to get his truck last week and left a mess in the bedroom but at least he took most of his clothes. Not sure when he will get the rest...they don't have room in her tiny little house and she is not willing to share the closet, lol. Anyway...going to get lots of reading done today as well...that is the plan anyway, we'll see. ;)

Take care ladies, and have a wonderful day! :hug:

suetalks
09-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Good morning...I am doing my usual Monday chores. Washing bedclothes. Was feeling a little blah when I first got up, but better now. Just one of those days. :)

I weighed and am down to 170.5, which is okay after I ate a piece of fried chicken yesterday. I am so close to the 160's....yay! Takes me forever to lose a pound and I have been flirting with these three pounds for many weeks. I still can't believe I was 165 and let it go back up...geeze..when will I learn??

Anyway, kudos to Mindee and Cristina for the losses. Good for you both!!

DH had a nice birthday, thanks for the good wishes. We had a meal out and then DD came by. Both of the boys called for lengthy conversations, which pleased him. Then he sat on the patio listening to the classical piano cd DD had given him and had a glass of Asti Spumante. Ahhh, the life of leisure. Hahahaha.... I told him I was taking him for ice cream today, but I don't know if he will want that or not. We had cake at his sis' house Thurs. so I didn't do one for just the 2 of us. His sis shares his birth date.

Okay....off to finish the beds and do some much needed dusting.
Sassy...hang in there. Susan- Hurry back and check in. Katy- Busy with the growing things? (zukes and cukes) Jules- Busy with the growing thing? (Dominic) Tammy- I know what you are busy with...:) painting and fixing up.. Asia- Where are you?

Mom2Gaby
09-01-2008, 03:57 PM
I am here and moved!! All I have to do is go buy some plastic hangers , I had given all mine to Rachel.
Otherwise everything is unpacked and set up...easy move, thank goodness and Momo is way relaxed.
So, tomorrow we visit the school for an hour and Gab starts Wednesday. Planning on a trip tp Portland Friday after school is out for the week.
Stable on the weight at 149, so not too bad and I did eat late last night.

anyway, just checking in , chat more tomorrow when I have more time. Found a computer at the camber of commerce...lol, what I do to keep in touch with you all!!

Congrats to all our *losers*!!!!

FrouFrou
09-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi again, ladies!

SUSAN...good to hear you are all moved in, and settled at that! Chamber of Commerce, eh? Would have never thought about them. Make sure and give me you rnew address, please and Thank You!

SUE...yay for the loss! :yay: You'll be in the 160's in no time at all! Enjoy your ice cream if you go.

HI to everyone else :wave:

I'm back on the 'puter for just a few minutes since golf is on and I will miss my Jeopardy. Even DD is mad about that, well, sort of, lol. We play against each other. Anywho...guess I'll go outside and see what the hubby is doing and bug him a little. Lord knows, I don't need to spend more time on the computer. Spent way too much time on shutter fly this morning, yikes! The bad thing about a digital camera is I don't get the pics as often so ended up getting 170 pictures. Luckily I bought a deal a awhile back so 119 were free, well sort of. I paid for them but got like 200 pictures for twenty bucks, can't remember. But I could use it anytime I wanted. Just takes so much time to get them put on there. Anywho...it's done!

Hope everyone is enjoying the day! Ciao!

suetalks
09-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Susan...Glad to see you and glad you are moved.

I have been putzing with Fitday and already added what I am eating for dinner. Now, if I stick to it my calories will be pretty low for the day. I might have to add something.

We didn't go get the ice cream.....and I was ok with that.

I did wall push-ups and squats so I am ready for a bike ride later.

tommysgirl18
09-01-2008, 06:38 PM
popping in for now, since dinner is being made and then off the bed for the kiddos!

I took 119 pictures yesterday and 80 pictures the day before! I haven't even sent them off to anybody yet because I have just been so busy with doing other things! I got my hair cut and well basically a make over from our neighbor.

Cristina~ Thanks for the congrats! It was really great to see it, and now I think the two BBQ's did me in. I was up this morning, but I know that I will get the scale down in no time! Especially since school starts on Wednesday, so I will be getting my work outs in while he is in school and the two youngsters take their naps!

Sue~ Great job on your loss! you are doing great!

SuzieQ~ Great to hear that the move went well...and that you guys are all moved in!

off to go make the kids plates and then I will be online again later tonight after every one goes to bed.

RosieKate
09-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Mindee - wtg on your loss! It's hard when there's so much going on during the summer...like BBQs and whatnot, so good for you! Did Logan get a headstart spot? maybe you'll have two little ones to send off to school....

Susan-glad to read that you are settled in your new home. Astoria is so beautiful..I'm a bit envious...we'll have to come visit you :)

Cristina - you are doing great your no-eating-out goal. That's a hard one. Glad Josh is home safe and sound and hopefully Chase will settle down a bit. Good for you for setting some boundaries with him.

Sue- sounds like you are doing well, too. You'll be in the 160s before you now it.

Well, I got a walk in this morning, then we spent the rest of the day at Oaks Park. They were having a big Labor day picnic with lots of unions represented. DH's union had some half-off ride bracelets, so off we went. We even rollerskated - what fun! I haven't been rollerskating in years! I want to do it again bad. Now we are tired and hungry, so I better get to work on dinner.

Hi to Jules, Francie, Asia, Sassy, and Tammy...hope you gals all had a great Labor Day!

tommysgirl18
09-02-2008, 01:59 AM
I am so glad that summer is coming to a close because there will be lease chances for temptations at BBQ! I know that we have one coming up this coming weekend for our friend's birthday, and then hopefully that will be the end of them!

I am trying to get things done now since school starts officially on Wednesday, but Brandon won't go on the bus until Thursday. Wednesday is actually just the meet and greet and to see the classroom.

As for Logan, he isn't going to school this year. I only got the paperwork about halfway to 3/4 of the way done and the deadline passed before I could get it done all the way. So, he will be staying home again this year, and then I will most definitely get him into school next year!

FrouFrou
09-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Just a quick Hi for now, I will be back later.

Did my walk and getting ready to eat breakfast before starting the biggest loser dvd. Speaking of the Biggest Loser...just saw on the tv last night it will be starting the 13th, or was it the 14th, lol? Geez, can't even remember now...but it's coming up. It always motivates me to do better, very inspirational. I've got the books and have been reading a little here and there. Need to get them finished. But I like reading a little bit here and there, especially when I feel like I am having a low...picks me back up. Anyway...I'll be back later...have a good day! :wave:

Shopaholic1204
09-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Hey all..

I've been going to the gym with Fonzo & my friend. Yesterday I tried doing some stuff in the weight room. Oh man, I totally overworked my arms, lol. And then to top it off..I'm sick right now. So afterwards I had like zero energy, lol. But oh man..I love that gym. Its so much nicer than the ones on base.

I dunno if I mentioned this..but the other day we all drove down to Annapolis. We walked around at the Academy and in Annapolis. Its soooooooooo pretty there. The Academy is like 5 to 10 mins away from our apartment. But there was a ton of traffic in between, lol. Oh..and I got to see what our apartment could look like. Our actual place wasnt ready yet..so we saw this other one. And its pretty nice. I have like no clue how we're going to fit all our stuff in it, lol.

Anyways...I'm gonna get going. Theres a lot of stuff to do today. We move into our place tomorrow!!!!

suetalks
09-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Yay Francie- I am excited for you and the new place.

Likewise Susan...and you are near the beach. Double Yay!

Cristina- You have way more energy than me today. (and most days) Oh, I never did get to JCP the other day...bummer.

Katy- The rides sound fun...and the skating. I used to love to skate. I would be afraid I'd break my hip now though.

Mindee- Darn those BBQ's. They have a way of doing us in. We don't BBQ much, but we are always having family dinners. And DH's family can cook up a storm. We always have WAY too much food and more than ample desserts.

I had to go get Baby for Mom from the groomers. Came home and had breakfast (did great) then steam mopped the tile floors. Had some sorting of bills, files, etc. to do. Now we have had lunch and I am chilling. Getting ready to go to Fitday with my food intake. See what I can have for dinner. LOL
Mom should be home early evening and her dog is laying in there watching out the window. :)
I will ride tonight and hopefully get my wall push-ups and squats done.

The scale has been encouraging...so we will see what next Mon. brings. :)

Mom2Gaby
09-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Happy Tuesday!

Did we all survive the holiday weekend??

Mindee- wow, 2 bbq's, it sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. Getting back on a schedule will help us a lot , with school and all starting. 119 pictures?? lol , I will have to go look at your myspace sometime to catch up. That is really great though, I wish I had a camera. Hugs to little Brandon as he starts school.

Sue - yay, to almost being in the 160's! Is DH husband?? Happy Belated to him and I am jealous of the San Diego trip!! I have never been there but have heard it is beautiful. I always think of you when I think of biking. There are so many trails around here I need to get gab and myself out to bike while the weather is still nice.

Francie - You move in on the 3rd?? How are the kitties?? My momo has done great, he seems really relaxed and has been sleeping a lot. He moewed the whole 93 miles. lol

Cristina - you are awesome on the walking!! Are we changing the walking challene to a Christmas challenge?? Just asking , I have done lousy with my walkig but hope to pick it up as soon as I get Gab in school tomorrow. They also have a walk across the 4 mile bridge in Oct so I would like to do that too, the view should be beautiful. Ya, Chamber of Commerce, who would have thought?? lol, they only give you 10 minutes though, so I was typing fast. haha

Katy- eek, I could never roller skate, you are so brave! Weren't you the one that also tried out the skate park?? You knitters are wild and crazy souls...haha.

Hi :wave: to everyone else!

Met Gaby's teacher this morning, very nice lady, has taught 6 years. Gaby's class room over looks the marina and river....I hope she can learn w/ that view. Took her to see the sea lions and they were fun to watch. It is very peaceful and I feel so much better already. We went to the beach yesterday and I promised her we can go today, we are 3.5 miles from the beach. We will have to do better with getting ready tomorrow though, we woke up too late.
Miss Rachel & Rebecca , that is the only hard part.

anyway , still on my search for hangers so I better get....lol...oh, and a trip to DMV for a change of address.

I guess that is it! chat more later.

Mom2Gaby
09-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Sue - oops, you sneaked in while I was writing! :hug: to you and your mom...have a great Tuesday :)

tommysgirl18
09-02-2008, 03:48 PM
boy oh boy is it hot outside! Tommy has lodge tonight, so it is going to be a loooooooong night with me and the kids! I am trying to figure out what I can make us all for dinner, but I am thinking of keeping it simple with soup and sandwiches.

I can't wait for the Biggest Loser to start! I know this one is going to be families, so that is going to make it all inspirational for a lot of people! And, plus I believe it is going to be on on Tuesday's so I will be able to watch them after the kids go to bed!!

School starts officially tomorrow!!!!! We go for Brandon's open house/orientation and he already has his clothes picked out! Can you tell that he is excited about going? My MIL is going to come over and watch Logan and Marissa while me and Tommy go with Brandon to his school.

Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I got my hair cut and a new style yesterday! It took some getting used to, but I am loving it!!!!

thankfully the only dessert that we had at the BBQ's was cake for the office manager's birthday on Sunday. Although, I take that back, there were ice cream cups on Saturday but I shared mine with Marissa.

oops, I hear a little princess that has awoken from her nap so I am off to get here. I have to send the office manager some pictures and then I am going to send a friend of ours ALL the pictures from both Saturday and Sunday. I am thinking off holding off on sending ALL the pictures until after the kids are in bed so I don't miss any.

Shopaholic1204
09-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Yes, we move in tomorrow. We got our address today..so yay!! LoL!! The kitties are doing good. They've just been chillin down in the basement of my friend's house. They dont venture upstairs that much. Well..April does. She spent mostly every single day in my friend's bedroom, lol. Lucky sometimes plays with the kittens. April just wants to clean them..and Sassy just sleeps in the corner, lol. But anyhoo..I dunno when I'll be back to come back. We wont have the internet for a awhile. So that sucks. Hopefully by the 15th we'll have cable & tv. Cuz I do NOT wanna miss my shows..lol.

OKay..my head is killing me..so I'm gonna take a nap now.

FrouFrou
09-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Okay, so thought I would be able to get on sooner but that didn't happen. So will do individuals tomorrow, sorry. Busy day and time just got away from me. And now I am cooking dinner and most likely will be pooped after, lol. I'm getting sleepy for some reason. Anyway, hope everyone had a great day! Later...

tommysgirl18
09-02-2008, 09:09 PM
well, tonight marks the first Tuesday where I am on my own since Tommy has lodge. but every thing went well, and all three kids are in their beds and asleep!

Francie~ That is great to hear that you guys move in tomorrow!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Cristina~ I know what you are talking about! A friend of ours asked me what I did today, and I just basically sat and did nothing! I think I am still trying to recoop from this past weekend! and we are having yet another BBQ this coming weekend!

suetalks
09-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Quick pop in...I didn't get to finish my ride tonight. I did something stupid and fell off the bike...yes, fell. I was so embarrassed and skinned my leg/knee up good. Of course, several of my neighbors saw me....*red faced*

Mom got home so Baby is happy. I am relieved since I was afraid she would get sick on this trip like she did the last one.

See you all tomorrow if I can get out of bed. Haha Every part of my body will probably scream at me. "What are you thinking you crazy old lady???"

tommysgirl18
09-03-2008, 02:13 AM
popping in here quickly since I was going to head to bed, but now Logan is crying.

either way I am getting off of this thing and heading to bed.

Sassy_Chick
09-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Hi All. :wave:

Well Good News: The new girl is awesome! ;) We connected (or at least I think we did) right away and we gab and gab and gab. She is about 10 yrs younger than me, but so what? lol. I guess I truly am "Young at Heart" :p

I even opened up to her about things, as she did with me too, I now wonder if that was a wise thing? But she seems very open.........I dunno. I guess I should not like tell all but I dunno. Ever meet someone that you just "click" with? So I don't wanna Jinx myself or nothing, but so far, so good. :) Also we were talking about dads and how our biological fathers were a lot a like growing up -- um not so nice and I got to talking about my step-dad who I was very close with who died of cancer 5 yrs ago and I started crying! :cry: UGH I feel so stupid!!!!!!! It just hit me I dunno.......:shrug: She said "ah don't worry about it" and even offered a hug and I was just like I just feel so stupid. lol. I dunno I just have a major trust issue and this is the first time, in a LONG time that I have opened up to someone so I just hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt! I know, be positive...........but I still have that teeny tiny bit of worry back in my mind............

Also she used to be a personal trainer and is very motivational with weightloss (yes I even discussed that with her!) so maybe this is a good thing and you know what they say, "things happen for a reason"..........That is truly what I need, someone to be on me constantly, in person. I love all you all, but it is different when you have someone in real life.......right there, daily.

My appetite is decreasing so much. I can barely eat anything. I usually have to force myself to eat at least a little something and its driving my DH totally crazy. :crazy: He cooks, so I am not eating very much and so he will have loads left. lol. I am like, "sorry, just not hungry"

Oh and I am a bit concerned........I was in the breakroom heating up lunch and I got this pain in my left side like under my rib cage and felt and there is a lump there, a hard lump? Think that could be a fat deposit or you think its something bad??? I dunno has me worried...............:stress:

I will do personals once I am off -- only one more night to go -- after tonight is over with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :carrot:

:hug:

Shopaholic1204
09-03-2008, 09:53 AM
hi ladies. i'm just gonna be quick here.

today is move in day!!! yay!! we're packing up all our stuff from my friend's house and getting ready for the 2 hours drive to annapolis. i'm trying to be really excited, cuz i know fonzo is. but i'm just so sick right now. i just wanna lay down and go to sleep, lol.

anyways..i dunno when we'll have the internet again. so i hope everyone has a wonderful couple of weeks!!!!

ttyl!!!

Sassy_Chick
09-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi Girls. Yes I am still awake. lol. (I work nights for anybody that doesn't know) I am so glad tonight is my "Friday" I am so ready for the "Weekend". This morning was completely crazy at work! :crazy:

Mom2Gaby
09-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Good Morning!

Scale is down a bit, thank goodness....been too busy to eat, I guess. :D I was finally able to sleep last night, I have been wide awake since we moved and unable to really sleep.

Gaby started school this morning and she looked so nice in her leggings. We don't (and won't) have tv so I am hoping that will trim her down and she will be able to wear jeans. She has done really good with just playing and of course we have been busy these last few days.

I am excited about a job lead, so cross fingers that pans out.

Mindee- what is Tommy's lodge thing? Yay for Brandon, I hope he has a great 1st day of school.

Sue - Hope you are not too bruised up this morning!

Francie - Happy moving, I bet you all will be happy when it is all over with!

Sassy- Enjoy your Friday! Glad to hear the new lady is working out ok :carrot: Go get yourself checkout on that lump!:drill: better safe, you know:)

Cristina - So, what did you have for dinner?? I might make my famous (it is the only thing the kids like of what I can cook haha) tuna dish with chips and cheese on top. I also have Gab finally eating p & j sandwishes.....anyway, hope you are rested today :)

omg- did I say my cyst on my wrist went away?? It was a gangloin (sp) that I got like 2 years ago, looked like a bone sticking up. Anyway, while moving it popped or something and like magic it is gone. I also got stung by a bee (1st time, ever) while Gab was taking a bath. I must have brought it in with my clothes because it was in my hoodie that I wore to the beach. I swatted it and it landed in the bath water.........and I killed it.

*sigh................yep, that is my life. Cyst & Bee's.

I need to go find me a fisherman! :D

Hi :wave: to Asia, Jules, Tammy, Missy Katy!! Hope you ladies are having a good week so far.

FrouFrou
09-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello ladies...

First I have to say, this weather is weird! I am sitting here freezing! It's supposed to get up to 71 but the wind is blowing and it is a little chilly, brrr...gonna have to go put a jacket on. I was warm earlier so opened the kitchen window and sliding door, now just have to the window open and I think i will have to close it. Anywho...

SUSAN...yeah, if you want to do a Christmas walking challenge, sounds good to me! Just let me know. And you did well with your walking. You may not have gotten in as much as you would have liked but you did walk and that is all that matters! Even if it were only 5 miles, 5 is better than zero. No t.v.? :yikes: I've gotten so used to having it I don't think I could do without. I know, that's terrible. But I guess if I absolutely had to, I would do without. Of course you are by the beach now so you have something to do. Wow, first day of school already! Keeping my fingers crossed for the job! :crossed: :lucky: Dinner was bbq chicken breast with some broccoli rice and I was starving! our tuna dish sounded good!

MINDEE...I like your new haircut, that/you look(s) really good! And I took a look at all your BBQ photo's...man that was a lot. Looked like you guys had loads of fun! Brandon's first day of school too! Hope he enjoys it!

SASSY...I am glad that so far the girl seems to be nice, and you guys clicked. And like you said, maybe there is a reason she is there. Even though you don't feel like eating, try to eat a little bit...because you do need to eat sweetie. And I am hoping the lump is nothing. Can you get to the doc and have it checked? :hug:

FRANCIE...woohoo! Today is moving day! Sorry you are not feeling so great but just think...it will be over soon and you will be in your new place and loving it! Lots of new stuff to discover.

SUE...glad your mom is home and well. Sorry to here about your fall. Hope you are not too bruised and sore today. That is always my worry when riding my bike....there's so much water running down the streets and sand around a lot of the turns and curves...there's still construction going on. Weird though, because some of the streets have sand but the houses have been there for years...oh well. Just be careful out there. :hug:

KATY...rollerskating is fun, isn't it! I have tried to talk the hubby into going to the rink and he refuses. Okay, he said he would go but just watch, lol. He said that would be a long fall should he fall. Glad you guys had a great time! And hope you get to do it again!

HIYA JULES, TAMMY & ASIA :wave: Hoping all is well with you.

Not a lot going on today. Did get my exercise done, and need to go add that...almost forgot. Did some things around the house...put some pictures in frames that have been sitting around forever. Did a load of laundry and fixed me a chicken salad for lunch, it was good! Had half of the breast left from dinner last night so cut it up in the salad. I wouldn't reccomend bbq chicken but it wasn't so bad and didn't want to waste it so...hoping to get some reading done later and work some on Josh's room. I really need to pack his stuff up because if I wait on him it will never get done. He said..."Can't I just leave it here?" Ummm, no...if you are married and you moved out take your stuff, lol. She doesn't want to make room for his stuff, weird but whatever. Anway...

Take care ladies, and I hope everyone is having a good day! :hug:

tommysgirl18
09-03-2008, 04:20 PM
man oh man, we have already had a busy day today and it isn't even done with!

first off, Brandon's meet the teacher/orientation went well this morning! we have some papers that we need to fill out and then send back to school with him. this class is basically just like his other one, just a different building and a different teacher. she did say that the fastest way to communicate with her, is either through email or through a note safety pinned to his backpack! poor little thing is so tired he just wants to lay down and go to sleep but Logan won't let him!

My MIL came over and watch Logan and Marissa for us so that we could both go with Brandon. they did really well and my MIL said that Marissa is so close to walking that if she could get past the point of wanting to run, she would be off in a hurry! She also said that Marissa got jealousy when she was playing with Logan.

The next thing on the agenda is Logan's recheck on his ears. And that isn't until 6pm....so we have some time before that one!

SuzieQ~ The lodge thing, well Tommy is a Mason. He has regular meetings every Tuesday so that used to be frozen pizza night, but lately it is what ever I want or whatever the kids want. His lodge schedule usually goes right along with a school schedule, so with a few off nights, it will be like that until next June! Sorry to hear about the bee sting! Tommy got stung on Sunday when we were at his cousins house. And since he is allergic to them, we had to work quickly.

Cristina~ Thanks for the nice comments on my hair and the pictures! The one picture of me and Tommy together makes me look like I am about ready to have another baby! But then again, they do say that a person is their own worst critic or something along those lines!

I am about to go and find where Tommy went! He got home earlier then what he thought he was going to, so my guess is that he is in the office talking to the office manager.

FrouFrou
09-04-2008, 07:28 AM
A very, early good morning!

MINDEE...you are welcome! Looked like you guys all enjoyed the bbq's! And I do love the hair, you look very nice! And yes, we are our own worse critic aren't we? I think we tend to nit pick anything and everything about ourselves, and others see us different. Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday! Hope today is a little more relaxing for you.

SUSAN...ah! I forgot to mention the bee sting, oops! There's always something I miss. Hope that is feeling better today. I hate bee stings! You must have smelled nice for it to hitch a ride with you. Or it is all that sweetness!

Well, I am up bright and early, well, early anyway. Went to start my walk and it is cold out there! Brrrrr I can take the cold but the wind is so hard...I don't want to end up with an earache so I turned back. Going to head out later when it warms up. News says it is 56 but with the wind, it's a little cooler. How the heck to you go from the 90's to 70 and then 56, yikes! I'm not ready for this, lol. Actually, it's just a matter of a schedule change and walking later in the day. Just liked getting up early and getting it done. Anyway...gives me time to do my dvd and a couple other things before heading out. On the agenda for today is...dentist at 8:30, yuck, and then wally world to buy groceries. Probably do my walk then. Okay...I am outta here...going to do a dvd and get some breakfast before jumping in the shower.

Have a great day!

Sassy_Chick
09-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Peeps! :chicken:

Well TG its over!! :woohoo: UGH. I am just so exhausted.......:yawn: Was a busy week with training the new girl + we had 2 new accounts that went live this week too, so it was BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! :comp:

I stayed up to see DH off to his interview. Its for a position at the Children's Hospital. :bb: He REALLY wants it so if you all could please manage a few extra vibes :goodvibes I'd greatly appreciate it!!!! :D He wore his new suit today we got him at the Outlet Mall, he looked so handsome.....;)

So now I am going to go and crash cuz I am exhausted!!! :faint: It takes a lot out of you having to train someone + the extra work of having more work to do as well!! lol. :stress:

So Sassy is out Ya'All, "Nighty Night!" lol. :wave:

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555999s8f2ubd40z.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

FrouFrou
09-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Hiya SASSY...lots of good vibes your way. Hoping the hubby gets the job! :goodvibes: :goodvibes: and some luck too! :lucky: Enjoy your time off!

I am pooped! I am going to go take a nap and hopefully wake up feeling a little better.

The dentist took forever! Geez, never took so long to get a teeth cleaning before. It had been a while since I had x-rays taken so that took a little bit of time...but the dentist was busy with two other patients. One guys' tooth was being pulled but it was breaking apart, yikes! Just glad that is over and it wasn't really so bad. Just hate hearing the scraping noise :yikes: gives me chills.

Did my grocery shopping as well...got at the dentist at 9 on the nose and didn't leave until 11:30! So was a little behind in my plans. That's about all I have...going to go nap for about 30 minutes, I hope.

Chat later, or tomorrow...later, ladies! Have a good day!

Mom2Gaby
09-04-2008, 04:08 PM
It is Thursday!

Feels like a fast week here. It is so pretty out and I can't believe I live in a place w/ ships and sailboats out on the river.....and the barking of sea lions. It is so peaceful.:bubbles:
I miss my R's though...:cry: I talk to Rach every night but Beck has been MIA with school starting and helping her best friend move. Rach sounds good though and I will make a weekend trip in after Gaby gets out of school tomorrw.
Made 147.2 this morning, yippy skippy. :carrot: I just haven't been eating, no secret there....I will take the loss though. :D
I bought this pretty gray sweater for $1.50, can you believe that? I am going to another 2nd hand store after I get done here and see what I can get. I know Tuesday's they have $5 bag days,,,,,lol....who knew all these bargains were going on at the coast?? And actually they have some pretty nice things.
I also picked up some pictures from Gaby's 1st day of school and hope to get some scanned tomorrow at the Lazerquick place.

Cristina - Why so tired?? What are you doing? Maybe just not getting a restful sleep?? Sorry about the tooth, at least it is over with. I actually like going to the dentist, Gaby too. lol........we're wierd.
Anyway, I hope you get some rest!!! I am not sure on a challenge....:?:.....maybe change it to counting the time we spend exercising, since some of us ((not me - lol) do other things besides walking? Just a thought.
I forgot about The Bachelor, Jason ((he was the single father))is going to be the next one and even though he gave me the willies I would like to watch, starts in Nov , I think.

Mindee- I was thinking :?:what the lodge meant all night. Reminded me of The Flinstones and the Grand Poobah of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes......a lot of things remind me of that though (like my last bf lol - jk) cool about the Masons. Poor Brandon :hug: I get Gabster to bed at 7:30 and she still wakes up cranky.

Sassy - sending good vibes for the job interview for DH!!

:wave: Hello to all the other ladies! Come chat when you get a chance :hug:

Chat tomorrow.

tommysgirl18
09-04-2008, 08:16 PM
just popping in here while I can! Marissa and Logan are in bed, and Brandon went with Tommy to the laundry mat to dry his work clothes!

Cristina~ Thanks for the nice comments! We have another BBQ this coming Saturday, and I am sure that I will be taking more pictures again! I added some more pictures on my myspace from today! I took almost 50 of them waiting for Brandon's bus to get here.

SuzieQ~ Yeah on hitting 147.2! I wish I could see that number on the scale, but alas, I will hit it soon! LMBO.....that is what a friend of Tommy's jokes with him about. He jokes with him about going to his water buffalo meetings!

jules1216
09-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Hi All...sorry I have been MIA--short version--busy at work, killer headaches, Dave out of jail, Teri being Teri, Hubby being an arse,still fat and not motivated and finally the good news....

Dominic is the highlight of my life and I pick Ry up in Baltimore on October 1 to stay for the winter...

Sassy_Chick
09-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Hi Girls. Happy Friday. :)

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1560/1560559njfboniswh.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Don't you just love the turtle? lol.

DH's interview went well. He won't know anything for a few weeks though, they have 4 other people to interview.......

My "Lump"? turns out to be my RIB CAGE! :o :rofl: I guess its been SO long since I have felt it, I didn't even know what it was! :lol3: Glad I didn't go to the dr for that! :lol: Oh well that is what us fat girls are here for, to make people laugh I suppose. :lol: At least it seems that way for me..........:dizzy:

My Eating Clean book by Tosca Reno came yesterday. I will try to read at least some of it this weekend.......:book2:

Guess thats it. Don't wanna chat too much, looks like you all are busy. :running:

Take Care!

suetalks
09-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Sassy- Yay on ribs...LOL. Good vibes to DH for the job. :)

Jules- Hello lady. Good to see you posting. Sorry you have been so busy and things are upside down. BUT...hooray for Ry coming home and for Dominic being such a sweetie. I guess we take the bad with the good. *fingers crossed* for Teri to decide what is best for her and the baby.

Susan- Kudos on finding good bargains. Here I was jazzed at finding shirts for 3.49 last week. I bought the only 3 they had in my size... I have to assemble a wardrobe to last on a 15 day trek. I don't want to have to wash/iron while I am being a lady of leisure. Ha...

Mindee- Cristina- You both seem to be doing so well...Keep it up.

Katy, Asia, Tammy- hi to you all..

Just rode 2 miles since it looks like rain. We did get rain yesterday and I didn't ride. So I added the 2 from Wed. and today. Have to head to the shower and get ready for a Dr. appt. (eye) Will get groceries afterward and go to the bank, etc.

Have a good week-end if I don't "see" you again!

FrouFrou
09-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Hello ladies...

Man, I am sleepy again! I am sleeping good at night so...thinking the allergies are getting the best of me for some reason. Ragweed was supposed to be bad and I can tell...seems like everytime I am out I feel worse and I mowed the front and back yesterday and then my walk this moring. Who knows, could just be I need to sleep for days, lol. Would be nice if my body could take it. It won't take laying in bed longer than 8 hours.

SUSAN...see above about sleepiness. I know I am not run down and I am eating right and taking vitamins so...who knows. WTG on the 147! :woohoo: :bravo: And WTG on the deals! How is Gaby liking her new school? Yikes, you guys like the dentist? I was just having a cleaning done yesterday but I do have to go back for some work. And DD has cavities! I think she is making up for her teeth being good when she was little, lol. Even the dentist and assistant kept asking her if she had ever had any fillings...never. The kids never had a cavity growing up.

JULES...good to see you posting! :hug: Sounds like you have been busy, busy, busy! And yay to Ryan coming home for a while! :carrot:

SASSY...yay to the lump being your ribs! :carrot: Hope you are enjoying your time off! And will keep my fingers crossed that the hubby gets the job! :crossed: And yes, I do like the turtle, too cute!

SUE...glad you got the 2 miles in in case it rains. We just had al ittle storm come through and the weatherman had just said..."50% chance of rain in the afternoon" :lol:

MINDEE...I'll have to go check out the pics. Was just on there and didn't even think about it...need to redo the subscriptions so I know when you add new ones! Another bbq?! Sounds like fun though.

FRANCIE...thinking of you and hoping the move went well. And hoping you like your new home! Hurry up and get the internet too! :D
HIYA KATY & ASIA :wave:

I slept a little later today, till 6 a.m., lol. It's been staying dark longer and after the skunk incident I am a little leery walking in the early morning...getting lazy too and wanting to stay in the warm bed longer! :lol: That's probably what it really is, lol. It's been a little cooler too so...but did manage to get my walk in before the rain hit. Was hoping to get my running around done and get back before it hit as well...didn't happen. Rained the whole time and now that I am home...looks like the sun is trying to come out, figures. Anyway...I defintely will take a nap today! Right now I am doing some laundry.

Take care, and have a great day!

FrouFrou
09-05-2008, 12:50 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z316/bettyboop6896/Friday/untitled5.jpg

Mom2Gaby
09-05-2008, 01:49 PM
:dance: Good Morning, TGIF indeed!!:dance:

Sassy - Thank goodness on the lump and yay for being able to feel your rib cage! When I as 245 I never could see my feet, I was like "omgosh....is that what they look like??" haha. Now if I could get rid of this flab on my stomache I might be able to see my belly button. :D lol

Jules - Ya, we did kind of miss you. Organized the Posse and everything! I am glad Ryan is coming home for a bit, that'll be nice, especially w/ the winter hoildays. I bet Dominic is a cutie, Gaby is my highlight....everyone needs a little one in their life I think. Anyway, welcome back!! :)

Sue - I don't have enough clothes for 15 days...is this for the San Diego trip?? I do love a good bargain! I washed the sweater last night....always need sweaters on the coast, especially when the wind pick up. Have a great weekend!

Mindee- So, curious.......what do the Mason's do?? When you wrote *lodge*...Flinstones was all I could think of....I hated that show..lol Oh, I did like Peeples and Bam Bam...and I thought Wilma and Betty were funny. So, what are the plans for the weekend???

Cristina - I love that TGIF picture! It reminds me of Rebecca, when she was little she had curly red hair, so cute. Ya, I like the dentist,,,,I like the drilling. lol. I sat there for almost an hour while they worked on my root canal.It was torture though when I had to go to the bathroom......haha. It took Gaby awhile to get use to the dentist visit. She wouldn't let them xray or clean for like the first 3 times. I got snippy with the dental lady and said "I don't think you are trying hard enough"...lol...once she got all past that Gaby has done great in the chair, sits there and gives me the tumbs up sign. I love her new school, I think Gab likes it too. Very cute kids and friendly staff.

Hi :wave: to Tammy, Katy ,Asia and Francie!!

k- I am out of here!! Need to pack a bag for us and head out for Portland after school. Rach is anxious to do some school shopping, she will start on the 11th w/ testing for her GED. Have to take back the cat carrier to my muther and today is the year anniversary of my nephews death, so I have to make time to go see my sister. So, I will be busy, busy! Hope to get home Sunday to enjoy the beach in the afternoon.
We went last night for an hour and it was nice.

Chat later!

suetalks
09-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Susan- Yes we are leaving Indiana the 17th of Oct. and will fly to San Diego where the boys have us a place at the beach for 3 nights. Then we will fly to Las Vegas and stay at one place for 7 nights and move to the Strip for the next 4 nights. We will rent a car there as we have meetings with realtors to look at condos. I am hoping the last few days will be relaxing...after running around. And I am sure the first 3 days will be relaxing in San Diego.
As for the clothes...I have plenty of outfits...but not 15 that look good enough for the trip. Then of course, there are the shoes...and the toiletries, and p.j's and a robe. Yikes!! Oh, and I know I need sweaters for the coast. (TY for saying that) On top of all that we are each taking ONLY one suitcase and a small (tiny) carry-on. I usually manage to sneak a few of my things in J's suitcase though. :)
I have a month to figure all this out, so I am not freaking out yet. I actually freaked hubby out the other day...I told him that in another month none of my clothes would fit so I would need 15 NEW outfits to take. He didn't think it was funny. :)

Okay...home from the eye dr. and finished running around. I am finishing up laundry and going to sit for a spell.

tommysgirl18
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
just popping on here while the kids seem to be somewhat calm.......for the moment!

Jules~ It is good to hear from you! I hope things settle down again here soon for you!

SuzieQ~ have fun this weekend! as for our plans, well, we have yet another BBQ tomorrow. which Tommy is cooking for, so let's hope it doesn't rain! as far as what the masons do, they basically do the same thing as the Knights of Columbus, Lions, Elk. But if you ask Tommy, they don't drink like those groups do.

Brandon got a water bottle from school, so now Logan is throwing a fit because he wants to use it and Brandon won't let him. Goodness, I hate days when he refuses to nap! Marissa is sitting in the high chair eating some popcorn.

sz2atheart
09-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Just time for a quickie here!! I've had an emotional roller coaster week. Happy about getting my furniture on Thurs, putting the room together, finally getting back to WW and on program but dealing with a friend getting fired at work and giving her emotional support, as well as, fielding tons of calls from co-workers concerned for her. Long story short......my friend is a wonderful dedicated nurse who has worked at my hospital for 32 yrs and about 6 weeks ago, she had very long day (I was on vacation at that time) and dozed off at the computer while charting on a patient for a mere 3 min. It was observed by someone of authority who never even attempted to see if she was sleeping, passed out from low blood sugar, comatose etc. The hospital decided (after 6 weeks of "careful consideration") that it would impose a "no warning" policy and fired the poor girl Wednesday. We are a very close knit group of nurses and it has hit us all very hard. Moving on.....

I guess Francie has arrived in Annapolis in time for Tropical Storm Hannah!!! Annapolis can get hit pretty hard with the city docks getting flooded but I'll keep you all informed as long as we keep our power. I'm only about 8 miles from Annapolis but at least in a drier area.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm kinda looking forward to a rainy Saturday. I've got a ton to do. I haven't even started moving my clothes into the new bedroom dressers. Good time to get rid of stuff that I no longer wear. :D

Mom2Gaby
09-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Just a quickie myself!
Made it into Portland this afternoon, and didn't take long for me to be cussing out the other drivers....lol. It was rush hour and this one cray driver was weaving in and out of traffic on the freeway, what a nut! Take your own life, don't take mine too.......*breathe in, breathe out*.....so, I guess my idea of being burnt out on the city life is pretty right on. I was SO nice on the coast, didn't cuss once (ok, maybe once) and I said thank you all weekend. ha.

Forgot to say I made it to 146.6 :carrot: it bounced from 146.6 to 146.4...so, I will go w/ the higher ounce. lol ....

Hi to Sue, Tammy and Mindee! Catch up tomorrow. Think I will take Gabster to bed.

tommysgirl18
09-06-2008, 01:59 AM
just popping in before heading to bed......

Tammy~ It is so good to hear from you! How are things going with the Alli? I am so sorry about your friend, sounds to me like they were looking for anything to get her out of the job.

SuzieQ~ I hope you guys have a great weekend!!!

Sassy_Chick
09-06-2008, 04:54 AM
Hey Girls.

Happy Saturday!

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1169/1169504dt2ipsrvx9.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Well bad news.........the lump is still there, I just musta not felt the right place. Aw well. :shrug: I had DH feel it, he says it is most likely a "fatty corpuscle"? But I will have the dr check it to be sure. Oh well. But I did still feel my ribs, which was a good feeling, even though I have a very very LONG way to go yet. lmao.

Well DH cooked me dinner, :eating2: it was really kinda special, its his Great-Great Grandmother's spaghetti sauce recipe. I didn't even know his mom had that, his great-great Grandmother was Sicilian (From Sicily, Italy)

Then he made me some turtle brownies :drool: since I only got one piece from work. Not that I need anymore than one piece that is, but it was sweet, I plan on taking them to work with me tomorrow night (Sunday Night). My nights off have flown by, lemme tell ya! Only one left. (tonight--Sat. night) :cry: I am bleaching the bathroom. I put bleach in the sink, toilet and bathtub. I am tired of the crud. lol. DH said he's gonna clean the kitchen, including the Oven later on today. I am like "knock yourself out." lol. The oven is nasty. lol. :p Yes ladies I will "rent out" my husband to you to come and clean your oven and kitchen for a small fee. :rofl: Just make sure you return him to me! :devil:

It is getting closer to my vacation, my bday and our Anniversary! :D Only 12 more days until my Vacation Begins, 18 Days until my bday and 20 more days until our Anniversary!! I need a countdown thingy. lol. Tomorrow (Sunday) is my FIL's Bday. I dunno what we are gonna do, if anything? MIL hasn't said nothing about it.

I am watching VH1 Classic Videos. It is weird seeing some of the singers so young that are now in their 50's and 60's. lol. I love the Big Hair and the tight colorful pants.........:D 80's Rock!!! :hat: Oh this song takes me back to HS. "Legs" by ZZ Top. My HS boyfriend always said it was "my song". Guess I did have a nice pair of legs back then. Still do I think, for a "Fat Chick" probably the only part of me I can stand at least............:lol3: Probably from halling around this huge body for so long takes a lot to hold this thing up. :rofl:

Sue -- WTG on the 2 miles. :cheer2:

Cristina -- Skunk incident? I guess I missed something? :dunno:

Susan -- I can see my feet?? Maybe I just have big feet? :lol: I can see my belly button too? :chin: People drive me insane when they do stupid things while driving. That is why I love working nights, not quite "as many" nuts. lol. WTG on making it to 146.6!!! :carrot:

Tammy -- UGH that totally sucks about your friend. Sounds like my co. They just toss you out like a piece of garbage. But a "little birdie" told me that a lot of people are beginning to question why my DH was fired now. Um a bit late, aren't we? lol. I just do not get how co. can treat people like that. Esp like your friend who have worked there so long! I mean come on! Nurses work long shifts and have very stressful jobs, give the poor woman a break! GEEZ! Anyways, lots of :hug: for her. Wow I hope Hannah is nice to you guys......stay safe! Our coworker gets married today and they are taking a cruise for their honeymoon! I wrote in his card, "I hope you survive the Hurricane!!" lol.

Hi Mindee :wave:

Hi Francie :wave: I hope the move is going well! :D

Jules -- :welcome3: BACK!!! :grouphug: We have missed you. Sorry about the killer headaches. Glad Ry is coming home and glad Dominic is doing well. :)

Hi to everybody else out there!!! :wave:

Well I hope you all have a Great Weekend! :D

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1522/1522297jmzbqvuizr.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Remember the song, "Wild Women Do and they Don't Regret it" Natalie Cole?? That is what I thought of when I saw the Wild Weekend. lol.

Mom2Gaby
09-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Good Morning!

I have been here not even 24 hours and my daughters are already driving me nuts. 4 females and 1 ex in the same space is not always a good thing. I did promise Rach back to school shopping BUT not until today. She wanted to go last night after I had only been here an hour. Huffed around when I said no, we are going to do it in the morning. Geez, I had just driven 97 miles.

Woke up and ate 1 pancake and had my yogurt.....didn't weigh, I probably won't til Monday. I hope I don't creep back up. :frown:

Tammy- Sorry about your co worker! After that long term employment you think they would have just given a warning or something less severe. I am sure she appreciates your support.

Mindee - All those lodge groups that you mentioned are kind of a mystery, I am not sure what they do.....though don't the Mason's provide glasses to people who need them??? :dizzy: Yum to the BBQ! How are the kids today?? I will try and have a good weekend!! lol I kind of wanted to get up to the zoo and see the baby elephant that was born a week ago. It would probably mean a long wait in line though since they had 10,000 visitor lasy weekend. lmao....ugh, forget that.

Sassy - Maybe I saw the tips of my toes but I never could see my whole foot...and I haven't seen my belly button since I was 17 years old. haha. What are turtle brownies?? Sounds sinful :devil:

Sue- I didn't know you lived in Indiana?? I thought you lived in Las Vegas? :dizzy: lol I have a lot of clothes but they are all in different sizes...haha. anyway, hope you slow down and get some rest this weekend.

A big hi to everyone else! I better get moving before anyone kills me for not moving fast enough. *sigh.....

suetalks
09-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Susan- We live in IN, used to winter in Vegas as we had property there. Two years ago we sold the property and stayed here last winter. DH said no more of that...so we are off to Vegas to look for another property. But, IN has been home for most of my life (since age 5, when I moved here from PA)

Hi everyone...I am busy here. Just trying out a new mouse I installed...and have to go work on Mom's t.v. I rode 2 mile this a.m. and have fresh green beans cooking for dinner. I was so good OP yesterday and trying to do as well today. Monday my scales BETTER be down!!

Back later...I don't understand this contrary mouse.

tommysgirl18
09-06-2008, 02:54 PM
just popping in while Marissa is napping. Tommy and the boys are over where the BBQ is at....so when she gets up, we will head over there.

SuzieQ~ The Masons, are law abiding citizens that help out around the community. They like to do a lot of work with children and such. The group that you are thinking of that gives glasses to kids is the lions club if I am not mistaken. The Shriners, which are also Masons, they are just higher up. The Shriners also help kids, they are the ones behind the Shrine Hospital....the Shrine Circus.

FrouFrou
09-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Hello...

SASSY...nothing really about the skunk...just happened to be close enough to see one one morning while walking. Smelled it first and then looked up and saw it in someone's yard and took off running, lol. Hoping the lump isn't anything. What a great hubby you have! :love:

SUSAN...sorry about the crazy drivers. Weekend will be over before you know it and you will be back at the calm coast!

TAMMY...hoping you guys aren't slammed too much by the storm. And so sorry to hear about your friend, that is terrible that they didn't even give her a second chance. Lots of hugs to her :hug:

MINDEE...have fun at the BBQ!

FRANCIE...ditto what I said to Tammy. Hoping you guys are getting your place together and trying to enjoy it! With the weather, it may be a little hard. Hugs to you :hug:

HIYA SUE, ASIA, JULES & KATY :wave:

Nothing much going on here. I slept really late, really late. While it felt good at the time, it doesn't feel good now...still have the headache from it. Oh well...we take the bad with the good right? Haven't gotten any exercise in and probably won't...I'm on strike for the day, lol. This weather is so gloomy, making me lazy. Okay, I know it's just an excuse but I am going with it.

Have a good weekend!

sz2atheart
09-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Quick Update:

Hanna has passed and only gave us about 2-3" of badly needed rain. The storm surge also wasn't as bad and there was no major flooding in Annapolis. I've been busy with stuff around the house. Nice to be rained in. Got dh to do a few things on his "honey do" list.

Mindee--I haven't taken Alli for about a week. Started back to WW and gave myself a "poop" break. I'll probably go back on it tomorrow to help boost the WW program.

Gotta catch up with a long list of emails and do some wedding shopping on-line. Looking for labels for the "Welcome" bags I'm putting together for the Nov wedding in VA for out of town guest.

See ya ladies!!

tommysgirl18
09-06-2008, 10:31 PM
just popping in here shortly, I am uploading the pictures that I took today.......only 198 this time! (yes that is just from today!)

I am uploading them onto Tommy's part of the computer, and then I will upload them onto my part here in a minute.........I will have to come back either tonight or tomorrow when I have more time!

Mom2Gaby
09-07-2008, 12:03 AM
I am headed for bed but thought I would surf for a bit.

Spent all day w/ Rach shopping. It was fun but tiring towards the end. We both bought a rinse, mine was navajo bronze a caramel brown shade and Rach picked out cinnaberry, more of a amber shade. I really wanted to cover the red in my hair from when I did that amber shimmer and it is more brown now....so, I am happy :carrot:

I was hungry so I made a cottage cheese/salsa dip and dipped pretzels...it is pretty good, I love salsa. I hope the damage isn't too much on Monday. I think I will faint if I ever do get to goal :faint:..ha.

Sue - sending good vibes for the scale!!

Mindee- That is a lot of pictures chickie! You are such a good mom. How was the BBQ??

Cristina - I am anxious to getting back to my water (aka the coast). Maybe the girls can come out next weekend, it is only $18 one way on the bus, I could always bring them back on Sunday. Gaby is getting her tv time in for the week....lol, I am not going to fight her on it. How is the headache? I hope it has gone away by now :) .

Tammy - :wave: hope you had some luck on the welcome bags!

k- off to bed we go. Rebecca is at a dance, she has made friends w/ an exchange student from Germany. I guess this girl has never been to a dance so they went together. Beck is in her 2nd year of German, so she will probably improve her knowledge of the language a lot by speaking it. Does that make sense?? Geesh, I am getting tired.

blah - blah.....chat later......lol

Sassy_Chick
09-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Morning,

Well its back to work tonight.......*sigh* Why do days/nights off go by so fast? :( Aw well just gotta think this week is my short week, then I'm off for 4 days, then work 4 then I will be off for a total of 10 days (3 days vacation, the rest are my regular nights off) ;) I can't wait. I don't even think we are going anywhere (for financial reasons) but I just plain do not care! We can just hang out around town, we WILL go out to dinner for our Anniversary though. I don't care. 10 yrs. I think we deserve one night out!

Susan -- Turtle Brownies have carmel and nuts in them, yes they are definitely sinful!!! :devil: That is why I am taking those babies to work with me tonight so I don't eat them all -- DH didn't like them!!! :faint: lol Sorry they were gettin' on your nerves....WTG on your breakfast and I think you'll do just fine. ;) Your color sounds yummy. :drool: lol. I desperately need to do something with my stupid hair. I hate it. lol. DH offered to buzz it off for me. That'd be a hot look, now wouldn't it? :lol3:

Sue -- Hope the new mouse works well for ya. ;) I took my old one to work, its wireless, its so nice, I just have to lock it up before leaving, as things tend to um "walk away" if you don't. lol.

Cristina --UGH we had a bad experience with a Skunk once........I will never ever forget that smell, ever! lol. Yeah I am hoping the lump is just what DH said, basically: Fat: I know that is gross, but well, I am fat still. :lol3: Not for long though!!! :D I have felt so sleepy this weekend! I have just wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep! But I didn't. I forced myself up.................UGH and its back to work tonight......YAY me! lol.............:cp:

Tammy -- Glad Hannah didn't do much damage. Happy Wedding shopping. I need to do some Anniversary shopping, but don't know how to get anything for DH without him not knowing about it....since we share the same bank account.......:p lol.

Mindee -- Wow only 198? lol. Just kidding. My camera died and I don't like the new one that DH bought. lol.

Well All, Guess that is about it.........I will be so glad once these next two weeks are done and over with and I can begin my vacation! Any tips on what to do on a tight budget? I mean I know we can go to museums and stuff that are free to get in, etc......but any other creative ideas? This is our 10 yr. Anniversary afterall, so kinda want it to be special, even if we are on a budget. ;)

Thanks All. :^:

:grouphug:

Mom2Gaby
09-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Good Morning,

Sassy - you have the oddest work schedule, I can never keep track of it. I hope your "monday" goes well....days off do seem to go fast , huh?? I will have to put in some time on thinking of low cost activities.....I mean right off the bat there is sex....it doesn't really cost anything, at least not the way I do it.
Oh, it might cost the man a loaf of homemade cheese bread....:dizzy: lol

I want to go home!!

Gaby woke up at 6ish because I went back to bed ((after saying ok to go and see if her Daddy D was awake)) and I dreamed, finally came down stairs at 7:30 to see her eating breakfast w/ the remote in her hand....and the familiar look of a tv zombie.

Weighed and it is up a few pounds :yikes: but think it is mainly a sodium gain from the pretzels :yes:. So, I will just drink massive water today....and flush the system out. That sounds so attractive.

Going to get Gab cleaned up and think about heading home, wanted to have time for the beach this afternoon......chat at you all later :wave:

FrouFrou
09-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Happy Sunday!

TAMMY...glad you guys didn't get the bad stuff. Happy wedding shopping...love the idea! How are you liking your new bedroom? Did you guys get it all finished?

SUSAN...the color/rinse sounds pretty. Headache is still around...went to bed with it and woke up with one. Thinking that (the morning one) was from no food or caffeine yet. I just can't sleep late anymore either. I get used to, or rather my body gets used to me getting up at a certain time and if I get up later it doesn't like it. And it makes sure I know, lol.

MINDEE...yikes! 198 pictures! I think you need to change your name to the Digital Queen! Or picture taking momma ;)

SASSY...I am clueless when it comes to anniversaries...seems all we ever do is the dinner thing, not very creative...I never like to do the hotel thing because I can do that at home for free, lol. I don't think it matters what you do as long as you spend the day together and enjoy, and celebrate each other. Ummm, yeah, the skunk smell is not one easily forgotten and I sure didn't want a souvenir, lol.

Hello to everyone else :wave: Hoping you had a wonderful weekend.

Today actually was nice, weather-wise. Cool weather for a walk but...Josh came over to do some on the room and I ended up chatting with him for a while. Then I got lazy, lol...two days and no exercise! :yikes: I'll get back on track tomorrow. Not going to fret over it so...Of course now it is clouding up so it will probably be raining tomorrow for my walk. Since it's cool I will be going later than the normal 6:30. Other than that nothing much going on...cooking a pot of chili for dinner, just sounded good. Will make some cornbread muffins to go with it and call it good.

Have a great evening! Back to my reading! :book2:

jules1216
09-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Cristina--chili & cornbread, Josh home and reading sounds like life is good. I just finished Charley's Web by Joy Fielding--didn't like the ending. ALso read book 1 and 2 of a Nora ROberts Triology--Blood Brothers & The hollow. I accidently read book 2 first--waiting for Book 3--it's a little out there but I liked it.

Suzy--I did the red for awhile and I am back to dark brown again. Teri went shopping today with a guy friend--she found out he wants more than friendship--she's definitely not interested but sad cause now he's mad that she doesn't want what he does.

Sassy-Jerry and I do the stay-cations--we are trying to get everything caught up--now it's his motorcycle to Feb and his credit cards. I usually put back a little $ each week and find something to do around the house and have enough to eat out a few times.

Tammy--hey there--I was glad Hanna didn't hit us as hard as forst thought--it rained out Boonsboro Days yesterday but it was beautiful when we went today. I got soem new hand braided rugs, a hummingbird feeder ,some soaps and facewash and a beautiful barette. Boy, the wedding date is almost here--all your hard work will pay off I am sure.

Mindee--I am really looking forward to Ry being back--I love Teri, Dominic & hubby but he is so much like me--I need the sanity!!

Sue--yes we do have to take the bad with the good. I am trying to get back in the mindset of looking for the positive--Hubby and Teri's personalities can be overwhelming at times, but DOminic helps and Ry coming home will REALLY help!!

Francie--Hope the move is going well--enjoyed the pics of your travels!!

Katy--I'm back and looking for your posts!!

ASia--hope all is well with you.

Had a good day today except when I saw the pic hubby took of me, mom and Dominic--I definitely need to be here and back on track--hubby is ready too...

suetalks
09-07-2008, 09:45 PM
What a lazy Sunday. I didn't do much of anything except 2 bike rides of 2 miles each.

I have to take mom for her epidural in the a.m. early. Hoping I can get back and do laundry, bedclothes and all my Monday things. I hate to get behind, but, oh well. :)

I added my riding from today and yesterday.....still plugging along.

I will do some indies tomorrow....hope you are all doing great and if you have a Monday weigh-in *fingers crossed*

sz2atheart
09-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Good evening ladies!

Not doing much tonight, just watching the clock till I take the dogs out about 10 and then read a little till I get sleepy. Gotta work the next two days and then going to NC on Thurs to visit MIL and help her clean out some of my FIL personal belongings since his passing in July. Hopefully get back home on Sat night.

Cristina--Yes, the bedroom is done with the exception of some wall decor and some accessories. I spent hours walking through HomeWorks, Pier One and Kirklands and came out empyy handed. Everything is iron works or Old World. I'm not sure it's my taste. Then again, I'm not sure what my taste is. I'll try to post a pic of the room. Oh, I wanted to ask you what song did you pick out for your mother/son dance at Josh's wedding. I'm still undecided.

Jules--We were really lucky with the rain. While is was badly needed, some of those winds had me a little worried. How's little Dominic. I bet he is growing like a weed!

Sassy--I know what you mean about wanting to buy DH something as a surprise when you both share the same bank account. I bought my DH a gold bracelet last Christmas at a jeweler that my daughter worked. I took some money out of my credit union savings and then charged about 1/3 of the amount. It threw him off.

Hugs :hug: to Mindee, Sue, Asia, Susan, Katy & Francie. I'm watching the America United--In Support of our Troops, and it's pretty entertaining. Ok, it's after 10 and the boys are looking at me 'cause they have to go potty. Here's a few pics of my new bedroom! I need something on the wall over the bed. Any suggestions?

tommysgirl18
09-08-2008, 02:02 AM
just popping on here really quickly......

Brandon is sleeping on the couch. He was sleeping fine in his bed, until he woke up barking like a seal. so I took him for a walk outside in the fresh air and ended up talking with some friends for about a half hour. now he is sleeping, and I am hoping that he will not be barking when he gets up for school. Other wise it will be no school....but I am thinking either way (whether he goes to school or not) we might see if we can get him into the pediatrician's office to see if there is anything else that we can do. He was 8 months old when he got Croup for the first time, and they claim that he was suppose to have outgrown it when he turned 2. He is now almost 4.5 years old, and I dread winter because they all end up with Croup.

Sassy_Chick
09-08-2008, 04:20 AM
Hi All.

Susan -- Yeah I guess if you don't work it, my schedule seems really odd. But it really is not that bad, only thing that throws people off is my "Long and Short Weeks" It alternates. One Week its my long week, then the next its my short week and it just keeps alternating........This week is my short one, which means I only work Sunday Night, Monday Night, and Tuesday Night then that is it for this week. Next week is the same, just add Wed. Night. Confused yet? :dizzy: lol.

Cristina -- Yeah not sure what we're gonna do. Probably just go out and enjoy the time together, like you said doesn't matter what we really do, just the time together.

Jules -- Stay-cations, I like that. :) Yeah we'll find stuff to do. If anything we can maybe do an "away" vacation sometime later on or what not once money isn't so tight or whatever......

Sue -- Hey Biker Babe :bike2: ;) Your doing great! :D I hope all goes well with your Mama and hope you get your laundry done. I got mine done, but not put away........but hey its clean!!! lol.

Tammy -- I remember helping my mom going through my step-dad's things after he died, not easy, but yes it has to be done.........Yeah I figured on just letting DH pick out some things he wants, I know not as "romantic" but at least he'll get the stuff he wants to get. Your bedroom looks nice. Hmmm over the bed.......hmmmmmm How about a mirror? :p lol. I'd maybe find a nice picture that has some color in it or something maybe? Depends on what you like and all..........;)

Mindee -- I hope Brandon feel better!

Well DH is sick. UGH. I told him to keep it to himself pls. I cannot miss any work since my vacation is right around the corner and I barely have enough time to cover that. So lots of Vitamin C for me! lol. I felt yucky yesterday morning and thought, "oh wonderful........." but then I felt better later on.....so maybe I just passed it on to him. Hate to say it, but better him be sick than me.

Well Chicas, back to work for me......:p

Take Care!

tommysgirl18
09-08-2008, 01:32 PM
just popping in here quickly....

we kept Brandon home from school today. He got up at 5am again, then again at 6am and we have been up since then. he is now napping on the couch, but he has a doctor's appointment at 1:45 today! so, hopefully the medicine he gets will help boast him back to his normal self.

I am also in the process of uploading the pictures from this past weekend onto my myspace. hopefully I can get them all uploaded before we have to leave for Brandon's appointment.

FrouFrou
09-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Hiya Ladies...

JULES...I like that too...stay-cation, gonna have to use that one. :) I was a little piggy with the food yesterday, seemed like it was so long agon that I had it, or I didn't get enough food yesterday, lol. Good to see you posting. :hug: I bet Ry is/will be glad to come home! Sorry about Teri's friend, maybe he will come around. But then, it would probably be hard now. About books...man, I've not had much luck with the last few...hard to get through and the one I feel dumber for reading, lol. I'll have to check out the ones you mentioned. I know you guys are on the east but I didn't think the rain would get to you guys for some reason, glad it wasn't so bad.

TAMMY...I love your bedroom! Funny, because that is the same bedroom furniture I have been eyeing at Slumberlands...I like the dark woods. I have no clue what you can put on the walls, I kind of like the ironwork stuff. Hey, I watched the same thing last night and even called Josh & Charlotte and told them they better be watching it! I still haven't decided on a song, it's between two...My Wish by Rascal Flatts and this one I found online called I'll Always Be Your Mother by Lynn Leonti & Jim McShane. Found it at shopmysongs dot com. On the one CD it has two variations one is traditional and one country, I like the country one the best but it doesn't sound so country. Same person singing it and she tried to add a little twang to it...just a slight difference but I like it better.

SASSY...hope the hubby gets better soon. And...enjoy your short week!

MINDEE...hoping Brandon feels better today, and the doc can give him something. I've heard kids with the croup and it sounds bad and painful. :hug: I'll check out your pictures later...that's lots of pictures girly.

SUE...good job on the biking! it was so nice yesterday I tought about a bike ride. That's as far as it went too...just a thought, lol. I was being lazy. Hope your mom is feeling okay.

HIYA KATY, ASIA and MSSUZYQ! :wave:

I did half my walk this morning. Got that far and it looked like it was going to start pouring, was afraid to finish. But it is nice out so I mowed the front yard. Supposed to rain sometime today but be nice tomorrow so will do the back tomorrow. Did my weights also and will do a dvd after Jeopardy today or before...stupid schedule changes I think today and there will only be one Jeopardy show...not sure why they feel the need to change things. Except that they are adding some doctor show...I think where you can call in and ask questions...no idea. Anyway...blabbing...have to go put my clothes in the dryer, and get some lunch. Chat later...meaning tomorrow. :wave:

Have a great day!

jules1216
09-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Went to the chiro this morning--neck and back are out of whack again which is causing the headaches. He cracked me and the headache is gone. I am going to try a cleanse--he mentioned my lymphatic system may not be working properly--I picked up a box that said a 7 day cleanse--the salesperson asked me if I worked and I said yes--she pointed me in another direction and I ended up with a 15 day cleanse. Stopped at Bath & Body and picked up some foot fizz and foot scrub that was on sale. Reading a Casey Michael book now.

Cristina--I feel the same way. I wanted something light after Unveiled and Girls Like Us, but some of the fluff is too much. Tonigt's Jeopardy is the first of their 25th season. Hare to believe. BTW thanks for the card--I got it this morning.

Mindee--hope Brandon gets feelings better. Once Teri had pneumonia it seemed like she was sick every winter after that. She still tends to get bronchitis when she gets a cold.

Sassy--sorry hubby is sick==but good thoughts to you to stay well--I do the extra Vitamin C thing myself when Teri or hubby start.

Tammy--Dominic has mastered crawling and is standing and climbing...Ry walked by 9 months and Teri did by 11 months so he may be walking soon. He is already starting to let go of the coffee table and stand for a second or two. Love you bedroom...it's beautiful.

Sue--wtg on the biking!!

SuzyQ, Katy, ASia and Francie--hope all is well...

Mom2Gaby
09-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Monday -

Just popping in......not much to say, the ride home yesterday was uneventful. Gaby fell asleep for 40 minutes of the trip.
Up @ 147.2, if I don't go back down by Wednesday I will change the ticker.
It is a beautiful day here, thinking some time at the beach after Gab gets out of school is in order, plus the 1st Parents meeting is tonight, so wanted to go to that.

anyway, chat more later :wave:

tommysgirl18
09-08-2008, 04:20 PM
well, we are back from the appointment.....by a couple of hours....but I was sitting down with Brandon and we both ended up falling asleep.

he is already sounding much better. the doctor was a little worried because he was doing a little bit of labored breathing. so he went and got a shot of some kind of steroid (I am guessing) and said to continue to watch him and that if he gets worse then it could mean a night in the hospital. but he is sleeping on the couch now, and he is doing better. I asked him how long to keep him out of school and he said usually about five days, but we can send him back when his breathing isn't as labored and he isn't coughing as much. so right now we are shooting for Wednesday, but we shall see when it comes time to get him up for school!

suetalks
09-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Where is everyone this morning? I am getting ready to ride the bike and just sat down for a minute.
My scales were down a tad yesterday..but I am not taking it for gospel until they stay down this week. I am bad about bouncing up and down. (mostly up apparently)
Mom did well with her epidural and got some relief right away. They say 5-7 days for further relief. She is pretty perky this morning. I even got all my Mon. work done when we got home.
We are eating leftovers today, so no big cooking for me. Have to clean out the fridge. Actually, that means potato soup, veggie salad and fruit. Works well for me. :)
I hope to work in the yard this afternoon...we had rain in the night, so I am waiting for things to dry up. Need to get the beds cleared out and ready for winter and have a few things to move.

Mindee- Hope Brandon is feeling better.

Susan- Enjoy the Parent meeting.

Jules- A 15 day cleanse sounds intense. I have never done any kind of those. Let me know how you feel after.

Cristina-They didn't change Jeopardy here...but it was the first of their 25th year. I love that show. Some nights I feel sooo smart and others, boy, am I not!

Sassy- Hope your hubby gets better and that you don't get sick.

Tammy- The bedroom is beautiful. I love the spread and the pillows. What color are your walls exactly? I am not good about wall decor, so won't even go there. I have this beautiful new house and un-finished wall decor in some spots. I just wait until something catches my eye. :)

Katy, Asia, Hope you both have a good week.

I better scoot to ride or I will be lazy all day again.

jules1216
09-09-2008, 01:10 PM
SuzyQ--I haven't weighed myself in a while--I am scared after that pic this weekend..going to start back in at WW on Friday during the free registration period. I can take Dominic with me since it is a family one...

Mindee--hugs to your sick one...hope the rest and you don't get it...

Sue--I have a friend that swears by her sping & fall cleanses. It's definitly not for weightloss, I am hoping to get my lymphatic system cleaned out and my back & neck to stop hurting. I didn't make it again to work today...

Well, going to go lay down...

RosieKate
09-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi all!

Just a quickie...I did pilates this morning then worked in the yard for an hour and I desperately need a shower. PU! I have been busy getting the kids off to school, but they both are off to a good start. Now I need to get back to regular exercise, and the like. Scale still stuck at 173. I'm seeing the NP tomorrow...have cysts on the ol' ovaries, so I wanted another opinion about the situation in addition to my regular doc. They don't bug me too much right now, but they were very painful when I was PMS'ing last week.

Jules - great to see you back! Dominic is getting so big; I love the new pic in your avatar. Can you keep us posted on how the cleanse goes? I've wondered about them, but thought I wouldn't be able to hack it.

Susan- congrats a smooth move; your new place sounds just lovely. Gab's new school sounds idyllic!

Cristina - You do so great on your exercise, I'm sure one day of eating a bit too much isn't going to affect you too much. Your posts inspire me, because I haven't been as good about my exercise lately. I'm all motivated now :)

Hi to Mindee, Tammy, Asia, Francie, Sassy, Sue...hope I didn't miss anyone. Hope you are all having a great day. My big plans are to water the vegetable garden and knit. Maybe I'll start going through the closets. Can't justify spending $$ on new clothes unless I know what I need....

Cheers!

Mom2Gaby
09-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Good Morning,,

Sorry, another quickie, with this lame computer limit I am running out of time!! :yikes:

I made 146.2 this morning! Yee Haw....
Didn't make the parents meeting, just too tired and w/ pms I was not in the mood. So, Gaby and I read 6 books and did her flash cards. We were almost late this morning w/ the bridge up but amazingly we made it on time...whew. $5 bag day at the 2nd hand store, so that is where I am headed now. lol

Mindee- :hug: to little Brandon, hope he is feeling better.

Katy - There you are!! Don't you know we miss you??? :drill:

Jules - I love WW....good for you in signing up! I bet Dominic is a cutie! Ouch on being cracked!! Sounds horrible. lol

Sue- Lets hope the scale stays down! :bravo: on the weight loss!

Tammy - love the pictures!

Cristina - Thank you! I appreciated the card :) you are a sweetie!

Sassy- Hope your DH is ok :)

Francie - we miss you!

Asia - we miss you too!!

Is that everyone?? Hope so! Better get......you all have a great Tuesday!

FrouFrou
09-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Hiya Ladies...

SUSAN...you made m laugh, I was reading thru your post fast for some reason :lol: Woohoo to being back at 146! You are doing great! A little envious of you living by the beach lady.

KATY...there you are! :mag: Thought we were going to have to come find ya. Thank you! Glad I could motivate you! :) Are the kids excited about school? Or were they dreading it?

JULES...glad the chiro made you feel better. I would love to go get cracked but it scares me now for some reason. Wow, has it already been a year almost?! Can't believe baby boy is getting ready to walk already...they grow too fast! Glad you guys get the free registration with WW...they always advertise it here but we don't get it, or didn't the last time I joined. Half the people there to join were there because of those commercials. But WTG on deciding to rejoin!

SUE...glad your momma is feeling GREAT! Potato soup, salad and fruit sounds like a good dinner to me! I think you guys got the rain we were supposed to get. Good job on the biking! :bike2:

MINDEE...hoping the little one is feeling better today. :hug: I took a look at all the pics...man, there was a lot! Looked like you guys were having fun though. How long did the party go after the BBQ?

HIYA TAMMY, ASIA, SASSY & FRANCIE...hoping all is well with you ladies.

Busy morning...did my biggest loser dvd and my weights and then mowed the bak while it was still cool this morning...it really was nice. Of course, it's not so great once I come in, damn allergies. Not going to let it get me down though. Then had to run to the store for a couple of things and then the post office. Spent too much time looking at the store. Then took Ernie dog for a short walk. Trying to do that every day...he loves his walks but he can't go too far...he poops out. Can't believe he will be 13 this month!, the longest I have ever had a dog. Anyway, after Jeopardy I plan to do the Shape & Firm dvd and I am done with the exercise for the day. Going back to splitting up the exercise. I was used to exercising before cooking dinner...it energized me. For some reason I get a little sleepy around 4:30 and this is like a pick me up so...

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful day! Lots of hugs to ya :hug:

P.S.almost forgot...today is day 25 of my 30 day challenge and I am happy to say I have not had one morsel of fast food, nor have I eaten out at all! :woohoo:

tommysgirl18
09-09-2008, 09:04 PM
well, it is 9pm, and all three of the kids are asleep in their beds!

Brandon is doing better today. He is now downgraded to just a cold, but he is already doing so much better so it will be off to school tomorrow!

Logan and Marissa got up this morning and they both had runny noses and the like, so it has been a day for cough medicine around here! Now, I am just hoping that I don't get sick.....although my throat was bothering me earlier tonight so it is looking like I will not be missed by the sickies this time!

Jules~ I love your new avatar!

sorry to cut this short, but I am off to shower and finish going through my email....I will try and make it back in here later on tonight

Sassy_Chick
09-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Hi All. :wave:

Well after tonight is over and done with, and after my days off are done, on Sunday, it will offically be one week until my vacation. :carrot:

My DH got another callback on the interview he had last week for the Children's Hospital. Basically it is between him and another guy, the manager wants to hire them both, so they are putting in to hire them both, but not sure if it will be approved. Manager said that HR already approved both positions, so it looks hopeful. So next Wed, he goes to the interview @ 7am to meet his team-mates to see if his personality fits in with them. I told him he has that in the bag because he is a very likable person and no that isn't just because I'm his wife. lol. A lot of people like him, even here at work (he used to work here) always ask me about him.

So pls keep all fingers, toes, legs, arms, and eyes crossed :crossed: lol.

Well TG its my Friday! :D I am ready to be off.

Have a Good One!

tommysgirl18
09-10-2008, 01:11 AM
sassy~ that is great to hear about the call back interview!!! good luck to your DH on that one!

sz2atheart
09-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Another quickie here!!

First weigh-in at WW since going back and I'm down 3.6 lbs and back in the 130's (just barely) :dance::dancer::encore: It really makes you motivated. I just inhaled an egg on a WW english muffin and I'm off to get a hair cut and my roots dyed. I'll check back later!! :hug:

tommysgirl18
09-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Tammy~ That is great to hear!!! Have you started taking Alli again? Or is that just being on WW alone?

FrouFrou
09-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Hiya Chickies :wave:

TAMMY...:woohoo: :bravo: to the 3+ pounds and being in the 130's! Dontcha just love WW?! Have fun being pampered!

SASSY...I will most definitely keep everything crossed for the hubby! From the pics I've seen of him he looks friendly enough! I just know everyone will love him! :crossed: :lucky: :goodvibes:

MINDEE...hoping you don't get sick :crossed: But glad the kids are feeling better and were able to sleep.

HIYA SUE, SUSAN, JULES, ASIA, KATY, and MsFRANCIE! :wave:

Today...was going to say grocery shopping day but it normally isn't :lol: But I did a little anyway so that confused me a little I guess :dizzy: Had to run there to pick up a couple of things so got a little more. Didn't want to get too much without my list. I've been making menus so was a little lost with what to get with what. Will do the rest tomorrow at Wally World. Glad I got my walk in this morning because it has been raining off and on all day. Of course it was drizzling when I took off this morning, I had a hood that eventually the wind blew off. But it wasn't bad enough to quit...got in the whole walk. Now I am eating my lunch of wheat crackers and vegetable beef soup...taste so good! Mmmmm That's about all I have...nothing else going on. This is day 26 of no eating out and still going strong...I am determined to make it to the end! And beyond...okay, the washer is calling my name. Have a great day ladies! :hug:

Mom2Gaby
09-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Crapola, I lost my post! If you think I am going to do it all over again you are sadly mistaken! I have a life, you know?? lol
Actually, I would but computer time is up! :yikes:

Hope little Brandon is feeling better and Logan & Marissa too.

:bravo: to Tammy and the 130's

Cristina - awesome on your exercising! I caved and got cable this morning! I also finished Suzannes Diary to Nicholas,,,something like that.

Sassy- Cross fingers for DH and the job!

anyway, whatever....I am just tired, I did 3 applications while waiting for the Cable Guy and returned them all.Now I am going to relax for the rest of the day. Circus is in town, planning on taking Gaby tomorrow so she can see wild animals perform for our entertainment,...I hate the circus,,,,but she wants to go and they handed out free coupons at school. Ugh...

k- adios! Until tomorrow....

sz2atheart
09-10-2008, 08:54 PM
I thought I'd have time for indy's tonight but just got home from dance and haven't packed a thing for our trip to MIL's house in NC. It's about 5-6 hr trip and we didn't realize that tomorrow is 9/11 and we usually drive through DC on interstate 95, but someone at dance said that they are having a memorial at the Pentagon and we might run into traffic. DC traffic is bad enough without some big event going on. Might have to take an alternate route. Weather here is wonderful, hope Francie is enjoying it. Finally turned my air off and enjoying the windows's opened. Maryland can have the shortest Fall's and Spring's and go right into winter and summer. Not looking forward to the cold. Hey, but I'm heading south in the morning, so yeah :carrot: to warmer weather. Thanks to all for the congrats on my weight loss. Gotta to pack. Talk again on Sunday!

tommysgirl18
09-11-2008, 01:18 AM
DO NOT POST HERE! SEE YOU IN BIK #56