Old 02-25-2008, 08:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Default W.O.W. Goin' for the Green ~ Week 9

Hi girls! Well, just a few weeks to go, and 12 pounds more. I've hit a plateau. Scale shows 302 for almost the last 2 weeks. RRRRGGGGGG !!!

Let's get on the stick! I've kept my food the same, but have upped my treadmill time from 30 to 40 minutes. Hopefully that will have some impact. Now to work on the water ...

W - 48 oz
E - 40 min on treadmill
E - totally on plan
D - It's just a plateau - I can get through it
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Mornin ladies. How was everyones weekend? Mine was good, I ate a little more than I would have liked but I did get all my water done and I even got in some exercise. I swam for an hour with the kids on Saturday. Not a huge workout but I usually have Tommy on my belly and crab walk through the pool. It was enough to make me feel like I worked out. Sunday I went for a brisk walk, pushing the double stroller with both kids in it. I really enjoyed it. Today I have couple of meetings at work starting at 10 am so the kids are going to daycare I am going to the meetings and then to workout before I pick them up if its nice I am going to walk to pick them up.

Yesterday was my w/i for our "HoneyBuns" contest. One person has dropped out already after 2 weeks (I am really sad about that). I actually dropped a half pound again my scale at home showed me up two. I really need a new scale. I am getting one after our disney trip. this means to me that as far as food goes I am doing great I am eating 1750 calories less per week. So I need to burn 1750 more calories by working out to lose a pound per week (roughly 250 calories per day). Which I can easily do by working out (cardio) for 30 minutes a day. So I AM going to make myself workout on my on days on my stationary bike (probably 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening) on my off days I WILL go to the gym and work out on the treadmill and the elliptical. I know I say this every week but I am going to do this. The two previous weigh-ins prove that I need exercise as a part of my weight loss plan.

Today's weed:
W 80 oz
E 30 minutes +
E1200 cals
D finish up my weekend chores, laundry and more packing

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-25-2008 at 09:41 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:54 PM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

ok girls...scale is not my friend, and i just had a sudden onset of stomach cramps followed by pukes and relief. Pukeys of just water. I guess I'll call a doc or someone this afternoon and see if i can speak with someone about it. I hadn't even eaten anything since about 7 am.

I'm here now though. I hope i can get some cardio in tonight. i downloaded lots of close to hr length mixes of music to use.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #4  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Three weeks until St. Paddy's and final w/i, right? I'm ready to pick it up on the exercise too jcat!

Sending ))))PLATEAU BUSTER(((((( vibes to ya musicT!

Glad you found Week 9 holyT - was just getting ready to link ya. I had the pukeys with the bug I am barely over . . . haven't been at work since last Wed soooo a LOT of catching up to do.

But first I'm off to hoist myself up in the stirrups for my well-woman.

Feeling like a not so well woman right now - - overslept.

My WEED is per usual - ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i'm gonna do my best to get c25k started again tonight. with the garage cleared out and podrunner intervals music downloaded (matches c25k) i'm good to go. I have to pay school, go to costco and petclub again tonight. I'm making a list as we go
Old 02-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #6  
Calorie Counter

YAY I went to the gym, AND I walked to get my kids!!! now a quick snack and finish chores.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #7  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

there's some big grassfires out in west texas (where my family lives)...i'm worried cuz Grandma's pretty old (gonna turn 90 on wednesday) and i worry how it's gonna affect her breathing. Dangit that i gotta be here to work
Old 02-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

HolyT- I hope your Gran is making out alright.

JCat- WTG on the exercise!

Aud- I hope you get over that bug soon.

MusicT- Congrats on maintaining for the past few weeks. Hopefully, your increased cardio will get those scales moving again.

I had a good WEED Day. I only ate something sweet ( a banana choc chip muffin ) after dinner. I got our for a walk and got the H2O in. Here I go for tomorrow:

W- chug
E- Mindful, OP, Journal
E- Walk or video
D- if I eat healthy...
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #9  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

So I've decided this week, I will get myself back into some type of routine: exercise and getting to bed by at least midnight, waking up no later than 9am whether I have **** to do or not. I don't want to end this challenge and start a new one on a bad note.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

wish i could've ignored the pita chips today but you know what? I GOT WATER AND EXERCISE IN! I even got in half hour of treadmill time after shopping at costco. I said to myself "even though the couch looks inviting, you won't look like Elvira at halloween if you don't get on the treadmill."

Looks like Cowboys training camp will be in Oxnard again.......just waiting on official word. Gives me a bigger goal to meet. That's 3 sizes to drop by then.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:25 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone. My intentions of 15 minute cardio before work was thrown off by NOT sleeping well last night. I am going to stretch and I will probably do some weights and I will work out a bit tonight. I will also do extra laps at work.

Good news: my boss talked to me yesterday about my complaints and he says that he will take care of it. I don't know how he will do it, or HOW MUCH will get done but since the higher ups are now FULLY aware of my situation if I don't get something done I feel like I am somewhat covered. (I also have it in writing that something will change )

WEED:
W 80
E 30 mins (somehow)
E 1200 cals
D get in spurts of exercise everywhere I go;
Old 02-26-2008, 08:42 AM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Wow Jen that's awesome I made a suggestion to my organization yesterday based on something I learned in my class online and they're actually looking into it. I'm pretty excited

I even took most of my supplements last night. I need to get more vitamins but I will wait on those. I have a wedding bouquet to finish and rehearsal all to do tonight....plus squeeze in more walking time.

made more egg bake this morning...spinach, brocolli, and asparagus with some lite swiss cheese. it was pretty good. got plenty left for the week too!

Last edited by Holyteror; 02-26-2008 at 10:19 AM. Reason: brain's not functioning on all cylinders this morning
Old 02-26-2008, 03:33 PM   #13  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

CALLING NURSE MICHELLE . . . CALLING NURSE MICHELLE . . . PLEASE REPORT TO WEED . . . REPEAT . . . PLEASE REPORT TO WEED STAT!!!!!!!!

Hiya Gals! Just thought I'd page nursieM over the psychic-cyber page system! Where IS that chick?

3 weeks left - I can FEEL the energy of all of our renewed efforts to get Weedy-wid it!

Good to have things in writing jcat!

Good to have egg bake pre-prepared holyT!

Good to conquer that sweet treat thang grazie!

Good that I'm late for a meeting and have to shut up now aud!

uber-WEED yesterday . . . same for today!

Catch up with y'all in the Wee Hours!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

LOLOL

Well i was the only one to work out today...but i got some good time on the treadmill. I'm hoping to do more tonight before rehearsal. no clue as to what's for dinner...guess i'd better make it a healthy one.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:54 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

WEED was not great but not bad either. I ended up binging on PB just before dinner. I was feeling snacky and thought one tbsp wouldn't hurt...Other than that I exercised and drank lots of liquid.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- Less tea and more H2O
E- OP, Mindful, Journal
E- Video
D- don't let the 3:00 snacky urge ruin your day!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote