Old 07-16-2007, 11:22 AM   #16  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

good morning Nicole - your chatty today!
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:43 AM   #17  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Mornin Nicole and Karen!

Jillian - That pic is hot hot hot!!!!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:49 AM   #18  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

LOL, Karen.....somedays I just can't control myself
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:10 PM   #19  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Pearl - Sorry to hear about your DS...that's a bummer! We just recently switched churches too after 7 years. Our Pastor left and we just couldn't get into the new routine - just didn't feel right. So now we found this awesome church and they have an amazing youth program. My DD calls it "the cool church". It's amazing how you can step into a place and it just feels right.

Felicia - Are you sure that my DD wasn't at your house? Seriously, I can join the club with you and Angie. My DD is soooo moody sometimes when it comes to "I do it myself"...UGGHHH!!! And she's very stingy on giving out kisses now...she says "Sorry mommy. I have none left"...3 going on 23

Dan - Sorry to see that the scale obsession we all have has rubbed off on you

Jill and Angie - love, love, love your new avatars!!!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:15 PM   #20  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Good morning all! Had a pretty good weekend up until yesterday when I woke up with a FEVER??? It literally came out of nowhere. I had to miss a get together for a friend's little boys 1st birthday and stay home in bed! I absolutely hate being sick and was all ready to just suck it up and go to the party anyway but as I got in the truck, my boyfriend felt my forehead and couldn't believe how hot I was. I knew I didn't want to get all the kiddies ill, so I stomped back into the house and plopped back into bed. No fun! Luckily that meant I was able to stay POP (they were serving pizza and I wasn't looking forward to having to resist). I've been POP for two days now and the scale looks like it may be cooperating with me...I have W/I in an hour so we'll see.
My fever seems to be gone so I'm going to go ahead and work today.

Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend.

Jillian- I agree with Karen, every pic looks better and better! Have a great day "off" before you work!

Karen-sounds like you will be busy with all of that exercise! I'm crossing my fingers that 144 sticks!

Pearl-The story about your son is horrible! I hate the feeling of working so hard and then being disappointed. I hope he makes the decision to come to your new church! Mexican food does it to me everytime-I try to avoid as much as possible even though it's my favorite!

Good morning to everyone else-I'll be back if I happen to have a good weigh in!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:17 PM   #21  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Jillian - love the new avatar!

In my cleaning/packing, I just found a stack of thank you notes from DD's birthday in MAY!! I thought they had been mailed! I am so embarrassed. I will mail them today!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:34 PM   #22  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Morning all. Weekend was nice and relaxing.

Nicole - my earthbox is going nuts. We picked a cucumber this weekend that was huge. It was as big around as a coke can and almost as long as my dog. I got a picture that I'll try to upload. Not sure it will work because I didn't shrink it.

Joni - you watch oprah a lot don't you? I got one of those Neti Pots. Wow. Burned like a son of a gun but I don't remember breathing that clear. I think I will have to do it twice a day though because by the end of the night I was stopped up again. Austin is allergy central. Well worth the money and wait. I went to the pharmacy about a month and a half ago and got put on a waiting list for it and it came in this weekend.

So got my new plan and hopefully and more positive outlook. Being sick really knocked me off the diet and my body has gone into full blown protest. I was getting really down about it and doubting the diet and wanting to quit. But when I calmed down and looked at it rationally I realized that I lost weight while I was sick because I was getting 700 cals a day on a good day. I just couldn't eat so of course I lost a lot. Now that I'm eating again my body is probably trying to store everything it gets just in case. I'm hoping it will level off again and then go back to losing. knock on wood. I also can tell the difference in my energy level. I am back to being completely exhausted around 1 pm. I think it's just not being on plan or even close to on plan. The diet worked before, it will work again. Just have to get back on it! I have started logging again so that's a step in the right direction.

A big hello to everyone and I hope everyone has a fantastic day and a POP week.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:37 PM   #23  
Princess Heather

Pearl: I know how you feel abou changing churches. Several years ago my husband was the youth pastor at our church. Our pastor left and the new pastor came in and it was awful. We ended up leaving....and after a few years came back after that pastor has moved on. For us it was like coming home...we love the church and the people. Sadly the pastor that caused so much trouble almost destroyed the church family...but God is faithful...and we know we won't be small for long!

Back on track this morning...for those boosting with me we're doing great! Not much else going on here today.....it's about time for Battle Naptime! That should burn some calories! Later all!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #24  
FBD/8-18-08

Princess Heather - The hardest part for us is that we're leaving a wonderful Pastor, dear friends, a very humble and loving church. But we've been driving an hour one way to church for 7 years! It's taking a toll and now that dh has found out that starting next week, he'll be working 6 days/week, 12.5 hours a day... (not including his travel time which adds up to 3 hours/day) we really are struggleing to hold on to EVERY moment we can get together! So a great church that is 15 min. away is VERY appealing!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everyone! I want my family together for worship!
Blessings,
P.S. - I cooked tilapia this morning - bl pepper, garlic p, onion p, cayenne pepper, LOTS of paprika, and when I took it out, fresh lime juice! YUMMO!!!
Makes me look forward to TO! OMG - did I just say that?!?
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #25  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
[=amylou7777;1776980]
Karen-sounds like you will be busy with all of that exercise! I'm crossing my fingers that 144 sticks!
Thanks Amy, I'm crossing my fingers too.

Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well yesterday, and I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the scale is kind to you today,.

Oh and hi back at ya Liza, how you doing? You get that hillbilly truck off your front lawn?
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:25 PM   #26  
Started June 1st '07

S/C/G: 205/165

Height: 5'6"

I think someone asked before - but why do apples make me feel hungry? For lunch I had tuna (plain out of the can), an apple, and 6 baby carrots. I'm feeling hungry after 20 minutes - but I was full when I got done eating.

Anyways - I worked something out with the PT. I'll do 1/2 hr training with her 2x a week on my lunch hour and I'll do "mini" obedience classes with her 1 night a week for 1 hr. Plus she said that there's a bunch of puppies in her neighborhood and she'll see if any of them want to join us - add some extra $$ in my pocket :-)

I'm really excited to work with her again. She had done a body fat thing last August (skin fold w/ calipers) and we're going to see where I am after a month or so of working with her.
I also got info so I can renu my gym membership in August, my free one ends then.

Smjezzy & Joni - I so want to try a Neti pot ! I have allergies that kick my butt every day. Most days I can only breathe out of 1 side of my nose. Doesn't help I'm allergic to dogs & cats and we have 3 of each, PLUS I work in the dog business. Then for environmental stuff- we live in the country so I'm surrounded by the things I'm allergic too.
** LOL, but I wouldn't have it any other way !
Snowdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:33 PM   #27  
LAWL since 2/07

snowdogs - I wasn't really happy while I was doing it. Felt like I'd snorted a pool. I could have been doing it wrong though. I kept feeling like I was choking too so I think my head wasn't tilted quite enough but I'll keep doing it until I get used to it. I end up coughing, hacking and wheezing every night and it keeps me up till the wee hours so I'm hoping this thing will help. I really was happy with how much it did clear things up though. Also, when I was in the store asking about it a lady in line chimed in and just raved over the thing. It's really gross but for those of us with allergies I think a little gross to be able to breath is ok! My son has horrible allergies so I might just order another one and make him start using one as well.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:41 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Good afternoon all! Day 2 of Fast Forward for me. Grilled a yummy NY strip last night w/some steamed broccoli and some stir-fried cabbage and scallions. I made a compound butter w/lite butter, scallions, fresh parsley, garlic and worcestershire sauce. Put a bit of it on the steaks and the cabbage and broccoli. Made everything taste soooo good! I love FF over the TO because you can use fat in your cooking.

OK... I'll try to catch up a bit on the other threads in between work...
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:42 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all. Day one of take off for me. Friday I was up a pound and today up two more! so I am hitting it hard.

DH has that 3rd interview either today or tomorrow....

got to run.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #30  
LAWL since 2/07

Good luck Nettie!!

Cassi you just made me hungry