100 lb. Club - The Weekly Challenge for 10/22

View Full Version : The Weekly Challenge for 10/22

1fralick
10-22-2001, 04:43 AM
I am in again, but then I am always in. I really want to focus on portion sizes and being OP.

Who else wants in?

It's open to anyone.

Got a goal? no goal is too small!!

List your goal and log in to report your progress and get lots of support.

Jenniffer
10-22-2001, 08:51 AM
I am in..I am going to have a wonderful loss this week..I am I am I am! lol

My challenge this week is to drink TONS of water EVERY day, not every other like I've been doing.

gbo
10-22-2001, 11:56 AM
I am so close I am shooting for 300 this next week. It is four lbs to lose. I am going to exercise as much as possible to get this slow body going!!! At lrast I am going to get as close as I can!!!
4 measly pounds!!! come on Come on... I just keep talking to this old bod! Eventially it will respond it has been asleep to long. Well after all I don't sleep much so some part of me has too!!! LOL
I think it needs to switch!!!!!
Pam

Sandi
10-22-2001, 01:26 PM
My goal for this week is to stay OP EVERY day and drink at least 99 oz. of water. The more the better!!!

nasus40
10-22-2001, 10:44 PM
ME TOO count me in my goal is to be near 174!! by fiday i saw it last week but then TOM came and i had a carb fest, so i will be down to 174 bu friday no porblem with the exercise i am starting to run again, i will try to run for 4 min on the tread mill with 2 min rest and go for 30 min by friday i am doing 3 min and feelng like i can go a bit longer!!! I will do it!

Kathlean
10-23-2001, 01:33 AM
Hi i would like to join the Weekly challege , for this week I will drink water and focus on getting the right portions.
Kathlean:D

1fralick
10-23-2001, 04:39 AM
Well Hello Everyone!!!!

Monday I had a great OP Day!! Did well on water and w/o and food!!

I am starting to run on the tread mill!! I vary my speeds on the darn thing and got on 1 min running 3 times!! I warm up and cool down 5 mins each w/ 17 mins @varing speed for a total of 30 mins. Got That? LOL

Went to the gym last eve. It was my weight training day. I am up to 50# on teh upper baody and 40 # lower. 3 sets of 8 reps!! As
you can see I am quite plesed w/ myself. When I think of where I starte last Jan. Barely able to pull off 5 mins on the bike and stairmaster. Or walk to get my mail which has a slight hill and get out of breath. It took some time and commitment but I am doing OK.
Well thanks for reading.

Now On to you guys!!! I am so happy to see some old and new faces in the challenge . It;s great

How did everyone do?

teach93
10-23-2001, 07:30 AM
Hi! I am in one day late. I had a horrendous binge day yesterday, but today is a new day!!! My goal for this week is to lose 2-3 pounds by next Monday and stick around 1800 calories a day.

I have GOT GOT GOT to up my water intake. I did well over the summer but now find myself reaching for the diet rite at school now over the glass of water I keep right beside it. Argh.......

Have a great week everyone!!!! I hope to be floating!!!!

Elaine:D

bella23
10-23-2001, 09:42 AM
I to am a day late.

I have been working out at the gym Monday-Friday for 2.5 hours a day. I am proud of my self. I alternate my upper and lower body on the weights, walk for about 15 min. and swim 1/2 mile every day. I get to take my children to the daycare and it gives me a break from them. I feel GREAT when I am done.

I need to work on the food. This weekend I visited my father and my step mother made us banana bread. (My weekness) I have been having a couple slices a day (with margerine). OOPS

I need to drink more water. I have no problem drinking 48oz or more at the gym but I have no idea what I drink at home. I need to watch more carefully.

I am not going to weigh in for a month. It's hard because the scales are right their at the gym. I know that muscle weighs more then fat so I don't want to be dissapointed when I am making progress. I have talked to the lady at the gym and she is going to measure and weigh me at the end of evry month. That way if I am making progress it will seem more drastic once a month over once a week.

Well now that I have typed everyones ears off I will let you go.

Bella23

Jenniffer
10-23-2001, 10:07 AM
Well...did okay yesterday with the water, could have done better. Shooting for an all time record today..haha

You all are doing wonderful!

Sandi
10-23-2001, 10:20 AM
Stayed OP yesterday. Only 66 oz. of water, but at least I am staying away from the pop.

Bella23 - 2.5 hours at the Gym 5 days a week! You go girl!!!

Everyone seems to be doing great!! This weekly challenge is awesome!

1fralick
10-24-2001, 04:47 AM
Good Morning ALL,

I had a great OP Day yesterday. Which is such a great feeling, SO 2 days in a row so far. It looks like everyone is doing well!! I get so much support and energy from everyone here!! Still would like to eat less at dinner. But I think I am shoring myself during the day then w/o at teh gym and come home hungry. Have to look at that

You all have a great gay. We are 1/ 2 way thru the week!!

bella23
10-24-2001, 01:54 PM
Had a good day yesterday. Went to the gym and worked out for 2.5 hours. Drank lots and lots and lots of water. I had a good food day as well. All in all a good day.

I am really enjoying the gym. I love the time by my self and it makes me feel great after.

Bella23

1fralick
10-25-2001, 04:37 AM
Good Thursday Morning,

Well another day and I was OP. Got everything in water w/o and had a good OP food day. Portions were better ay dinner time. I am hoping that I show a good reading on the metal monster tomorrow!

How is everyone else doing?

Sandi
10-25-2001, 03:24 PM
Uhhhh...not doing very good on the weekly challenge. Yesterday and today. Not so good. 33 oz. of water - Not good. Pizza for dinner yesterday, mexican for lunch today. I need to get back in gear!!

Kathlean
10-26-2001, 12:09 AM
Hi Everyone :)
I had made my challenge Water and portions, my water is good, last week I noticed I was forgetting it, this week really working at it, and drinking maybe up to 120 ounces a day. maybe more...
The portions are ok, I think a better challenge is to stay away from cheese, I really have trouble with dairy products and even though It makes me slightly sick I still eat cheese . :( will work on this in addition.
I am happy to report losing 3.9 pounds today is weigh day. and got under 350 which means I can now weigh on the doctors scale, this makes me soooo happy. :)
So things are plugging along.
Hope every one continues doing good for themselves.
BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!
Love Kathlean

1fralick
10-26-2001, 05:02 AM
Good Morning All
It is Friday . How did everyone do?

I did OK much better than last week!!I can report that I weigh239#!! I am in the next "set" of numbers!! Next mini goal the 220"s

It has been a good week mentally too!

JM- It's always easy to start over again! We will have another challenge next week

Kathlean way to go. Those mini golas and accomplishments help us along to the big one!!

Jennifer How is your week going?

Bella- Way to go!!

Teach93, Pam and SUe how did things go for you?