Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 04:16 PM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Default Pigs Anonymous

Damn. I just ate 4 slices of garlic bread.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:32 PM   #2  
Canadian, eh?

Doesn't pay to do nice things for your children, Ellis! It all comes back to bite you in the a$$!
Old 01-07-2004, 05:55 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, I just snuck a slice of flax bread and a slice of ff cheese. That's not a really big sin but...... I have to eat more during the day to ditch this pre-dinner snacking. Um.....or eat earlier? What a concept!
Old 01-07-2004, 06:22 PM   #4  
it's always something

Flax bread and fat free cheese? Pfft, you have no business in this thread! I just ate chocolate pudding!!! Ok, I made it myself from nonfat milk, cocoa, and splenda. But it did have cornstarch and a dab of Smart Balance margarine. Still not so bad, right? Well, when I went to store the leftovers, there weren't any I'm baffled!
Old 01-07-2004, 06:28 PM   #5  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Well, i went crazy on crackers, and i didn't have the kind of provocation YOU have had over the last few days!! Just plain gluttony on my part!!!
Old 01-07-2004, 09:16 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I had a full fat freakin POUND of Raisinetts (all by myself) a side order of pizza, one THICK slice, 4 cookies and I washed it down with a bowl of chips and onion dip

But who's counting OY!
Old 01-07-2004, 09:50 PM   #7  
a new me, I soon will be

I was being so very good today. I had my slimfast shake at school this morning. Then a Lean Cuisine pizza and yogurt for lunch. Drank my water all day. But after sitting at the tire shop for what felt like forever, I had the craving...you know...that powerful one. I had greasy fried chicken breasts with fries and a soda. Ugh! I think sodas should be illegal drugs...they are definately mine.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:39 AM   #8  
Pending Email Confirmation

I started off good this week and went all to crap. I have been munching out like a madwoman with so much i can't even remember it all to put in. But it all had one thing in common - CARBS!!!

I can't kick the carbs. I try, i'll be good most of the day, then dinner and after dinner and before bed... *LOL* and it all goes to ****.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:16 PM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I hear you about the carbs lizziness

I absentmindly munched on a shortbread cookie last night before I realized "Crap! I am supposed to be on SBD this week1"
I was doing not too bad.

Unfortunateley I had my WW potluck on Monday - ate carbs-
my friend's bithday dinner on Tuesday-ate more carbs- and was doing very well yesterday until I ate that cookie -WAH!!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 12:35 AM   #10  
Rattie Lover

Sigh...I had 6 home made cookies...extra sauteed mushrooms...Extra butter on baked potato....but it did taste good..<ducks>
Old 01-12-2004, 03:26 PM   #11  
a brave new me...

Cool Ohoh...

Yesterday was a nutritional disaster, however my calorie count was still reasonable

Breakfast: one custard filled chocolate doughnut
Lunch: one slice of birthday cake with two large scoops of vanilla ice cream and coffee
Dinner: one fried chicken breast, mashed potatos, and a few potato wedges with a diet coke
Old 01-12-2004, 03:30 PM   #12  
Head Princess

I think I've found my motivation to not cheat!

Two weeks ago I went to the movies with DH and hadn't eaten yet that day and I was soooooooooo hungry and the popcorn smelled sooooooooo good! I decided that I'd have "just a little bit" By the end of the movie DH and I had consumed and entire jumbo sized popcorn with the extra flavoring. OMG!!!

Within 1/2 an hour of leaving the theater, I was racing for the bathroom in a very busy Target and puking my guts out. I guess over doing the carbs just ain't gonna happen for me even if I try - my body's in reject mode.
Old 01-13-2004, 12:27 AM   #13  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarPrincess
I think I've found my motivation to not cheat!

Two weeks ago I went to the movies with DH and hadn't eaten yet that day and I was soooooooooo hungry and the popcorn smelled sooooooooo good! I decided that I'd have "just a little bit" By the end of the movie DH and I had consumed and entire jumbo sized popcorn with the extra flavoring. OMG!!!

Within 1/2 an hour of leaving the theater, I was racing for the bathroom in a very busy Target and puking my guts out. I guess over doing the carbs just ain't gonna happen for me even if I try - my body's in reject mode.

Ya know...it might be that Movie Theater. Did you go to the Movies on TV Hwy.? I could never eat the popcorn there cause I always got an upset stomach. I have no idea why cause I dont get it from other movie theaters...Just that one!! Weird huh. And are ya talking about the Target right down the street? Sucha small world...sniffles. I miss it there...well...not the cold but...most everything else. heh.
Old 01-13-2004, 01:15 AM   #14  
Head Princess

Yes it was Movies on TV!!! That's so strange - the popcorn's never bothered me before.... And yes it was the Target just down the street at the Esplanade. Such a small small world!
Old 01-13-2004, 01:32 AM   #15  
Rattie Lover

Maybe they dont clean the popcorn vats or the butter flavor holder thingies thoroughly or something like that?? Weird!!!
Closed Thread