Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 07:18 AM   #16  

Height: 5'-2"

Squeak, you are too sweet for words.
I've just said prayers for you and your sister, Heather and her dear family, and all of her friends.
Heather's Mom is so right. And it's very important to look for the positive when someone dies. Heather made an impact on so many lives, and in that respect, her death is not a loss.
When I lost my first love, my sister and I sat on the floor in the church beside the alter for over an hour. We talked and laughed about my boyfriend, we hugged and we cried. It was a wonderful start to the long road of healing.
Remember the good times, Squeak. Celebrate Heather's life. Love and hugs... Ellis
Old 03-12-2003, 07:41 AM   #17  

I get 8 wonderful day off from school
The bad news (good news) is my daughter is having her tonsils out during that time. At least she won't snore anymore, but there goes my plans of self nuturing. Maybe I can sneak some of that in on the day of the surgery....as she'll probably pass out all day from the drugs. I am hoping to be able to sweat this Saturday, depending on if the girls I know will be able to go. I've never been to a sweat lodge before, I'm thinking I should cut down on my smoking before then...
blessings,
blackbird
Old 03-12-2003, 08:10 AM   #18  
Must Shrink.

Hello all. We are in the middle of our March Break too, and John also took the week off to do some work on the kitchen. New counter, new island and sink. Lots to do. Floor must wait until April.

We always do house-stuff on the March Break.

Good news though - the temp is over zero celcius, and maybe some of our snow will start to melt away...

What a harsh winter we had / are having.

Lois
Old 03-12-2003, 11:00 AM   #19  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Ellis - You are very right. I think what you and your sister did, sounds a lot like what might happen tomorrow. And thank you for all the prayers. I really appreciate it sweetie.
Old 03-12-2003, 09:06 PM   #20  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hey Ginya, I will be in London over Easter weekend too! I will be working (volunteering really) at a gaming convention in the Kensington area.

Squeak-thinking of you-

Last edited by mauvaisroux; 03-12-2003 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-13-2003, 08:01 AM   #21  
Soon to be Sex Symbol!

I just wanted to say to all the Canadians on this thread......."MERRY FREAKIN CHRISTMAS!" LOL Are any of you getting all this white fluffy stuff coming down like there's no tomorrow? It's snowin to beat the devil here! I thought it was supposed to warm up this week and melt some of this darn snow away! This winter has been waaaayyyyyy to long.

Heading out to the gym in a few minutes. Going to do a class called Total Body Blast. It's half floor aerobics and have step. Wish me luck! LOL

Only 18 more days till I move into my very own new house! LOL

Well I'm off to get dressed.

I'll check back in here later.

~Kelly~
Old 03-13-2003, 08:03 AM   #22  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Mauvais - You are so lucky! The idea of going to London sounds wonderful. I hope you have fun. And thank you for the thoughts too.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:02 AM   #23  
Queen of China

mauvis,
isn't is a small world! I will all over, staying in Ipswitch but mostly traveling back and forth by trains ( I hear the transportation situation over there is terrible at this time) If you see an over dressed, over fed, over jeweleried purple haired woman with a long braided strand of hair with a bead...its me!
Old 03-13-2003, 11:47 AM   #24  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Well Ginya, if you see a 5'8 really pale redhead all dressed in black and wearing silver jewellery, with burnt orange or roaring red lipstick,surrounded by gaming geeks-that's me! I will be in London from the 15th to the 23rd. If I see you on the Tube I will say hi

Yeah, Merry Christmas Kelly!
Old 03-13-2003, 01:26 PM   #25  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

COOL!! Hope you get to meet!! And wish I could go too!!!
Old 03-13-2003, 11:52 PM   #26  

HI all - we are on Spring Break in 3 weeks. I took last week as my Spring Break with out the kids. I will work during that week (beginning of the busy season in the resort business) so we will not go anywhere. Maybe the kids will go to my moms. Next year we are on year round school, so we will get 3 weeks off in March and 1 week in April for Easter. To all traveling - Be safe and Have fun!!!
Old 03-15-2003, 12:33 PM   #27  
a brave new me...

Thumbs down WOW!!!

I can't believe it... it is almost 50 F degrees today!!! I am so excited... I am going for a walk. The snow is melting! Spring is coming! The sun is out! AT LAST!!!

(Of course... we will still have snow and freezing temperatures well into April and maybe even May...)
Old 03-15-2003, 05:39 PM   #28  

Just when you think spring has sprung, a old front moves in with cold drizzle. But we went out anyway. We walked the mall a couple of laps.
Old 03-17-2003, 08:05 AM   #29  
Soon to be Sex Symbol!

Good morning ladies,

We had such a wonderful day here yesterday. The sun was shining and it was 17 degrees celcius! It's supposed to be another beautiful day today too!

Only 14 days till I move into my new house!

I've had a craving all weekend for anything sweet. Not sure why except that I was to get my period which I did yesterday. I don't usually crave anything at that time of the month but this time I did and I don't usually eat sweets either.

Took the kids to see a movie on Friday night. They wanted to see Agent Cody Banks. It was alright I guess, if you were a kid...lol

Nothing exciting going on here today. Have to go to the lawyers today and give her a few papers that had to be signed, then I have to go to the insurance company and sign a few papers there. Going to go to the gym today at lunch time. They have a lunch time class there today from 12:15 to 1 and it's using the ball. I haven't used the ball before so this should be interesting. I can see myself already falling of the darn thing and hitting my head on the wooden floor! LOL Keep your fingers crossed that that doesn't happen!

Well I'm off to get some breaky into me.
Have a great day girls and enjoy this beautiful weather!
Oh, I haven't seen any Robins but the flies are out! LOL

~Kelly~
Old 03-17-2003, 09:47 AM   #30  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Kelly=tell us if you like the ball. I am curious about it! And you won't hit your head!!!
Closed Thread