Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 09:53 AM   #76  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5˝

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandaman View Post
aloha hotties!

still in limbo re: health situation but good news--sarcoidosis it is not! hurrah! *phew* i was so anxious about that. continuing the odyssey this week. on friday i spent a record 8.5 hours in waiting rooms.*yikes!*
anyways....

irish and velveteen- yay! yes, the sun makes such a huge difference!! i didn't even notice how down i was until my spirits lifted with each ray.
and irish, you can always try to polite them pretentious mommies to death..they won't know what hit'em!
anita-good on you for "being good"*grin*

so i am off to the vets-boo tazer is getting her stitches out today. happy monday everyone cu later!!

great news that it's not sarcoidosis! that's a relief! what a nightmare with the time in the waiting rooms though!

hope your fur baby is ok - what were the stitches for? sorry if I missed something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guynna View Post
hey Janda -- hope you and your pet babies are doing okay. I hope you had something good to read with you in the waiting room marathon -- man! I'll be sending good healthy thoughts your way this week ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )
Hurrah for spring! Beautiful thunderstorm and needed rain here yesterday.
anita
mornin' Anita!

So, this is my make or break week... every time I started WW again in the past couple of years I've done fine for 3 weeks and then petered out. I am extremely determined to get through this week as an OP week. It's month-end at work... stressful times... plus my boss is leaving Thursday, plus we are having our 5th anniversary party on Thursday afternoon (drinks, food, etc) for the opening of the roasting plant... MUST. PLAN. AHEAD!!!!

Not sure what I'll do for the party, think I'll check to see what sort of food's coming in and then plan accordingly. Also, MARK MY WORDS, I am not using points for alcohol during the week. I'm not saying it's off limits, I just prefer not to use them during the week.

Wish me luck...

(speaking of fur babies, Frankie insisted to jump on my lap and is making it very hard to type right now!)
Old 04-21-2008, 03:25 PM   #77  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

just popping in again before I hit the sack in a bit...

exercised 30 min while Ron was cooking dinner
had 1 point over for today (oops, did I log my latte that I made... better check... in that case, was completely at points)
all planned up for tomorrow and I have a 1 point over for my latte tomorrow

I'm doing it!!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 283/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'9"

WOO HOO! You go girl!

I'm leaving work in a few minutes to head for the gym. I baked yesterday for a bakesale/fundraiser and had all that food with me in the office today and didn't eat any! (On plan, I had a sample yesterday with fat-free spinach and broccoli dip, yum yum yum.)

Hope everyone is doing well --
Old 04-21-2008, 05:14 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hey girls - I feel off the wagon Friday and Saturday.. Sunday and today have been better though.

Tomorrow's my official Weigh in for Earth Day! I'm still behind on my walking/day thing - so I'm going to take a nice long one tonight. I always feel better afterwards. I'm going to pump up the workouts the next few months - 10 mins in the AM, 1 mile walk in the afternoon and an aerobic workout at night before bed. I need to drop this weight like tomorrow's never going to come! (Because if I don't then tomorrow will stop coming sooner then planned!) How's everyone else doing?
Old 04-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #80  

hey Eny -- don't beat yourself up about Friday and Saturday; you got right back on track! I'm planning to work out more May-August too (I'm a teacher) -- let's keep each other motivated, okay? What do you do for your "me time"? I think that's really important (though, since I don't have kids, I get more of that than many people do : )
Old 04-22-2008, 05:51 AM   #81  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Eny - glad to hear you've found the right track again after a couple of days!

Anita - baking would be a huge challenge for me! You are definitely stronger than I am to do so!

Hope everyone is well this fine Tuesday!!
Old 04-22-2008, 06:17 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

ola guapas!

caution: adolescent vent follows!!

i am grumpy becuz on my way to uni where i will be bored outta my friggin mind becuz i am forced to retake 101 courses cuz my transcripts didna make it *pout* *sulk!* *supersullen* and have no sb friendly snacks (or even lunch!) in the house. yes, my current emotional age is about 13-give or take a couple of years. but: i don't care! so there! pffltthp! *grin*

have a tintillating tuesday ladies! and kudos for staying on track (above and beyond) anita and velveteen
hey, eny you just join me in clambering back on top of that diet wagon. no worries at all as scarlett said "tomorrah is anothah day!".

we rock!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #83  

You DO rock -- hey, we should form a band!

And to that 13 year old: "because I said so, that's why!"

Have a great day, ladies : )
Old 04-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #84  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Jan, I'm sorry. That really sucks. Grit your teeth and deal with it girl! **big hugs**

and Anita, we should form a band

another great day here - perfectly on plan and went to the gym. Have to go to bed now or it won't be pretty tomorrow morning!
Old 04-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 245/238/150

Hello everyone! I am new here, I've been thinking of starting for awhile but today is my first official day. I'm excited and a bit scared (of failure). Right now my goal for the rest of this month is to start my exercise routine and eat healthier. I'm going to see my doctor on Friday to get a check up to make sure everything is running smoothly. I hope to add updates every week!
Old 04-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #86  
The Witchy Veggie

S/C/G: 297.3/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

GoldieStars- Hey, welcome! You only fail if you stop trying, so you're already a winner! I sound like those motivational speakers at school... you know, the ones you slept through...

I've been having a bad case of lurk, but it ends now! I had a not so special eating day because I'm stressing out... exam season. I'm studying my poor little darkling butt off, and I refuse to sleep tonight until I have this stuff down cold. I probably won't be sleeping until its over.

Who is psyched for BL? I'm so behind where I wanted to be weight-wise, a little competition should put my butt in gear. Can't wait to see how everyone does!
Old 04-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #87  

Welcome, Goldie! Sounds like you have a good plan, doing things the healthy way.

Gaia, it may comfort you to know that exam season is also terribly stressful for professors -- I'm sitting here drinking a coffee smoothie and reading student papers : O
cheers,
Old 04-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #88  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome Goldie!

I have run off my feet this week at work as usual.

I did manage to find the energy to go for a walk with DH after work each day so far - and we are going to yoga class on Friday. I think I need to pick up some new yoga pants that are a bit cooler - we do bikram (yoga in a heated room) and I am finding it a bit too warm with my current gear. I need to hit up a discount store though as I can't justify spending $90.00 pm pair of designer yoga pants.

Janda - I hope they figure out what is going on with your health problems soon -
Old 04-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #89  
The Witchy Veggie

S/C/G: 297.3/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Guynna- In a weird way, I do feel better. I'm up cramming, drinking coffee with Splenda and soy creamer, determined to have everything down. I won't sleep tonight.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 175/169/120

Height: 5'3

OMG!! my bf is so sweet. he brought home Skinny Cow mint chocolate ice cream sandwhiches for me. he made it clear to the roommates that they are mine and mine alone. theyre my treat for doing well with my mini goals this week (salad or at least vegetarian meals every night; no tv on weekdays; exercise). i can only have one a day max but they are my favorite light desert snack! now i dont have to keep growling at the half-gallon of strawberry cheesecake ice cream he has in the freezer!
Closed Thread