Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Beautiful kitchen Bobbi!! You have really made it your own and I love it! Wish I had your talent for decorating! I just love it!
Old 07-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Okay now I have kitchen envy, too!
Old 07-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #33  

Make that 3 for kitchen envy,very nice job Bobbie. its beautiful. a quiet day again,i must say i'm a bit stir crazy. hoping your weekend isnt rosey
Old 07-06-2013, 07:11 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Bobbi,

GREAT kitchen!

About 20 minutes after I put the note on the bulletin board about the chair & couch, I had a neighbor call to ask for it. GREAT! They will take them the morning of the delivery!

Lynn
Old 07-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #35  

Lynn-- So happy for you... It has made you happy and your neighbor happy!! Love it!!!
Old 07-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #36  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Quick hola... ready to go to bed.

Bobbi - LOVE the kitchen! It looks so clean! The color scheme will be current for a long, long time.

Rosey - hope Steve is feeling better and is not running you ragged.

Nothing much to report. Showed Barb's house to a prospective cash buyer... we'll see. It made me VERY sad. There's more work to be done than I originally thought, and that might hinder the sale process. We'll see.

Too pooped for personals. Later, lovelies!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Beautiful kitchen, Bobbi!
Old 07-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #38  

Height: 5'3"

Bobbi, your kitchen is so pretty, clean, organized and yes, it gave me kitchen envy too! I like the matching dust pan and brush too. I was just thinking the other day I need a new dust pan...maybe I can at least update that!

I did pretty well on my eating yesterday and my bs has come down a little but it still remains too high. I notice too that my hot flashes which were easing have been worse since my bs has been consistently high. I think this maybe related. I also notice my mouth is very dry at times. However a new med may not help the dry mouth since some cause it. Anyway I am very motivated so hope I will lose more weight and maybe get the bs down a little more. Yesterday I took in 1124 calories.

Jess - Hope that house sells soon. I hate selling houses. Actually I don't like selling anything until the sale is final and I have the $$$! All that critical judging of "my" property bothers me.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Maryea....I have to tell you I put DH on cinnamon capsules and his bs was 109 again this am. Sent some to DD and her bs dropped 50 points...still too high but getting better. This is not medical advise, but thought you like to google it. Oh and bing cherries do help arthritis. Oh and ginger helps indigestion and GI discomfort. That is all I know about herbs! k3
Old 07-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning
I was off july 4. We worked on ds patio/ carport. Friday I worked and we worked on ds roof again on Saturday and a lil bit on Sunday. It's coming along good.
Just put purple hull beans in the slow cooker. Getting some some things done in the house this morning.
We had a crab boil this weekend and I'm swollen so bad from the seasoning. Ha who am I kidding. It's the trash I've been munching on. Today I'm back on diet mode. I've got to figure out how to get past weekends. They are killing my diet. I'm getting nowhere but up on the scale.

Karen fl I didn't hear you this weekend in my head. You need to scream louder. Lol! You are right I was having a tough time. Watch out for chantel. She's heading close to you. I'm dreading this season because I have a feeling it's going to be a bad one with those hot waters.

Bobbi I love your new kitchen. Thanks for the pics. I bet you are holding your weight down with all the work you've been doing. Keeping busy helps!!!

Mary I hope you get your bs down soon.

Jess sorry you are having such a hard time dealing with the sale of your sisters house. It's double loss. Seems so final huh. Sending you a great big hug!!!!

Lynn did you get your new furniture in yet and old out? Sounds like you had a busy July 4 weekend!!

Hi Rosey!! Hope your day is great!!! How is Steve feeling this morning?

Hi Karen 31. How are you doing?

Hi Gayle!! Did you get a definite answer on your new hours? Hows the pain today. Is it easing up?

Sorry if I missed someone.

Hugs
Cajun
Old 07-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #41  

Height: 5'3"

Hi GGs! Just got home from the gym...had a good workout. My weight continues to drop ...I'm now below my sig weight but I'm not going to change it until I've at least maintained a week. I pray I can keep my focus/motivation this time....if I keep remembering the increased meds I may have to take I should, esp if it is injections! My blood sugar is decreasing slowly but still is too high.

Our son treated us last night by bringing over dinner. He is a good cook. So proud of him. He has been through a lot of difficult things but has matured into a very good man.

Today is cooler but feels good. Dh has a couple appts but I'm staying home. Hope to do my "home blessing" as flylady calls it.

Karen3 - I used to take cinnamon capsules, forgot why I stopped. Think I didn't see any difference but I think I will get some more and try again. I do use cinnamon in things I eat...like oatmeal and applesauce but that is not daily. Thanks for the reminder. I do like to do things naturally all I can.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #42  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Good morning girls, thought I'd wave and unplug my computer. We have heavy rains coming in with lightning. The guys pouring the cement for our garage was here all day yesterday landscaping, leveling and putting up the outside rims for the cement. They are due here in 20 minutes, I'm sure it'll get canceled. I'm so sick of all this rain and so many parts of the country need it.
Thanks for all the compliments on my new kitchen, I love how clean and crisp it turned out.
We are spending tons of money on this house, good thing we got it sooooooooooooooooo cheap. The cat smell is history, it was actually a blessing because nobody wanted to buy it. Commercial grade bleach is also a blessing with a little elbow work.
I'm still having to sign in every time I post, haven't heard anything from the 3 fat chicks.
Ta Ta

Last edited by Bobbolink; 07-09-2013 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning Goldie's

I've been thinking about dieting and my struggles. My weight loss part 2 is not going well. I diet real hard and I lose nothing. I get discouraged and mess up on the weekend. So I will try not getting on the scale for 1 month and gauge my weight loss by clothes fitting. Maybe thst will work better for me. Yesterday I took a walk and it got cut short by rain showers. The temps were 97 and heat index was 105. Shoulda kept walking in the rain. Dh noticed the weight gain and brought it to my attention ever so gently. He said he didn't mind if I never lost another lb but hated to see the hard work go down the drain. He's right of course. I didn't mind his input. He's been here for me through out this journey and has been happy for me and also let me vent when it got tough.

Bobbi I'm glad you got the car smell out of your house. Do you miss your old house? Did the new owners move in yet?

Mary congrats on your weight loss. Hopefully your sugar will go with the loss. Did your ds bring supper that was weight
Loss friendly?

Gotta run. Hi to all
Hugs
Cajun
Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Good morning girls, thought I'd wave and unplug my computer. We have heavy rains coming in with lightning. The guys pouring the cement for our garage was here all day yesterday landscaping, leveling and putting up the outside rims for the cement. They are due here in 20 minutes, I'm sure it'll get canceled. I'm so sick of all this rain and so many parts of the country need it.
Thanks for all the compliments on my new kitchen, I love how clean and crisp it turned out.
We are spending tons of money on this house, good thing we got it sooooooooooooooooo cheap. The cat smell is history, it was actually a blessing because nobody wanted to buy it. Commercial grade bleach is also a blessing with a little elbow work.
I'm still having to sign in every time I post, haven't heard anything from the 3 fat chicks.
Ta Ta
About having to sign in. I'm thinking your privacy setting on your security software is deleting cookies. You might want to give them a call.

Lynn
Old 07-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #45  

Thought that this was pretty cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Moving.jpg (34.4 KB, 5 views)
Closed Thread