Old 06-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Thank you Rosey. You give good hug!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 PM   #62  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

3FC needs a "like" button. I like and agree with what Lynn said to Rosey. And I want to thank everyone in the group for their support to all of us ~ each other. back.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #63  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Good Hola, All...

Lynn, Gayle - I think we're all kind of "take charge" women who think that venting is whining... and it's NOT. We need to be able to say what we're feeling without thinking we're imposing. That's why we're here, to support each other, and not just in the eternal (and futile!) battle of the bulge!

Lynn - oh, I think that a sore toe would be the worst! Every twinge would go right through your whole body! Feel better soon!

Gayle - gawd! Your life has been a roller coaster, trying to keep things on an even keel for your DD and the kids. You're doing a great job, and YOU DO NOT WHINE.

Rosey - you sound so happy! I hope the treatments help Mr. CP to feel better! Glad your pups are all doing well... and what are you hearing about your upcoming adventure?

Nothing much to report. Hotter than hades the last couple of days, so I'm very glad for an a/c office, an a/c car, and a swamp cooled home! I'm coping quite well!

Everyone, have a good day!

Last edited by jess1; 06-12-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #64  

Good news! The shots worked! I was able to get back to my regular exercise today!

Lynn
Old 06-12-2013, 11:25 PM   #65  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Glad the shot helped you Lynn.

Donna ~ glad you have AC to survive the heat.

Rosey ~ hope they can help relieve Steve's pain. Wish they could take away his crank while they are at it ~ LOL.

Mary ~ glad you were able to get back to your full routine.

Bobbi ~ sounds like your place is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see pictures.

K3 ~ are you all puzzled and kindled out?

I'm sorry ~ I've run out of steam. Hello to everyone else. More tomorrow.

Night night.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:27 AM   #66  

Hi everyone. another nice day here again,actually its to hot for this chick.sitting here with a fan blowing on me.also its too hot to eat,imagine that lol. i worked on the doll project,not going together as easy as i thought but i'll get it. Lynn am glad the shots worked and you are able to do your normal routine. Jess thanks for the compliment,i am usually happy,but there are times when i have to work at. have a good evening rosey

breakfast
coffee
protein bar

lunch
chix
salad

dinner
moose stew/over 1/2 bisquit
watermelon
Old 06-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #67  

Height: 5'3"

Got back from the gym and tried to rest but dh has been having lots of problems with his phone and comes to me for help, so didn't get much rest. Now I need to get to work but thought I'd stop here first. Hope you're all having a good day. Only thing on my agenda today is to clean house...I'm at least a couple days behind schedule.

Yesterday I only tracked 1/2 my eating, just got too busy. I thought I did ok, but my weight was up again. So hope to do better today. I do better when I track usually but so far I'm not off to a very good startI had about 3/4 of a whole grain waffle, fixed it all but with a little butter and NS syrup and couldn't eat it...just didn't taste good but I knew I needed more in my tummy before working out so I drank a Slim-Fast. Seems like I'm getting to be such a picky eater and unfortunately the things I often want to eat are not always that healthy these days...I never used to be like this. Seems like I changed after Medifast.

Rosey - It's never too hot for me to eat!
Lynn - I don't mind any posts about aches and pains as I have them and post about them too. That's what we are here for...to support each other. These things affect our eating and weight too.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #68  

Hi Everyone,

OK, I lost 1 lb on JC this past week (a LOT of money for 1 lb!!!). Counselor was disappointed, but I was happy. A loss is a loss & this past week I ate a LOT more than I have been eating for the past few months.

Lynn
Old 06-13-2013, 05:58 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Hello from 3 H country.....Like an enema high hot and he11'va lot. It was 84 at 7am and then warmed up a bit. Pool temp is 84. Lovely.

I just got an email from a friend back on the Eastern Shore of Maryland where I was a bridge director for years. As a director you supply pencils which I carried with me and lost so many I started to wrap an address sticker around each pencil. Went away to a tournament and a strange lady had one of my pencils. When I asked her she said it was hers !!!!!! A little miffed I said only if your name is .... and you live at ......! Didn't get my pencil back. Anyway Pat told me that at a game on Monday in Ocean City, MD she picked up one of my pencil with the label still on it. Hey we've been down here 13 yrs.

Gayle....Hope everything turned out okay????? Have 1 more puzzle to finish and tons of kindle to read.

Lynn....a loss is a loss and deserves a YAHOO! And dear, we all use this as a place to pitch our fits and moan about groans. You can't get our age without having problems and need a shoulder to lean on....and cyber hugs work.

Have to get a new wind shield. Darn gravel truck threw a stone and dinged big spot right where the driver looks. It sparkles in sunlight like a dream catcher. They are coming here Tuesday to do the replacement.

Donna....Forgot about swamp coolers. Haven't heard that term since we left NC in 1959.

Rosey.... Wasn't it snowing a few weeks ago? We need pictures of the dolls!

Shopping for better home owners insurance. So far no luck. Going try and reduce what the house is valued.

Mary....Do you weigh in every day? GESSSSSH that would drive me insane. I weigh in weekly. And do it on Thurs so any weekend screw ups are under control.

Cajun....you are awfully quiet???? Everything okay?

k3
Old 06-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #70  

Its much cooler today but still sunny. i finished the doll cradel after picking stitches and alot of cuss words,i said read the directions dum dum. well after that no problem. i'll take pictures but not sure i can load on my commuter as i tried a while ago and nada it turned out cute,next time i make it im going to cut it down a bit. fun project anyways. i watched Identity Theft last nite and it was cute,but i liked Bridemaids better. hope your evenings nice rosey

breakfast
coffee
greek yogurt

lunch
tuna salad

snack
coffee mocha
1/4 c almonds and dried cranberries

dinner
pork cutlet
green salad
1/2 c rice
Old 06-14-2013, 08:43 AM   #71  

Hi Mary,

Are you close to Venice or Sarasota?

Lynn
Old 06-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hello ladies
It's been awhile since I posted. Not doing well with my eating. Any of you have any super glue I could use to glue my mouth shut.
Last weekend dh and I went to the camp. Going again this weekend.
Both our sons are on turnarounds so we not see much of them. They must be doing something right though. They both got real good raises. There was an explosion at a chemical refinery right next door to the plant my oldest son was at. There was 1 killed and 77 injured. Some are in critical condition. They are doing an investigation. They were fined before but not sure for what . Why do these refineries don't take these fines serious until people are killed. Ds didn't have to work last night because they evacuated a 2 mile radius.
We are trying to get quotes for ds patio and carport. Normally we would do that ourselves but my dad was the brains on squaring up a building and he's no longer with us. Dh is scared to tackle that big of a job. His awning will be 25x78. Thats huge.
Gotta run. Have a nice weekend!

Hugs
Cajun
Old 06-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #73  

Height: 5'3"

Dh got up at 5 and went fishing. I wasn't going to go to the gym but then thought I'd better esp since I got a good sleep and I'm glad I did now. Just did 30 min of cardio, not my full workout. Hope to get more housework done today..I caught quite a bit yesterday but still much to do to finish my week. So far all I've done is daily clean the bathrooms and took out trash. What are your weekend plans? We are going to our dd's race (1/2 marathon) Sunday. I've never done that so kinda excited about it. Seems like there will be a lot of waiting though.

Karen3 - Yes I still weigh most days. Doesn't bother me emotionally...long ago got over that... I may be frustrated at times about my weight but it's not coming from the scale...it's just a tool. I realize that my weight will fluctuate day to day. It is myself I get frustrated with. Some days I even weigh before dinner. Sometimes it helps me stay on track, but not always. I'm a rather independent type girl...which can be both good and bad...I tend to do my own thing regardless of scale or other people...

Lynn - Was your question for me? I am in WA.

Sorry didn't get this posted right away as my sister called and then I forgot. You all have a good day!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryea View Post
Lynn - Was your question for me? I am in WA.
Hi Mary,

Sorry about that. Question was for Karen.

Lynn
Old 06-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #75  

The weather just couldnt get any nicer,sunny with a breeze to keep the skeeters away. the dogs and i spent the day outside. my grdd pointed out that i have afarmers tan on my right arm and the others ones white lol. must be the way my bench sits in the sun. i have a dr's apt early tomorrow. i have 2 more apts befor i fulfill the ins requirements befor i see the plastic surgeon (june 26th in anch) then we will see if this is even possible,becuz its something i really want but the darn ins company holds the cards. hope your weekend is fun and peaceful. rosey

breakfast
coffee
cottage cheese duo(comes with 1/2 c cottage cheese and fruit on the side 100 cal)

lunch
1/2 chix ranch pizza made with lo carb tortilla
iced tea

snack
rice cake with a smear of p butter
iced tea

dinner
grilled hamb patty
1/2 c macaroin salad

Last edited by akrosey49; 06-14-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Closed Thread