View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 09:54 PM   #96
melissa4bgsu

Default Hello, I am so new!

Introduce Yourself!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: want2Bhealthy

Age/Age Range: almost 25

Family Life: single and hating it!

Hobbies and Interests: well I just purchased my first home by myself, so decorating it and fixing ti up is my hobby right now!

Favorite Music: Country, Punk, Top 40's, Pop, Rock...anything besides heavy metal I guess

Favorite Color(s): purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I just bought the exercise ball, so maybe that will inspire me to start getting my butt moving!

What are your fitness/health goals? I am almost 25, weigh too much, have high blood pressure and am already on medicine, basically I just want to make myself healthy and happy

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? when my family started to treat me differently. when I watch my mom's face when she has to go into the "fat store" with me to find clothes. When I am left out because my sister refuses to help me find clothes that fit...when my best friend told me I looked terrible in a new outfit that I thought looked great.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I live by myself so there is no one to say "NO!!!!!"

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? eat less, exercise more, don't get depressed

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : my sister

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a tank top and not be ashamed!

One Day At A Time!!