Old 10-03-2005, 12:30 PM   #93
aovercast

S/C/G: 156/156/128

Height: 5'3"

DATE: 10/3/2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: aovercast/Audrey

BIRTHDAY: 1/18

MARITAL STATUS: Married, three years in November

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a two year old named Gillian and an eight month old named Brenna. Hubby is currently in Army boot camp and I will get to go see him at the end of October for graduation. He told me that if I gained anymore weight while he was gone it wouldn't be good as his job now is to stay in shape. I'm trying to prove him wrong Also, I'm tired of not liking myself.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I really don't have time for hobbies with a toddler and a baby, I guess my hobby used to be eating junk food.

PETS: 1 cat named Boo Cat

ATKINS START DATE: 9-26-05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: My parents along with one of my grandmothers has done Atkins in the past and lost significant amounts of weight. They are all in the maintenance phase and have been now since January of 2005.

TOP WEIGHT: 196

CURRENT WEIGHT: 156.5

GOAL WEIGHT: Mini - goal 145, Long term goal 125....maybe if I reach it I may shoot further, but that looks good to me now

HEIGHT: 5'2"

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: I just dyed it a really pretty cherry brown color

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Kansas City

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: desserts, pasteries, anything bread related.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm 24 years old. I grew up with fat parents and I'm ready to make a life change for myself, my husband, and my kids.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I tend to have a quirky sense of humor

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: None yet as I'm just starting out...btw, can you burn boiled eggs?

aovercast is offline   Reply With Quote