View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 06:10 PM   #72
BrokenAnkle

S/C/G: 233/195/150

Height: 5'6"

Screen Name:

Age/Age Range: 43

Family Life:married w/ 2 kids: a girl and a boy

Hobbies and Interests:Figure skating, baseball, cooking, writing but not lately, storytelling

Favorite Music: pretty universal except not keen on country

Favorite Color(s): pink, black, turquiose

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Kathy Smith aerobics

What are your fitness/health goals? I have already reached some of them, had a physical and all my numbers are good. But I have a long way to go on the scale: would love to get down to 140 or so.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? A number of small things; seeing myself in pictures and such like. Also my sister who, needs to lose far less than I, kind of inspired me.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? 1. Sweet tooth. 2. Inconsistancy in exercise. 3. Time crunch sometimes I work a 10- 12 hour day and barely have time to take care of the and husband, much less myself!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Probably still eat too many carbs; I love bread in particular. Need more veggies too. And although I am now pretty good at a long hard work out, I need to do it more consistantly

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I dunno, this one is not really applicable.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A C cup!

BrokenAnkle