View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 10:28 AM   #9
Chklithunder
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Everyone.

Welcome to Mandy. You really are an inspiration here. I'm sure you have a lot of pointers and experience under your belt that could be a lot of help to a "LA newbie" like myself.

Jen - don't worry about your feet! If you have Fred Flinstone feet then I'd say mine are probably like Captain Caveman's. Just long, wide and ugly. I'm 5'4" and my shoe size is an 11 (down from an 11w). I always go barefoot and I hate shoe shopping, so I just figure my feet may as well look their best. Plus I found that DH is more willing to rub them when they look good.

Keri - reading about your comeback this week is just the inspiration I am needing right about now. I have been OFF plan for about a week now, since Good Friday, starting with little indiscrepancies and now they are getting bigger and bigger. I am afraid to go WI and my eating has gotten steadily worse, culminating in a cheese muffin this AM. I will resolve to CUT IT OUT, go get my water, and turn this behavior around...immediately. You all, wish me luck. PLEASE.

I'm off to a meeting for now, busy morning for a Friday around here.