Dill Crusted Salmon
makes 4 servings, 6 pts. each
1 (1 lb.) salmon fillet cut 1 1/4 in.thick, skinned, rinsed, and patted dry with paper towels
1/2 c. finely chopped fresh dill
2 Tbsp. fat free mayo
1/4 c. fine dry unseasoned bread crumbs
2 Tbsp. skim milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. coat a 9x9x2 in.flameproof baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice and lay flat in prepared baking dish.
3. Combine dill, mayo and bread crumbs in small bowl, then mix in milk. Using back of spoon, smooth mixture over salmon.
4. Bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, then remove from oven and preheat broiler. Also cover broiler pan with foil.
5. While broiler heats, very carefully lift salmon from baking dish and place crust side up on prepared broiler pan.
6. Position salmon 3 in. from heat and broil until brown and crusty, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve at once.
This recipe comes the "Good Morning America Cut the Calories Cookbook".