Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 06:17 AM   #74
trishajean

DATE: 1/14/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Trishakean/Trish

BIRTHDAY: 05/29/1965

MARITAL STATUS: very committed relationship

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): 2 children from my prison sentence ( was married 16yrs, been Divorced 7) Daughter whom will be 21 in Aug. and a son who will be 13 in 2 weeks. And a very loving, supportive Better Half.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Bath and Body products( I make my own) As close to natural living as I can reasonably attain,Horses, Herbs, Gardening, the list goes on.

PETS:1 ball python, 1 sugarglider, 1 hamster* actually my daughters* 1 ferret.

ATKINS START DATE: 1/14/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Did it years ago and was successful, tried SB a couple weeks back, lost a few lbs then gained it back I swear my body cannot do anything but atkins WOL

TOP WEIGHT: 165* this was years ago and did Atkins and went to 112, maintained till Lee and I got together 4 yrs ago*

CURRENT WEIGHT: 145

GOAL WEIGHT:110-110

HEIGHT: 4'11

EYE COLOR: Brown(but I wear blue contacts)

HAIR COLOR: Brown with highlights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida for now

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I cannot fluctuate from my eating plan/habits. My body does not process carbs PERIOD

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have to lose weight as I stopped smoking almost month now(cold turkey) and I want to be healthy again as well as get into my clothes

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I can be a real biatch

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:
Be true to yourself, no one else ever will be 100%

Trish

Age 39
Height 4'11

Atkins WOL

Start 1/14 /05

Short Term Goal 120
Long Term Goal 100-110

trishajean is offline   Reply With Quote