View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 12:41 AM   #67
Uggamugga4
Proud Mama

DATE: started 08/13/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Uggamugga4, Carrie

BIRTHDAY: September 16, 1976

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I married the love of my life, and absolute best friend. (Of course this took trials to prove this, and love, respect, honor, and commitment to know this.) My husband and I are both identical twins. We have 4 girls, including a set of identical twin girls. (who knew it would happen to us too!!??) I adore my children. They are abnoxious, funny, and absolutely RAD!!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Painting and music. I LOVE painting. Music.. UHGH! Can't live without it! Currently, I play the violin, mandolin, tin whistle, and viola.. I teach violin lessons.. and some mandolin lessons. I play on the praise team at my church, and we are looking into developing a new art ministries there too!

PETS: We have a spazoid puppy. He's 11 months, and a chocolate lab, german shepard mix. Horrible with kids but pretty. His name is Chai.

ATKINS START DATE:8/13/04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It works the best for me.

TOP WEIGHT: 240 ouch!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 200

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5"6'

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Currently firey chestnut

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Idaho

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying away from sweets, and exercise..

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am healing (finally) from what made me this way in the first place, and my self esteem. Low carb is pretty easy, and worth it. I want to be healthy inside and out. When I was dieting before I did it for superficial reasons. Never for me. This time I am doing it because I am finally loving myself the way God intends me to.. I can't make any guarentees for the future, but I know I can only heal one day at a time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:

240/180/150
Uggamugga4 is offline   Reply With Quote