Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 12:06 AM   #63
Megs6703

DATE: 10/7/2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Megs6703 - Megan

BIRTHDAY: Halloween!

MARITAL STATUS: married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): um.....I have the greatest husband ever....no kids.....

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I don't have time for hobbies. I'm getting ready to graduate college in May and I work.....ok so I guess I do have time for hobbies! I'd love to say, Oh, my hobbies include going to the gym and hiking everyday! But that'd be a lie. My hobbies include lying around as much as possible and reading.

PETS: one dog, a black lab named Storm, and the coolest cat ever- George.

ATKINS START DATE: 10/4/04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I'd done WW for a long long time and it sorta quit working for me....or I quit working for it....either way I needed a change

TOP WEIGHT: top weight ever was 175...that was about 2 years ago

CURRENT WEIGHT: weighed myself this morning at 156

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'5 1/4 (that 1/4 is hugely important)

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: red

OCCUPATION: I'm a research assistant for a center on drug and alcohol research. I'm a psychology major and thinking about grad school....

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: the SOUTH. I LOVE THE SOUTH!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: um....that it doesn't happen for me? Does that count? Biggest problem is that when I have a bad day I reward myself with comfort food....my biggest weakness is ice cream or some good homemade cookies or brownies....I should stop thinking about that now.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I told myself I would try this for 2 weeks. I've already started losing after 4 days. That motivates me.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm fun. ha! I don't know! I just hate to leave a question blank. How about....I love my life. Every bit of it. Except the weight. Otherwise, my husband's adorable, my dog's nice and cuddly, and my cat's got the greatest attitude....I love my job, LOVE it.....and school's ok since I'm graduating soon. So there you go. I'm a basically happy person, but I do get down on myself over the weight pretty easily.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I don't know about experiences yet since I've just started this. I can say that when you're tempted to cheat, think back to the time you stood on that scale and you had lost a pound....think about how euphoric that was.....it might just get you through the tempation.