Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 02:33 PM   #131
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/217.6/135

Height: 5'2'

I woke up with indigestion this morning, but never told DH. We had planned to pick up DGS from campus so he could go to church with us. Then my beautician had written on FB and said she and her little 4 yr old GS was coming to church. So I dressed and decided to eat 1 slice of cheese toast before I went. I tried to eat just fruit before I went to church last week and was really wiped out before I got home. The toast only helped my tummy for a while and I was really ready to eat when we got home.

I've never had time to do the 2 week Atkins Induction, but I have 3 weeks coming up with nothing that I have to do except go to church, store and beauty shop. No doctor's appt. , nothing. So I've decided to switch to Atkins Induction for a few days. I'll take it one day at a time shooting for a week and then decide about the next week when I get there. I really think I have to do this for my stomach. Then I can build up the fiber and the carbs at the same time. I'm laying off of my coffee for a while and drinking decaf green tea and water.

Your trying to stop eating in between meals and I am going to have to learn how to eat 5 or 6 smaller meals. I think we both have learned what we need to do and now we just have to get it going. We can do this.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!