View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #152
kelijpa
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
Can't believe so much time has gone by, I thought I posted in between, but apparently not. Had a typical Thurs, Fri and Sat food-wise anyway. We got some good news this week, my brother got a job after being out of work for close to a year. It was really hard on him, he's always been into working, he got caught up in the sequester and got laid off, then I think because he's older and at a higher level professionally it was hard to find something he could jump into at that level, but it all worked out. Also our niece and nephew announced they are expecting, she's due in Oct. they've been trying to have a baby for a couple years.

Finally the weather was nice enough to head out for a visit, so we drove down and visited both sets of parents yesterday, it was a nice visit, food-wise not the best day, but that's how Saturdays usually go for me, so not too concerned.

Starting out low-carb today, ham and cheese omelette, got in my exercises, so off to a good start, hoping to get in some kind of hike, it's 28 here at 10 a.m. and the sun is out, so it should work out. We're just trying to maintain until the weather breaks.

Diana so sorry about your friend, cancer sux, no doubt about it, sending good thoughts. We did turn some of our clocks, the one in the living room did automatically, DH reminded me this morning, I kind of forgot about it...

Steelslady wishing you and your family the best, also sending good thoughts for you and your daughter.

Ian good to see you back, you're so right about the mysteriousness of weight loss, sometimes it seems like you do the same thing with different results. I think being able to run outside makes a big difference, can't wait to be able to do that again.

everyone, sorry after reading 3 and half pages I can't remember all the things I was going to say...

best to all

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

DH
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote