View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 04:36 PM   #18
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wonderland Wendsay

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It snowed this morning but has stopped now but who knows when it will come back this day if it will at all. People talk about spring coming and Easter just right around the corner and it seems strange when it is snowing. I slept well last night and am feeling good today. Going out for lunch and a drive about the area.

Back now from out outing and the snow has just all melted away now. I think we got a tad bit under an inch this go-round. Why O why doesnít it just rain.

Time for me to take off this white tipped nail polish. I donít know why I even bother to go to all the trouble getting in on when the tips of my nails are white already. I scraped of the white polish on my right pointer fingernail and you can hardly tell it is missing even up next to another nail. So guess what ~ I am not going to the trouble again to white tip them. Iíll take this off and just put on a couple coats of clear polish.

SUSAN What say you about the saying that "yoga is nothing without Hinduism and Hinduism is nothing without yoga?" I have always heard that saying and wonder if you have researched it since you are into it.

JEAN What happened to you is one reason I don't like to fly. I was once taken into a room with 4 officers and I refused to talk to them until they brought a woman in and they wanted to see what I had in my purse. I dumped it out on a table and said have a look. My badge was in there and they thought it was a throwing star when it was x-rayed and then they grilled me as to were was my gun. I told them it was unloaded and in a locked compartment on a moving truck somewhere on the road headed to MT in the USofA. They apologized to me profusely and I thanked them for doing their due diligence because they could one day catch a terrorist ~ maybe.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote