View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #33
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: 292/165.2/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Calories for yesterday: 1535
Weigh In: 165.4 (TTOM)
Up: .2

I had to get up this morning, but I didn't want to. We are going on a day trip to a festival. I won't get a workout in today. I can already tell that TTOM is making me tired this morning. I hope the coffee kicks in soon. The festival is going to be on the riverfront. We are taking Cody, too. This should be fun. I don't think I will have any major food temptations. We will eat at a seafood restaurant there. We ate at this place before and it was really good, so I am looking forward to going back. The owner of the restaurant is always there with his dog on the back deck. All the shrimp boats and fishing boats (including the owner of the restaurant boats) are docked there, too. Everything is very fresh.

Alaskanlaughter I'm sorry about the family situation and the stress you are going through. I hope things calm down for you.

Steelslady
Hi and Welcome to the check-in!

Have a good one!

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!

Maintenance Weight Range 150-155 <-- this was in the past, my current goal is to get below 160 and I will reassess from there

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote