View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #451
amyniagara
Countdown to Amy

S/C/G: 186 / 182 / 140

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ged630 View Post
Yesterday I talked to my coach about it and she said "1 Bite, Lick, or Taste kicks you out of Ketosis for 3 days" Is this true?? I understand being in Ketosis is the goal of this plan, but you can loss weight without being in Ketosis....I just didn't feel like she was very supportive. She also said if I am not 100% comitted that I am just wasting my money.
Congrats on coming back to IP and on your weight loss! Your question is a good one...I don't have a coach right now but I worked with my coach and got to my goal weight.

My coach advised me to not cheat AT ALL because it is mentally exhausting to resist committing to the diet...and defeats the point of fully relaxing into the program...it is so much work to get into ketosis...no, cheating a tiny bit won't kick you completely out but it will lower your ketosis levels and will definitely slow your weight loss and your coach knows that this can make everything harder.

My coach told me that I could add more olive oil and coconut oil...she told me that fat doesn't make us fat and this made me enjoy the diet a LOT more because roasted veggies were tastier and salads were better too. The way to feel like you are indulging is to start using IP recipes and have fun with them...when you let yourself enjoy IP others will think you are a superstar and you will lose lose lose!
amyniagara is offline   Reply With Quote