Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 09:19 AM   #12
d_rowland

DATE: 10/7/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Debra

BIRTHDAY: August 17th

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a 25 yo daughter who is married, a 20 yo son who is now living in Augusta Georgia and a 17 yo daughter who is lo-carbing with me.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Gardening, remodeling - both of which I miss now that I sold my house and am renting

PETS: Cocker/Springer Spaniel named Abby and a chameleon named Augusta (guess where we got her???)

ATKINS START DATE: First was 10/99 - lost 30 pounds - drifted away and put most of it back on. Just restarted.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: The way of eating fits my lifestyle and I feel so much better when I stay away from carbs. My parents are both diabetic and the lo-carb way of eating will hopefully help me not develop the same problem.

TOP WEIGHT: 191 (1995)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 168

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Brown

OCCUPATION: Credit Support Coordinator (glorified title for a secretary for a Senior Credit Manager)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NW Illinois

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: CHOCOLATE & emotional eating - bored, stressed, TOM. Once I start eating carbs it is truly addicting and I crave more.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Support of my daughter, friends at work and all my friends here who are also eating lo-carb

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: When I first started Atkins a few years ago, I put together a lo-carb cookbook which has helped me greatly in keeping variety in my way of eating.

SW - 199 (May 19 2006)
CW - 185
LOST: 14
GW - 146

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

One Cheer for Every 5 Pounds Lost
d_rowland is offline   Reply With Quote