Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 01:03 PM   #7
d_rowland

Default THIS IS GREAT

I love this - helps us get to know one another better!

DATE: 9/23/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: d_rowland/Debra

BIRTHDAY: August

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): My 17 yo daughter lives with me and is doing Atkins with me. I have a 20 yo son who is living in Augusta Georgia and a 25 yo daughter who is married and lives about an hour away. Was married 17 years the first time. Goofed and married, unbeknownst to me, a manic depressant who wouldn't get help - that lasted two years. Been on my own for the last three years.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Love doing lots of things, when I have time. I use to garden alot until I sold my house and now rent. I love doing remodeling projects, spending time with friends playing cards and just talking. I went back to school 2 years ago to be a Paralegal and finished, now I'm going to look for a job.

PETS: Dog - Abby - 1/2 cocker spaniel - 1/2 springer spaniel

ATKINS START DATE: This time 9/8/03

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It worked before, until I got away from this WOE. I don't have to give up much that I really like

TOP WEIGHT: 191 - 8 years ago

CURRENT WEIGHT: 165

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NW Illinois

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: CHOCOLATE cravings . . . I eat for comfort and when I'm bored.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My daughter is doing it with me. We are setting mini-goals with rewards, so I have more motivation.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:

SW - 199 (May 19 2006)
CW - 185
LOST: 14
GW - 146

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

One Cheer for Every 5 Pounds Lost

Last edited by d_rowland : 09-23-2003 at 01:17 PM.
d_rowland is offline   Reply With Quote