View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 09:58 PM   #5
Froufy
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

DATE: September 22, 2003

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Froufie - Frou Frou/Janet

BIRTHDAY: April 7....ARIES!

MARITAL STATUS: married, 2nd time around!

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): 3 kids: son 17 (who is driving us crazy with his teenage attitude), daughter 12 (who will soon be driving us crazy...), son 5 (who is the cutest and most delightful child, and who will one day drive us crazy!)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Love reading, surfing the net, movies, play the piano (rarely now as I am too busy), love trivia games, big Elton John fan

PETS: none.....am allergic to almost everything...would love a pet bunny tho, but this would also make me sneeze and wheeze

ATKINS START DATE: May 26, 2003

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Finally reading the medical journals that validated the plan, and realizing I would not be hungry and it would fit well into my current lifestyle

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 191

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5' 3"

EYE COLOR: light golden brown

HAIR COLOR: the real color, or the one the hairdresser gave me? lol: light brown with blond highlights (to cover the gray!)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ottawa (the capital of) Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Lack of exercise as I am truly lazy.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The Atkins plan seems to fit into my lifestyle and is something I can stick with in the very long term.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
My favorite color is pink...I love bunnies.....I went back to school a few years ago, and graduated with an MBA last June (went part time while working full time and juggling family - I don't recommend it!!!!!)

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I have of course lost weight before only to gain it back. I believe that while physically losing weight is important, it is also necessary to address the reasons why we overeat and conquer this or the weight will never stay off!

Froufie

20 LBS OFF BY CRUISE TIME - January 21, 2012!!
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote