View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #77
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Monday already?

Sheesh! Where did the weekend go? Actually, I know where it went. Friday night and most of Saturday, I was at a co-worker's house helping him and his wife finish packing for their move to Colorado. Saturday night, I had to create and send out an email campaign for a website client. And Sunday, even though I was dead tired, I went over to the old house mostly to do laundry, but also to bring a few loads of odds and ends over to my new place. I brought Santa back with me yesterday...but took him back over this morning to spend the day with Doppler so Doppler wouldn't be lonely by himself (without Mischief). I wanted to just collapse into bed at around 5:30, but the upstairs neighbors had company over. They invited me up to join them, but I was too tired.

Work is going to remain crazy busy for awhile, which is a good thing. I've got a couple projects to finish up, some code testing to do, an code implementation on Friday night. I'm sure there's more...just repressing it right now.

My plan for the evenings this week is walking Santa (a lot), and in between walks, working on the divorce paperwork.

I don't get Black Friday off, because it's not a standard holiday and with my trip at Christmas, I didn't have enough vacation time to take it. But at least I have Thanksgiving off. My friend and I are planning on going out to a restaurant.

==================
Mel - I hope you're doing ok.

Annie - So sad about the explosion. Glad you lived far enough away.

Happy - We had temps in the mid 60s down here over the weekend. Were you warm up there? Then yesterday afternoon, it started raining a lot. It probably snow fluried overnight, but I didn't see it fall and there was none on the ground. Today the high will be in the mid 30s. I've started the Metformin and the most noticeable effect is that that I'm exhausted. Of course, that might not be the medicine but just the fact that I really overdid it this weekend.

Shad - Glad you had a nice time at home...and now it's back to the grind.

A big to Ceejay, Laura, Ellen and Patty!

Sorry for the short post.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote