View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #47
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everyone -

After working last night until 8:30, not getting home until 9, showering and going right to sleep....I was not pleased to hear the alarm going off at 5 (or 5:30 or 5:45...when I had to force myself to stop hitting the snooze button and haul my arse outta bed).

I'm leaving work an hour early today so that I can meet the refrig repairmain at my place. I hope he can fix the issue with this one visit. I've confirmed the freezer works great...it's just the frig part.

The ex has had Santa since Tuesday morning, and I'm picking him up this afternoon or evening...then I'll take him for a nice long walk. I haven't started the MetFormin yet. Apparently, it can cause "digestive" side effects, which can be made worse if you don't watch out for carbs / calories / fats. And right now, with no frig, it's hard to have perfect control over what I eat. I'll start Saturday morning so I'll at least be home (or close to it) if side effects kick in.

My aunt who lives in Old Bridge, NJ passed away yesterday. She was in poor health and in a lot of pain the last several years. She's now in heaven with her husband, her parents and her siblings. Still it's very sad for my cousins and their children who lost their mom and grandma.

I'm super busy still at work...lots of things to get done and deadlines looming.

======================
Annie - I'm glad C had a good time fishing, and that Sassy had a good vet visit.

Mel - I'm so glad you make time EVERY DAY to meditate! Good for you, sista! You've been through so much. Sending much love and many hugs your way.

Gotta get back to my long to do list!

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote