Thread: 200 pounds gone
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #14
KatMarie

S/C/G: 325/120-125/maintaining

Height: 5'6.5

Thanks y'all! I just went shopping at Dillards and that's one of the outfits I got. Gosh, I could never shop somewhere like that before. Felt awesome to get stuff because I liked it instead of just because I could squeeze into it.

How I did it? Plain ol' calorie counting. Everything I ate was wrote down and I weighed and measured everything. No junk food whatsoever...I tried it a couple times and it just brought back all the cravings, made me want to keep eating it and I just couldn't do it. Lean proteins, veggies, fruits, beans, and a little bit of whole grains. Moderate exercise but nothing over the top. Basically I worked my way up to jogging 2 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill. And I use some little weights while jogging to help tone my arms. I can do and stick with the 30 minutes, 6 times a week. I don't miss any of the junk I used to eat anymore. I really love the taste of fresh, healthy food! Wouldn't have believed it last year. This site was also a big help to stay on plan and motivated. I'm very happy I can inspire people! So many have been an inspiration to me at 3FC. I'll be sticking around...maintenance is going to take work and I'll need some more support I'm sure.

Link to before and after pics
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...unds-gone.html
KatMarie is offline   Reply With Quote