View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #40
Marie
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 7"

Bobbi, my father worked in the chemical engineering business and guar gum paid at least in part for my education. It definitely thickens stuff up. I notice that its in loads of stuff. Definitely you must share your dream. When my FIL passed away and we drove straight through to MN, I thought of you as we passed by your town. Next time we're meeting for mochas.

Donna, Bambi wasn't on the road and I hit him on the driver side. But there are so many dead deer laying on the stretch of road, I don't know if one way by my Jeep. I'm happy to believe he trotted of giggling. Enjoy your snow. We bought a plow for DH's durango several years ago. It wasn't used the first two years and now it has paid for itself.

Mary, cool you changed your avatar to that gorgeous picture. I love it. You look awesome. Good luck on the bank process. Just take one form at a time and eventually you will reach the finish line.

Lynn, I'm glad you have enough students to continue. Those 9 students are lucky to have you. And I'm thinking Bambi is genetically suicidal.

CK, glad to hear your FIL is doing great. Good luck with the drain... kitchen showers could be interesting though

So I clicked on Donna's link and thought the cider vinegar cures sound interesting. But what does it taste like? I'm not sure I could choke down vinegar every day.

I'm at a stand still at work. Both of my computers are working hard processing files and I'm too tired to come up with something in the mean time, so I wandered back to 3FC.
Marie