Thread: Just started
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 01:53 PM   #13
feffyy

Hi all! Mind if I join in?

I have really enjoyed reading all of your posts! I have allot of weight to loose.

I have tried almost everything out there and have had great success! But always gain it back Last year at this time I weighed about 60 pounds less then I do now. I worked really hard doing slim-fast and working out. Then went on vacation, bought a new house (what a headache!, )and basically just got lazy and gained all my weight back plus some! Now I feel like a failure (again) and have to start all over.

I had a friend come over about a week ago that started the Atkins diet and has lost 7 pounds in the first two days! He is 6'4" and weighs about 400 lbs. He said I should give it a try. So I went to Barnes & Noble picked up the book, and a few low carb cook books and am just about ready to give it a try!

I think the main thing to this diet is to just watch the carbs. Right? I am still trying to figure it out all the way before I start. Plus I am a MAJOR procrastinator! Did any of you have anxiety about starting up this diet? An worry abut doing it right? Or did you just go for it? Any advice girls?

Thanks Feffy

Ps. Congratulations on all of your weight loss so far! Sounds like you are all doing great!

Heaviest (262 pounds)
Current (262 pounds)
Goal (137 pounds)
Lightest (145 pounds)