View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #8
stacygee

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

LGW: Did that yogurt satisfy the craving? Sometimes the no sugar, no fat stuff just leaves me wanting more.

Alaskanlaughter: I read somewhere that cherries are a really good choice. Fresh of course. I think on the glycemic index chart it was one of the best fruit choices. What do you do with rhubarb? Good for you for helping a teen! What a compliment for another kid to call you mommy.

Diana: That cake is leaving you little by little!

K9: Congrats on the new low. Such a nice treat! What are you canning? Thanks for clarifying you aren't in ICU! I was worried!

Mamakat: I love your picture. You look so pretty, fresh and friendly. But personally with my weightloss I feel as though my body is getting younger but I still have an old feeble brain that really doesn't want to work much any longer.

I was up on the scale this morning to 172.6. But, I am okay with it. I really didn't eat poorly or too much so I am not going to belly ache about the gain. It is still a loss from 5 days ago. I made taco meat for dinner and I am thinking the Ortega Taco Seasoning might have had a lot of salt. My husband even said that he likes tacos better when I season the meat myself so I think I'll cut out the unknown by doing it myself again. I just like that robust taco seasoning flavor every now and then. OH Well.

Going to the gym this afternoon for a bit of cardio and 30 minute training session with my trainer and then will return to the gym this PM for spin class.

stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote