View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Justwant2Bhealthy
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

OH, and I just wanted to say to anyone reading this or that may be hesitant to join us ... this thread is NOT about judging others. It is NOT about whipping others into shape with scripture verses. It is NOT my thread or her thread, it is OUR thread -- one where I hope we can just come in unity to share our plans, our ideas, our tips, our recipes, our mistakes, our successes, our lessons, and our victories!

WE all want to make progress whether it be in losing weight, or inches, or sizes, or exercising, or maintaining, or whatever. Any kind of achievement counts -- even if it is just a wee "ah-hah moment". Plus, those of you who have already reached your goals, do come by and share with us. We want to learn from you too.

Everyone is different; and we all grow at our own pace. We have different lives, different circumstances, different stressors, different families, different dynamics; different physiques; well, let's just say that it's different strokes for different folks, and leave it at that ...

We'd be glad to pray for anything that may come up for you as well; and offer tips on how to overcome problems or issues as well. This site is really great for that -- but this thread is here just to offer encouragement with a spiritual slant to it. My best advice is to put GOD first (and GOD IS LOVE); Pray & Praise second; and thirdly, "take what you want and leave the rest" ...
ONE-STEP-AT-A-TIME PHIL 4:13 " I CAN "
YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH KEEP ON, KEEPIN' ON
= 10 lbs ...
115 lbs + 16 Single Sizes Gone Forever! -- 100 lb tumor = ONEDERLAND!
Progress Pics: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...ml#post4361876

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-15-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote